The Squad Building Clanneges/OT/Content - *RIP LEAGUE SBC'S 2017-2020 ⚰ '>' 🐎 WOB 🐴🤝 -Thread

Comments

  • freakjas
    10288 posts Has That Special Something
    Doing sbcs with prices fodder being on the floor is just sooo relaxing
  • McRaven
    6469 posts Big Money Move
    Sterling 7 chem on the wings, Walker RB and Koscielny 8 chem

    Or

    Inaki on the wings, Florenzi OTW RB and Koscielny CB everyone full chem
  • SupaNoodle1990
    29748 posts Player of the Year
    Kennyy wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    So is everyone saying this coming rule breaker can’t be Reus?

    Why not?

    I dunno, I’m seeing a lot of people saying it can’t be Reus it has to be Draxler?!?

    It can’t be Draxler as the passing is identical to his nif.

    I really don’t wanna hype myself up for Reus and then we get Lars Stindl 🤣
  • JG10AVFC
    4055 posts National Call-Up
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    CR7 worth 65-70% of my whole coin total. I'm thinking not because I like to do SBCs and having coins over for promo players would be better bit what are your guys' thoughts?

    Do it. 😈
  • JG10AVFC
    4055 posts National Call-Up
    Another 25 gold upgrades. Only packed bamford of any note, who got straight up discarded. 🤔
  • BeefyRabouter
    3344 posts National Call-Up
    My team would be improved if the German card EA stated is somehow a Götze card they add to this game now he's at PSV Eindhoven. Would make sense with the DUmfries card as well <3
  • Keano
    17755 posts World Class
    edited October 30
    JG10AVFC wrote: »
    Another 25 gold upgrades. Only packed bamford of any note, who got straight up discarded. 🤔

    Bamford shouldnt even be mentioned IF or not 😂 @JG10AVFC
  • Dubbly
    1993 posts Fans' Favourite
    freakjas wrote: »
    Doing sbcs with prices fodder being on the floor is just sooo relaxing

    Aye. Picked up a bunch of 83/84/85 to stick in my club for a rainy day. Saves having to buy them all if they get inflated by a good SBC.
  • JG10AVFC
    4055 posts National Call-Up
    Keano wrote: »
    JG10AVFC wrote: »
    Another 25 gold upgrades. Only packed bamford of any note, who got straight up discarded. 🤔

    Bamford shouldnt even be mentioned IF or not 😂 @JG10AVFC

    Just showing that I don’t have all the pack luck! I just open a shed load
  • DutyHarry
    6290 posts Big Money Move
    Sissoko from a gold upgrade, this guy always wrecks me in midfield, guess I need to try him out.
  • Ning
    3021 posts National Call-Up
    JG10AVFC wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    JG10AVFC wrote: »
    Another 25 gold upgrades. Only packed bamford of any note, who got straight up discarded. 🤔

    Bamford shouldnt even be mentioned IF or not 😂 @JG10AVFC

    Just showing that I don’t have all the pack luck! I just open a shed load

    Mate the reason we're jel is because we all open a shedload too but don't have your luck lol
  • JG10AVFC
    4055 posts National Call-Up
    Ning wrote: »
    JG10AVFC wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    JG10AVFC wrote: »
    Another 25 gold upgrades. Only packed bamford of any note, who got straight up discarded. 🤔

    Bamford shouldnt even be mentioned IF or not 😂 @JG10AVFC

    Just showing that I don’t have all the pack luck! I just open a shed load

    Mate the reason we're jel is because we all open a shedload too but don't have your luck lol

    I know, I’ve worked out I’ve done well over 700 gold upgrades. I’ve been super lucky but I’ve spent over 2 mil on them, so I’m only abit in profit 😅
  • Ning
    3021 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 30
    JG10AVFC wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    JG10AVFC wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    JG10AVFC wrote: »
    Another 25 gold upgrades. Only packed bamford of any note, who got straight up discarded. 🤔

    Bamford shouldnt even be mentioned IF or not 😂 @JG10AVFC

    Just showing that I don’t have all the pack luck! I just open a shed load

    Mate the reason we're jel is because we all open a shedload too but don't have your luck lol

    I know, I’ve worked out I’ve done well over 700 gold upgrades. I’ve been super lucky but I’ve spent over 2 mil on them, so I’m only abit in profit 😅

    I've done over 100 and all I've got is Sane and fodder :joy: Nothing tradeable that's worth anything either
  • JG10AVFC
    4055 posts National Call-Up
    Ning wrote: »
    JG10AVFC wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    JG10AVFC wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    JG10AVFC wrote: »
    Another 25 gold upgrades. Only packed bamford of any note, who got straight up discarded. 🤔

    Bamford shouldnt even be mentioned IF or not 😂 @JG10AVFC

    Just showing that I don’t have all the pack luck! I just open a shed load

    Mate the reason we're jel is because we all open a shedload too but don't have your luck lol

    I know, I’ve worked out I’ve done well over 700 gold upgrades. I’ve been super lucky but I’ve spent over 2 mil on them, so I’m only abit in profit 😅

    I've done over 100 and all I've got is Sane and fodder :joy: Nothing tradeable that's worth anything either

    I do believe some accounts have a increased pack luck
  • IanFreeman
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Fully prepped Bundesliga now, bring on leagues!

    It was pretty cheap too, probably around 80 - 90k.

    How do you go about this? Just buy players to fit a 4-4-2 for each club?
  • iSptmnky
    9455 posts League Winner
    IanFreeman wrote: »
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Fully prepped Bundesliga now, bring on leagues!

    It was pretty cheap too, probably around 80 - 90k.

    How do you go about this? Just buy players to fit a 4-4-2 for each club?

    Yeah, pretty much that with some minor variations depending on the club. But generally a good strategy
  • WFCBagnall
    82016 posts Moderator
    JG10AVFC wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    JG10AVFC wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    JG10AVFC wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    JG10AVFC wrote: »
    Another 25 gold upgrades. Only packed bamford of any note, who got straight up discarded. 🤔

    Bamford shouldnt even be mentioned IF or not 😂 @JG10AVFC

    Just showing that I don’t have all the pack luck! I just open a shed load

    Mate the reason we're jel is because we all open a shedload too but don't have your luck lol

    I know, I’ve worked out I’ve done well over 700 gold upgrades. I’ve been super lucky but I’ve spent over 2 mil on them, so I’m only abit in profit 😅

    I've done over 100 and all I've got is Sane and fodder :joy: Nothing tradeable that's worth anything either

    I do believe some accounts have a increased pack luck

    tenor.gif
  • Dubbly
    1993 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can we have a League/Flashback/Rule breaker Arnautovic please.

    Ez way to link IF Paulinho and that Storyline Sabitzer.
  • Kennyy
    2380 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kieran1903 wrote: »


    [img

    Such a dumb mentality.

    There should be more cards attainable through playing in addition to league SBCs, no need for it to be one or the other.
  • iSptmnky
    9455 posts League Winner
    So are there any possibly leaked potential rumours about the leagues embargo being lifted yet?
  • Dan is Clutch
    30036 posts National Team Captain
    Kieran1903 wrote: »


    [img

    I don't understand this logic at all. Why does 1 thing need to go to get something else? :joy:
  • freakjas
    10288 posts Has That Special Something
    Goat
    Hnet-image.gif
  • Gabbalala
    5595 posts Big Money Move
    freakjas wrote: »
    Goat
    Hnet-image.gif

    My only gripe with this is how he's taking a corner and your players celebrate with him as if they're coming from off the pitch. :lol:
  • freakjas
    10288 posts Has That Special Something
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    Goat
    Hnet-image.gif

    My only gripe with this is how he's taking a corner and your players celebrate with him as if they're coming from off the pitch. :lol:

    Didn‘t even realize lmaoooo
  • Ulook92
    20975 posts Club Captain
    Predictions on what league will come out first? Gonna prep the good teams for the packs for my PTG account.
  • Dubbly
    1993 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Predictions on what league will come out first? Gonna prep the good teams for the packs for my PTG account.

    I think MLS or CSL will be the first minor league.
  • Ning
    3021 posts National Call-Up
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Predictions on what league will come out first? Gonna prep the good teams for the packs for my PTG account.

    I went all in on Bundesliga silvers so I'm going to say bundesliga
  • Ulook92
    20975 posts Club Captain
    Bundesliga was first last year.
Sign In or Register to comment.