How's Your WL So Far?

Comments

• Anthonyr475
    1000 posts Professional
    edited October 2020
    JustusX wrote: »
    LRogue wrote: »
    Again again again again. Constant pressure, fast build up will always destroy. Why the f*** has this not been nerfed. Pathetic game

Is that what everyone is doing? Seems I’m under pressure all the time then get caught on the break no matter what.

Yes. 1 depth and high pressure. The last few patches have reverted the game back to fifa 20. Certain famous youtubers and pros were getting beat with scores of like 8-0 with manual defending. So it has been changed back.
  • SebastienEngelhart
    590 posts An Exciting Prospect
    0-0

Easily my most enjoyable so far
  • TH14228 wrote: »
    2-0. Won the first game 10-1 and the poor chap stayed in the full game hahaha

I’d stay the full game too.

Same. I have had a few heavy defeats and always stay no matter what.
  • cantonagod
    1245 posts Professional
    5-2

Connection decent and gameplay ok .
    Sold all my star players yesterday when the lorises shots up that I used last week , Mane, Kante, IF Werner , Salah, Virgil etc and replaced them with untradeable cards I had at the club already like Jesus, Mahrez, Lorrente , Gomez and the team is playing better today and last night in Rivals (won 6 out of 6 games in Div 4 ) matching the stacked teams I am coming up against ....strange game this !

Now I have a load of coins I am wondering should i even bother spending them 😂
  • Lfc23
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    Going to start my first weekend league tonight not expecting much from it

Be happy if I can reach sliver 1
  • Buzzbuzz
    1895 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2020
    2-4. Game feels sluggish as hell and everyone is just camped in their own box with high prsssurr so it's impossible to break through. It's really boring

Also, the last game I was just about to score the winner in extra time and my opponent DCd, resulting in a draw 😡
  • Wurrsmycash
    1204 posts Professional
    cantonagod wrote: »
    5-2

Connection decent and gameplay ok .
    Sold all my star players yesterday when the lorises shots up that I used last week , Mane, Kante, IF Werner , Salah, Virgil etc and replaced them with untradeable cards I had at the club already like Jesus, Mahrez, Lorrente , Gomez and the team is playing better today and last night in Rivals (won 6 out of 6 games in Div 4 ) matching the stacked teams I am coming up against ....strange game this !

Now I have a load of coins I am wondering should i even bother spending them 😂

Don't bother buying a stacked team I've climbed 300 skill points and on the verge of D1 with a team with best players:

81 Kimpembe
    82 Laimer
    83 Sabitzer
    83 Zaha
    81 Davies
    84 Free RB Mukiele

I did pack IF Rashford Unreadable but still
  • ImAtrocious
    2715 posts Fans' Favourite
    TH14228 wrote: »
    2-0. Won the first game 10-1 and the poor chap stayed in the full game hahaha

I’d stay the full game too.

Same. I have had a few heavy defeats and always stay no matter what.

I'm the same way. Also, I despise the term rage quit. Your beating me does not make me rage in any way. Usually, I'm sitting there saying oh, good goal...or at least, wow, I really messed that one up. Meanwhile, the melt on the other end runs around the pitch like he's really pulled one over on me.
  • JustusX
    3002 posts National Call-Up
    Gone from 2-7 to 8-7!
  • Ben_Cheddar
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    7-3 after being 0-3

Pulling it back quite nicely, although my connection is so bad I may stop at 11, if I get there obviously
  • Burnzee Boyee
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    Coming across the 1 depth high pressure type plays far to often to be enjoying the game as it should be.
  • JustusX
    Coming across the 1 depth high pressure type plays far to often to be enjoying the game as it should be.

Yep and I’m finding these people don’t even have decent players. Just strikers with pace.

• Ben_Cheddar
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So many red rashford and werners knocking about, while my red David Silva is riding my bench with a sad face
  • JustusX
    The more I lose the harder games I seem to get. Silver 2 will be it for me I think.
  • JustusX
    9-10 and that’s me done until tomorrow. Del Piero has carried me through a few games!!
  • Thamightyboro
    7725 posts League Winner
    Recovered a bit to 5-6 and had a couple of hrs break be 7 before I get back on. Only expecting G3 anyway taking 20 off killed me as a player although even then at best was g1 and E3 once.
  • Alford1995
    3741 posts National Call-Up
    Laggy as ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 😂
  • Jrutts
    816 posts Professional
    Started 5-0 this morning still felt different though really slow. Had some crazy games since one was 8-7 at the end of extra time, ended up so far after a good start 7 in 12 now
  • BerlinGunner
    409 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think it’s 11-3 for now.
  • TDOF
    7653 posts League Winner
    Ney + CR7 is the best duo on this game hands down.

Aao6pEb.png
  • VJAX
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    1 depth, stack the box, 6 forwards on the field seems to be norm....fing Adama scores everything against me from sharp angles with his 64 shooting:) 1-3 so far
  • Bobo23
    3306 posts National Call-Up
    6-0 so far, won't be playing anymore tonight tho as the servers will probably go to 💩 soon
  • cantonagod
    1245 posts Professional
    TDOF wrote: »
    Ney + CR7 is the best duo on this game hands down.

Aao6pEb.png

Spreadsheet time again ! 😂😂
  • ASX
    3508 posts National Call-Up
    Up to 8-4 now after a little break.

Ian Rush on fire, up to 211 goals in 200 appearances now and lost count of his tally this WL
  • tommygravesen
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    W 11 L 15

Hammered it today - had a day off work

Every team had Inaki 😓

Silver 1 tho so I’m happy cba with the last 4 games
  • Burnzee Boyee
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    VJAX wrote: »
    1 depth, stack the box, 6 forwards on the field seems to be norm....fing Adama scores everything against me from sharp angles with his 64 shooting:) 1-3 so far

Adama on the right, St Maximan on the left and take your pick of central striker. Its becoming boring facing the pace ❤️❤️❤️❤️ so early on.
  • VJAX
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    VJAX wrote: »

Adama on the right, St Maximan on the left and take your pick of central striker. Its becoming boring facing the pace 🎃🎃🎃🎃 so early on.

Rodrigo with teixeira as a sub😂😂😂.
  • Jobiwan
    3830 posts National Call-Up
    Started 4-0 but afraid to play any more in case the servers go down again...
  • Lfc23
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    2-4

Not expecting much as it’s my first one.

What’s with the ball everyone chooses tho ?

It’s got no shadow looks like it’s floating hurts my eyes 😂

Defo needs sorting out
  • FrankFrank
    7465 posts Big Money Move
    5-0. 4x rage quit :smiley: