Squad Battles this year

AI skill spamming for the whole 90min

All players while skill spamming are as skilled as Neymar, including silver, bronze, 2 star, 70 skill rating... everybody!

Impossible to steal the ball from the AI.

The tackle button might just be called the “do nothing button” or the “foul button” because those are the only two things you get upon clicking it: nothing (like you never pressed it) or a foul.

On the other side, the AI steals the ball from you like L2 didn’t exist and my 5star skill players show no skill on close dribbling.

If by a miracle you go up 2-0, the AI will come from behind no matter what.

Squad Battles Fifa 20 was terrible. In 21, it’s so much worse it hurts just thinking of it.

Comments

• VagisilFC
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    Does Neymar do 10 rolls after you foul him?
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    It's easier than it's ever been.
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    in 20 hard teams beat on semi pro easy teams beat on legendary finish elite
    this year ughhhhhh
  • Mincepie171286
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I work from home two days a week so I just play them on beginner and go 5-0 up after 10 mins and put the pad down.

Gets me gold each week.
  • HarriHardtholz
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    On ultimate the AI players stats are set to 99. Is it the same on legendary?
  • Clemster
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    Finding scoring very easy this year but trying to clean sheet impossible. In legendary that is.
  • This year, that’s how it feels like.
    On ultimate the AI players stats are set to 99. Is it the same on legendary?

• Clemster wrote: »
    Finding scoring very easy this year but trying to clean sheet impossible. In legendary that is.

Exactly
  • oneskyworld
    2238 posts Fans' Favourite
    Clemster wrote: »

Yes, sometimes it's just inevitable. And you know you will concede a goal but there's nothing you could do about it.
  • ERobetti
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2020
    Clemster wrote: »

Best comment.

But i think the problem isn't if it's easy or not to win... the problem is the AI passing the ball back so you can't take it. Doesn't matter if you press them or not... you have to let them attack to take the ball back... and even then, they will spam skill moves and passing back.... it's annoying... i win, but it's NFTD all time...