The Squad Building Clanneges/OT/Content - *RIP LEAGUE SBC'S 2017-2020 ⚰ '>' 🐎 WOB 🐴🤝 -Thread

Comments

  • kfcbucket21
    6445 posts Big Money Move
    Rivals Rewards: Parejo, 82 IF Portugal RB, Jimenez
    100k pack for 50 Rivals wins: Aspas only one above 83

    G3 WL packs paid out though: Aguero, Ter Stegen, Laporte

    Damn thought aguero was way more than that lol rip
  • that Mollet is a very easy pass for me, cba at all
  • Pughy30
    28205 posts Player of the Year
    Moise Kean is so useful for that Mollet objective
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    holdenwait wrote: »
    1.4 mil for that Pogba :D just buy a shadow for 2k amirite :trollface:

    Exactly. Looks like an overpriced Sissoko with better skills and weak foot.
  • Ning
    3015 posts National Call-Up
    Opened the 50k packs in the store, only board Portu, that's me done spending money for the year
  • Pughy30
    28205 posts Player of the Year
    that icon tifo objective was so dumb, if you're icon you voted for didn't win you get nothing :D
  • Ning wrote: »
    Opened the 50k packs in the store, only board Portu, that's me done spending money for the year

    giphy.gif
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Ozz wrote: »
    I'm so confused by what Rulebreakers are, the vast majority of them have their highest stat downgraded and all other stats boosted, but then we get cards like Akinfenwa - a player with a very clear highest stat - having his 54 Passing downgraded instead.

    Don't forget Van Aanholt getting his fantastic 71 passing downgraded to 66
  • Kennyy
    2379 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    that icon tifo objective was so dumb, if you're icon you voted for didn't win you get nothing :D

    Loan ADP for friendlies :heart:
  • Manutelli
    21385 posts Club Captain
    Bellarabi has been one of the worst cards for me every single fifa, so before he expires he is in my club
  • Ning
    3015 posts National Call-Up
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    Opened the 50k packs in the store, only board Portu, that's me done spending money for the year

    giphy.gif

    Already spent more than any other year because I can't go out lol
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    So ❤️❤️❤️❤️ annoying you can't play live fut friendlies on co-op for no reason whatsoever
  • Gabbalala
    5595 posts Big Money Move
    If they don't up this range on Teixeira for 24-48 hours then..

    angry.gif
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    that icon tifo objective was so dumb, if you're icon you voted for didn't win you get nothing :D

    For these teams objectives, can't you just wait until the last day and pick the team that's winning?
  • Orison
    58136 posts National Treasure
    @Moiizer wanted to score a header for the Akinfenwa objective, CR7 went for an overhead kick and it counted. Milestone hype :#
  • Dan is Clutch
    30034 posts National Team Captain
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    that icon tifo objective was so dumb, if you're icon you voted for didn't win you get nothing :D

    For these teams objectives, can't you just wait until the last day and pick the team that's winning?

    Yep. Unless it's actually something worth winning then i couldn't care less. :joy:
  • Shaanxz
    22148 posts Club Captain
    Rate that ea can actually upgrade individual stats now. Lukaku looks cracked
  • Dubbly
    1990 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    If they don't up this range on Teixeira for 24-48 hours then..

    angry.gif

    Is he extinct at 300k?!
  • Gabbalala
    5595 posts Big Money Move
    Dubbly wrote: »
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    If they don't up this range on Teixeira for 24-48 hours then..

    angry.gif

    Is he extinct at 300k?!

    Yep
  • Salty P3anut
    11493 posts Has That Special Something
    @JG10AVFC i know you have Kane untradeable. How much would you actually pay for him? Tempted to try him out but still looks overpriced
  • Moiizer
    10670 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    @Moiizer wanted to score a header for the Akinfenwa objective, CR7 went for an overhead kick and it counted. Milestone hype :#

    Lucky ❤️❤️❤️❤️ :lol:
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    50718 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    so they ignored lewas hattrick for no reason
  • Dubbly
    1990 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Dubbly wrote: »
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    If they don't up this range on Teixeira for 24-48 hours then..

    angry.gif

    Is he extinct at 300k?!

    Yep

    Oh no :(

    Pinching one during SB rewards it is then!
  • Ulook92
    20975 posts Club Captain
    Moiizer wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    @Moiizer wanted to score a header for the Akinfenwa objective, CR7 went for an overhead kick and it counted. Milestone hype :#

    Lucky 🎃🎃🎃🎃 :lol:

    I scored an overhead kick in my last game with Haaland. Turned yhe game straight off as tea was ready. Hopefully i got it. What do you get?
  • Moiizer
    10670 posts Has That Special Something
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Moiizer wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    @Moiizer wanted to score a header for the Akinfenwa objective, CR7 went for an overhead kick and it counted. Milestone hype :#

    Lucky 🎃🎃🎃🎃 :lol:

    I scored an overhead kick in my last game with Haaland. Turned yhe game straight off as tea was ready. Hopefully i got it. What do you get?

    Nothing exciting its just a trophy i think but i dont like it being not done :lol:
  • Sanchezzzz
    4993 posts Big Money Move
    Got a Teixeira in the end, missed one for 142k ffs 😂
  • BWild
    3755 posts National Call-Up
    so they ignored lewas hattrick for no reason

    Genuinely don't understand this
  • Kennyy
    2379 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 30
    9-D9570-CB-6-EDE-454-C-B795-F025-AD9225-B4.png
    Got eem
  • Tsarov
    7295 posts Big Money Move
    Kennyy wrote: »
    9-D9570-CB-6-EDE-454-C-B795-F025-AD9225-B4.png
    Got eem

    Wow. It was quick @Kennyy.
  • Ozz
    6665 posts Big Money Move
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    So 🎃🎃🎃🎃 annoying you can't play live fut friendlies on co-op for no reason whatsoever

    It's just like Friendlies last year, a new mode that they hyped before release only to give us nothing to do with it all year.
Sign In or Register to comment.