3246 posts National Call-Up
title

Comments

• tzinc
    and the trash goal off kickoff
  • Staxdoobie
    2426 posts Fans' Favourite
    If I’m leading by one goal with a few minutes remaining, I almost never win. I think it’s a skill we need to acquire, closing games out.
  • SuperKMx
    3430 posts National Call-Up
    Sorry you lost.
  • MxMLover
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    45 and 90 min goals. Always the same. Every fifa. But we can not talk about the game being.... you know
  • tzinc
    I score at 45 90 too I feel so bad for my opponent when I do ... and of course my opponents get them against me too I don't know which is worse lol
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2020
    If there 1min of injury time, i expect i expect the whistle to be blown at 91 mins +/-10 seconds.

Not play until 93 mins just because they are in my 3rd of the pitch.
  • tzinc
    Ballist1x wrote: »
    If there 1min of injury time, i expect i expect the whistle to be blown at 91 mins +/-10 seconds.

Not play until 93 mins just because they are in my 3rd of the pitch.

this is what refs used to do in the old days let the play go on and on as long as someone is attacking
  • Bags
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    If anything this year seems worse for the 45 min cheese. The ST who runs through 3 tackles and miskicks a shot in off the post as your GK doesnt move.

You look at the clock. Of course, 45+2.
  • Knowlesdinho
    14794 posts World Class
    Keep the ball. People say it's impossible to keep the ball in the last 5-10 minutes. It isn't if you do it right. Don't just pass around defence. Use the wings, go to the corner, back to the wings, back to defence, back to the wings, back to the corner. Those last couple of extra time minutes make it really painful for them by shielding in the corner.