Why would a 75 gold rated non rare

Mincepie171286
638 posts An Exciting Prospect
Be selling for 4K buy it now an hour ago and now there is loads of them on the market at 600 buy it now?

Scocco 75 striker from newall old buys.

Only noticed when I listed mine and he went for 3500 on bid.

Searched and 4300 was minimum buy it now so spend an hour bidding on him to acquire as many as possible.

Got about 60 of him between 1000-2500 coins. Loads of people were bidding against me too.

Now he’s 600 coins and I’m gonna lose a fortune!

First time I’ve tried trading this haha

Comments

• lastfifa
    3522 posts National Call-Up
    Was probably on some sbc solution on futbin. Thats made his price spike, now there is another solution so his price went back to what it should be.
  • Mincepie171286
    lastfifa wrote: »
    Was probably on some sbc solution on futbin. Thats made his price spike, now there is another solution so his price went back to what it should be.

Ffs.

A work mate of mine reckons has a team worth 10m with no FIFA points used, said he just trades all day and can make 100-300k a day depending how much time he gets so thought it give it a go.

Only stopped too as it said I’d made too many bids as was gonna put all my coins into him 150k as was expecting to make 2-3k a card.

Thanks for the reply though
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Never put all your eggs (or vegan alternatives) into one basket.
  • Mincepie171286
    Never put all your eggs (or vegan alternatives) into one basket.

Aye. Lesson learnt. I’m gonna keep them all anyway as for the space on my transfer list as sold my whole club the other day.

Just hoping he spikes again.

• FijianTribe
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    This happens all the time. Mainly player prices fluctuate during different times of the day. So he may rise back up.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    3349 posts National Call-Up
    You can pick 83 rated cards up for between 900-950 coins just now OP that’s a safer bet
  • Callycally
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    Or 85s for under 6k
  • Kingdingaling
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    Callycally wrote: »
    Or 85s for under 6k

What 85s for that
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Or 85s for under 6k

What 85s for that

Do your own work... Too many lurkers on here that will push prices up.

It's not that hard to find a list of 85s and check prices.
  • Gnomenclature
    8246 posts League Winner
    Or 85s for under 6k

What 85s for that

Yep. All it takes is one Rulebreaker Wijnaldum sbc to triple 85 prices lol.

Think about what a 85 rulebreaker Rodrigo sbc could do to this market...
  • Supernibz
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’ll give you 700 coins for one
  • GULAG
    1004 posts Professional
    Or 85s for under 6k

What 85s for that

Parejo when I checked him couple hours ago.
  • Mincepie171286
    Boom

He’s started selling now so guessing his futbin solution is back on top.

Flying out at 4K

I’m gonna full up on him when he goes back to 600 coins and list them all at 4K for when he spikes again
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    edited October 2020
    Boom

Flying out at 4K

I’m gonna full up on him when he goes back to 600 coins and list them all at 4K for when he spikes again

I wouldn't necessarily rely on this method if I was you. You've been a bit lucky that he's spiked again. You're better off looking for more reliable and sustainable methods.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    5023 posts Big Money Move
    Or 85s for under 6k

What 85s for that

Do your own work... Too many lurkers on here that will push prices up.

It's not that hard to find a list of 85s and check prices.

Godin
    Leno
    Donnarumma
    Depay
    Gulasci
    Icardi
    Panic
    Skriniar

All available for under 6k on bids easy.
  • Mincepie171286
    Boom

Flying out at 4K

I wouldn't necessarily rely on this method if I was you. You've been a bit lucky that he's spiked again. You're better off looking for more reliable and sustainable methods.

Would you not say it’s risk free buying w load of him at 350-500 coins?

Even if he never spikes again I lose 100-200 coins per card on quick sell value.

If he spikes I make 3500 per card.

Genuine question btw not being funny I’m new to trading it just seems like a no lose situation to me.

Obvs won’t be getting him at 1500-2000 coins again though
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Boom

Flying out at 4K

Would you not say it’s risk free buying w load of him at 350-500 coins?

Even if he never spikes again I lose 100-200 coins per card on quick sell value.

If he spikes I make 3500 per card.

Genuine question btw not being funny I’m new to trading it just seems like a no lose situation to me.

Obvs won’t be getting him at 1500-2000 coins again though

You can apply that same principle to a lot of cards rather than relying on one player. Think about SBCs like Marquee matchups, and even the ones released tonight. Winning players at no more than 400 coins will net you double profit just with basic SBCs like that.

Every now and then a decent SBC gets launched that just hits what you have. I was 300k unassigned last Sunday with many 75 and 77 rated cards I'd won for 400 coins...I was selling some of them at 3.5k at one point.

Look up the unassigned glitch, apply the principle you've just talked about, but don't stick to one player. Sure this guy may spike every now and then, but you're always waiting for that to happen. Winning a GK for 400 coins and selling for 500 is still profit...although I'm not recommending that as a good method, I'm just making the point that enough smaller profits add up if you use the unassigned glitch.