The Squad Building Clanneges/OT/Content - *RIP LEAGUE SBC'S 2017-2020 ⚰ '>' 🐎 WOB 🐴🤝 -Thread

Comments

• sofyanm
    5334 posts Big Money Move
    Is Paulinho going to have a dynamic?
  • Scutch
    16356 posts World Class
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Kieran1903 wrote: »
    JG10AVFC wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    They changed the facial expression on the turn and zoom celebration and now it's even better :joy:

How do you do this celebration?

buy it, assign it, press B after scoring

I keep changing from turn and zoom to self high five with Kane and it’s too funny the amount of RQs I get

Self high 5 is annoying as f**k :D:D:D

Can't imagine why they RQ :D

Some people are clearly missing the Shhhhh celebration so trying to find the next most annoying one 😂

Then may I propose the samba dance. That is infuriating.
  • WFCBagnall
    82012 posts Moderator
    sofyanm wrote: »

No
  • Hippyboy6
    18001 posts World Class
    Scutch wrote: »
    They changed the facial expression on the turn and zoom celebration and now it's even better :joy:

I keep changing from turn and zoom to self high five with Kane and it’s too funny the amount of RQs I get

Some people are clearly missing the Shhhhh celebration so trying to find the next most annoying one 😂

Then may I propose the samba dance. That is infuriating.

The only one I ever used was the zoom, even that didn't last long & was only when people watched all replays last year 😂
  • Shutup
    2976 posts National Call-Up

That ❤️❤️❤️❤️ four man dance one does me in, can't skip it either
  • Ozz
    6664 posts Big Money Move
    These limbo chip shots are doing my head in, striker can dink it 2 feet off the ground and my keeper will still find a way to slide under it
  • Finesse_4days
    12359 posts Has That Special Something
    If u move ur keeper ur the biggest virgin

If you hit it where the keeper is standing and not the opposite side your missing out on easy goals. Its ❤️❤️❤️❤️ but I don't blame people for moving their keeper, just either hit it quickly or open your players body for one side and then hit it the other way.
  • sofyanm
    5334 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 29
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    sofyanm wrote: »

No

F

Looking way better like this

b50839d5e630888a9e66ea030b44c893.png
  • Ozz
    wah wah let me score
  • Ning
    3012 posts National Call-Up

If you hit it where the keeper is standing and not the opposite side your missing out on easy goals. Its 🎃🎃🎃🎃 but I don't blame people for moving their keeper, just either hit it quickly or open your players body for one side and then hit it the other way.

virgin
  • Scutch
    16356 posts World Class
    Shutup wrote: »

That 🎃🎃🎃🎃 four man dance one does me in, can't skip it either

Yes. That one is worse than shushing.
  • Dubbly
    1990 posts Fans' Favourite
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    Random ? But what is the projected TOTY team?

I think this will be difficult this year. From a non-FIFA perspective, it’s probably:

Neuer
    TAA VVD Ramos Robertson
    Thiago De Bruyne
    Then 4 of
    Messi Mbappe Lewandowski Mane CR7

I think more Bayern should get in, perhaps less Liverpool. But the restart had a massive effect on the form of a lot of clubs.
  • WFCBagnall
    82012 posts Moderator
    5990bb3a5deddc93ad97703a27d3101b.gif
  • Ozz
    Think I'm entirely done with Rivals unless it's needed for Objectives, it's pointless Mon-Wed and because Thursday is the only day it matters it's 10x more toxic than the worst weekends of FUT Champs
  • Ian_Ando08
    11532 posts Has That Special Something
    Ozz wrote: »
    Think I'm entirely done with Rivals unless it's needed for Objectives, it's pointless Mon-Wed and because Thursday is the only day it matters it's 10x more toxic than the worst weekends of FUT Champs

Coop rivals on a thursday has been fine for me
  • Shutup
    2976 posts National Call-Up

Blood pressure rising.

What's the Turn and Zoom called, and what rarity is it? Can't find it...
  • Ian_Ando08
    11532 posts Has That Special Something

Blood pressure rising.

turn and zoom
  • JG10AVFC
    4055 posts National Call-Up
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Has anyone used the IF Rashford? Worth the 600K?

No noticeable difference to his NIF tbh
    @Gabbalala
  • WFCBagnall
    82012 posts Moderator

Blood pressure rising.

Non rare
  • DarthGrowler
    16985 posts World Class

I ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hate that celebration
  • Idek
    16825 posts World Class

As soon as somebody does it once you know to expect it and just shoot the other way next time though
  • Finesse_4days
    12359 posts Has That Special Something
    Ning wrote: »

If you hit it where the keeper is standing and not the opposite side your missing out on easy goals. Its 🎃🎃🎃🎃 but I don't blame people for moving their keeper, just either hit it quickly or open your players body for one side and then hit it the other way.

virgin

Only poor players get triggered by keeper movement, its not hard to line up to shoot far post see the keeper is moved then angle your shot the other way by moving the left stick the opposite direction. I don't move my keeper loads but if someone is going to hit a first time shot and you move your keeper two steps to the side you save quite a lot of goals, so if you want to watch your keeper dive after the ball is already in the net then fair enough.
  • DutyHarry
    6290 posts Big Money Move
    Bergwijn from level 27 PL pack, yeehaw.
  • Ozz
    There has never been an easier FUT to score goals in and we've still got people complaining when their opponent makes one save.
  • JG10AVFC
    4055 posts National Call-Up
    Idek wrote: »

As soon as somebody does it once you know to expect it and just shoot the other way next time though

This, ball roll/ fake shot stop and they’re moving them to the post so it’s an easy goal 👌🏻
  • Ning
    3012 posts National Call-Up
    Ning wrote: »

virgin

Only poor players get triggered by keeper movement, its not hard to line up to shoot far post see the keeper is moved then angle your shot the other way by moving the left stick the opposite direction. I don't move my keeper loads but if someone is going to hit a first time shot and you move your keeper two steps to the side you save quite a lot of goals, so if you want to watch your keeper dive after the ball is already in the net then fair enough.

oh I normally beat it, your response was just begging for it
  • WFCBagnall
    82012 posts Moderator

Isn't the whole point of a game breaking glitch is that it should be fixed?

These guys like him and Nep were happy to promote and make videos about the UCL SBC glitch though weren't they 🤡
  • Joestoe
    9769 posts League Winner

If you don't move your keeper when it's obvious where your opponent is gonna shoot you might miss a few brain cells.