Are all skill points available to get through drop in's now?

Kaine_
153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I'm earning a lot just by playing drop in's..

Comments

• SonicKante
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes. This is how it should be.
  • Kaine_
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SonicKante wrote: »
    Yes. This is how it should be.

Agreed. 100% doesn't cancel out the community now. Step by step sonic, we shall slowly get there ;)
  • Korthan
    2571 posts Fans' Favourite
    I disagree. Getting all your points from drop-ins cheapens the idea of Clubs for me.

I say that as someone who has complained about how near-impossible it is to join an active club after only a few months of the game. It's the public club system that needed to be refined to tackle the problem of dead clubs.

• I agree drop in should be used as a recruiting tool.

its not a real club so points should not be allocated.

There are many thing Ea could do to clubs but that takes effort and they dont want to do it
  • Korthan
    I may sound like a hypocrite because last year I said that maybe points should be available via drop-ins because in the second half of the year finding a functional club is nearly impossible.

But I meant that it should happen at a slow rate for people who play lots and lost of drop-in games.
  • SonicKante
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2020
    I agree drop in should be used as a recruiting tool.

its not a real club so points should not be allocated.

There are many thing Ea could do to clubs but that takes effort and they dont want to do it

Who cares? It’s the same mode and people are playing. Casual/fun players shouldn’t be punished because people like you want it exclusive. Some people want to play casual quick games like call of duty. You rank up on that just like normal playing on your own compared to playing with friends. Not giving skill points for drop ins was pathetic and stingy. It’s the same game mode so you should be ranking up the same. You call yourself a casual player in your recruitment thread. You sound obnoxious trying to ban skill points from drop in games.
    Post edited by SonicKante on
  • RobRokk
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ppl would prefer clubs from dropins but its not easy for everyone to find one they like or play their hours, etc. Socially its more fun but also it ties you up when all you wanna is play casually in your own way/time. I cant see any wrong in giving dropin players an equal chance to build up their player, try out fancy skills, etc.
  • Korthan
    How many skill points are available via drop-ins? All of them?

Kind of changed my mind on this when I remember how hard it was to actually find a club after a few months.