Teixiera up to 440k 😂

Izzy2K17
12270 posts Has That Special Something
I think he’s a great player but that price is a bit ridiculous isn’t it??

Comments

• Grousey
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    He'll be back to 300k by Sunday, just wait
  • Dubbly
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    Grousey wrote: »
    He'll be back to 300k by Sunday, just wait

Yeah he’s gonna go down hard after weekend league I think.
  • DAZBOZ
    787 posts Semi-Pro
    I must be missing something?
  • RadioShaq
    16697 posts Moderator
    Has to be still early in the year so not that many informs. That and he links with paulinho. His nif is good but in a hard to link league for that price.
  • Kingdingaling
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Has to be still early in the year so not that many informs. That and he links with paulinho. His nif is good but in a hard to link league for that price.

Talisca sbc to
  • Lobbers99
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have got red Paulinho and done the Talisca SBC but there is no way I’m paying over 400k for an 83 rated card, I will wait.
  • Jobiwan
    3773 posts National Call-Up
    He doesn't even look that great...
  • Springveldt
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    People have that many coins they are desperate to “invest” in something. Especially with the losses people will have taken this week as a lot of the cheaper cards that were desirable last week just kept falling this week.
  • Lfc23
    2742 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jokes on the idiots who keep buying him

Overpriced ❤️❤️❤️❤️ promo
  • RadioShaq
    16697 posts Moderator
    RadioShaq wrote: »

Talisca sbc to

Yeah that too almost forgot. When you combine all of that it’s why it’s high priced.
  • Toonleew
    3133 posts National Call-Up
    The NIF plays better :-)

It will be 30k in a few weeks
  • Toonleew
    People forget every year that in the next month or so all these players crash and are less than average. Keep your coins and go untradeable.
  • DannySTFC
    5115 posts Big Money Move
    Toonleew wrote: »

Not with the current pack weight
  • Toonleew
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Toonleew wrote: »

Not with the current pack weight

Ur 🙃

By Monday he will have dropped a stone. I am so shocked by how numb fifa players are. For 400k you can buy 11 class players in December. And every player drops a shed load.
  • M4YON
    1099 posts Professional
    Bought him at 300k sold at 420k he's crashing even now will do even more after SB rewards.
  • futscp
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    I said in other thread: go to fut bin and compare his gold card (with finisher) and his RB card (with hunter).. the difference is minimal and the gold card even has better dribbling.

The gold card costs less than 1k.. mind boggling... :joy:

Whoever buys this RB either has no brains and doesn't look to in game stats or doesn't care about coins.
  • Toonleew
    futscp wrote: »
    I said in other thread: go to fut bin and compare his gold card (with finisher) and his RB card (with hunter).. the difference is minimal and the gold card even has better dribbling.

Whoever buys this RB either has no brains and doesn't look to in game stats or doesn't care about coins.

Spot on. The 1k card IMO is better
  • Toonleew
    The numpties will waste their coins :D
  • TwoZebras
    5630 posts Big Money Move
    83 rated :D
  • Toonleew
    The Sergio Santos IF (10k) plays just as good. If not better
  • Dubbly
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero

There’s definitely more than a minimal difference between the two. The Rulebreakers card is a lot better than the gold.

Having said that, 440k for 120 extra in game stats is madness. I’ll definitely pick him up cause I love his gold card, but not for this price.
  • Markman007
    3770 posts National Call-Up

I agree the RB is overpriced. But I looked as you said and the difference is more than minimal. RB is better in almost every stat. Shooting in particular is a lot better.
  • Dubbly
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    Markman007 wrote: »

I agree the RB is overpriced. But I looked as you said and the difference is more than minimal. RB is better in almost every stat. Shooting in particular is a lot better.

Was going to comment exactly this before, but couldn’t be bothered getting into this sort of debate :D

It absolutely is an upgrade on the gold card, 100 extra attacking in game stats. But yeah, 400k at the minute is a big yikes.
  • FUT_Moe
    1353 posts Professional
    edited October 30
    Why? ... There are many gold cards that are so much better at a fraction of the price. I honestly hope people are not buying this card, because this creates a whole mess of a market!
  • Gnomenclature
    6602 posts Big Money Move
    Umm. Isn't he basically a Gabriel Jesus with a better weakfoot? Jesus is like 30k right?

Must be the talisca and paulinho hype keeping his price high. I think he will be 250k by Monday.
  • futscp
    Dubbly wrote: »

There’s definitely more than a minimal difference between the two. The Rulebreakers card is a lot better than the gold.

Having said that, 440k for 120 extra in game stats is madness. I’ll definitely pick him up cause I love his gold card, but not for this price.

Shooting stats that really matter (finishing and shot power) it's a -5 difference, but the gold one still has 92 finishing and 84 shot power which is pretty decent.

The other better stats on the RB version don't matter that much for what I do with him.

Paying 400k or even 200k for that boost is insane.
  • futscp
    Markman007 wrote: »

Was going to comment exactly this before, but couldn’t be bothered getting into this sort of debate :D

It absolutely is an upgrade on the gold card, 100 extra attacking in game stats. But yeah, 400k at the minute is a big yikes.

Of course it's an upgrade, my point is that it is a minimal one and forces you to use a hunter because of the pace downgrade.
  • Cphilly13
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just goes to show how many people on the game are little pace abusing scrotes. Card is worth 50 to 60k like talisca at this stage. Be worthless in a few weeks but everyone is chasing a better wl finish. Just the cycle of fifa, look at that Pogba going for 1.4mill... 1k card will do the same thing if you use it properly
  • Gnomenclature
    6602 posts Big Money Move
    Hes already dropped 100k on xbox. Hope you sold op.
  • Kingdingaling
    2852 posts National Call-Up

Isn't it same with paulinho his nif is better than the if. I tried texeira 83 son is still more op