The Squad Building Clanneges/OT/Content - *RIP LEAGUE SBC'S 2017-2020 ⚰ '>' 🐎 WOB 🐴🤝 -Thread

Comments

• Gabbalala
    5595 posts Big Money Move
    Either of these in team 2 please!!

JiEl1MlC_o.pngk4Q5p2Tx_o.png

• Kieran1903
    4310 posts National Call-Up
    McRaven wrote: »
    Koscielny is really good, saved my 🎃🎃🎃🎃 a lot of times

This years boateng 💪🏻
  • iSptmnky
    9455 posts League Winner
    @hoban95 try amazon France or Germany or something. It's usually only a couple quid shipping and should not take too long. Can use your Account from UK too
  • CovLee_Candice
    4675 posts National Call-Up
    Please any usable potm striker.
  • Ian_Ando08
    11532 posts Has That Special Something
    As expected Cantona is sublime .. seems alot faster than 85 pace, amazing dribbler fun card all round ❤️ he stays unless his icon SBC comes out or he gets put in swaps which I doubt 😂
  • Joestoe
    9769 posts League Winner
    Please any usable potm striker.

Mbappe suiting your criteria?
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    As expected Cantona is sublime .. seems alot faster than 85 pace, amazing dribbler fun card all round ❤️ he stays unless his icon SBC comes out or he gets put in swaps which I doubt 😂

His baby version carries me. Although Puskas calls for me. His shot power looks crazy.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    26801 posts Player of the Year
    hoban95 wrote: »
    I feel like my controller is starting to show some signs of wear and tear and i've gone on the usual places to maybe look for a back up controller and they are all sold out.

Wtf, where can i get a new controller lads? :joy:

If you don't mind wired I got a PowerA Fusion Pro recently and the build quality is much better than the standard Xbox controllers. Can use it with/without paddles if you want for other games.
  • hoban95
    57537 posts National Treasure
    edited October 25
    I feel like my controller is starting to show some signs of wear and tear and i've gone on the usual places to maybe look for a back up controller and they are all sold out.

If you don't mind wired I got a PowerA Fusion Pro recently and the build quality is much better than the standard Xbox controllers. Can use it with/without paddles if you want for other games.

See i want a wireless one :(

@iSptmnky yeah maybe
  • Dubbly
    1990 posts Fans' Favourite

Fusion pros are more expensive than standard official ones though aren’t they.
  • GL
    13491 posts Has That Special Something

This was the one I saw
  • Yeah, Inaki is trash

Wrong
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Yup, that Iñaki is very good
    Inaki with the dribbling is unholy lads

Correct
  • ORANGEeffect05
    26801 posts Player of the Year
    Dubbly wrote: »

Fusion pros are more expensive than standard official ones though aren’t they.

Like $20 or so depending on deals
  • KZouma5
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    Williams with the dribbling boost is absolutely exceptional
  • hoban95
    Why does it say i will get it earlier if i go for free standard delivery over amazon prime :neutral:
  • Ning
    3011 posts National Call-Up
    Have they just made these Rulebreakers absurdly rare?

For one I've not seen anyone in this thread pull one, but those prices seem mad for the cards, all massively over priced

If you look at the odds they're less than 1% on prime packs, how less lol
  • Hicksy2011
    18330 posts World Class
    @GL @hoban95 the Weeknds Snapchat story today is literally just a minute of him eating watermelon in silence
    Blokes gone off the ledge
  • hoban95
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    @GL @hoban95 the Weeknds Snapchat story today is literally just a minute of him eating watermelon in silence

I told you man, i don't vibe with him for WL anymore. Check out the Manor. :smirk:
  • Ning
    3011 posts National Call-Up

I told you man, i don't vibe with him for WL anymore. Check out the Manor. :smirk:

Know what I mean is a tune
  • Kieran1903
    Keano wrote: »
    Need a player who can play cb or cdm (mostly cb in a 5atb). Any clue? (Assuming andre rulebreaker might be best atm)?

0aa19-e881b923-5973-4f9b-be99-5b98ea0fa3a7.png

Zakaria
  • hoban95
    Ning wrote: »

Know what I mean is a tune

See, @Ning knows the score.
  • WFCBagnall
    82012 posts Moderator

For one I've not seen anyone in this thread pull one, but those prices seem mad for the cards, all massively over priced

I've pulled two

Kamara and Dumfries
  • hoban95
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

I've pulled two

Kamara and Dumfries

I've pulled none :(
  • Kieran1903
    Aberdeen 3 - 3 Celtic

🤝

Good result for rangers fans
  • GL
    13491 posts Has That Special Something

His heads gone.

Literally and figuratively
  • RoosGianni
    4810 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 25
    I need a POTM Messi. He feels way better than previous fifa’s.
  • Kaspani
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Doing some WL

Managed to catch one game against a pro from Costa Rica. Don’t tend to watch any streams so was interesting to see the difference in play style versus me with my kamikaze central defenders 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    6021 posts Big Money Move
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    I need a POTM Messi. He feels way better than previous fifa’s.

He rekt me earlier today