Game is STILL garbage.

Gunin
423 posts Sunday League Hero
Year after year the game gets worse and worse. and before all the try hard EA fan boys jump in here and yell "git gud " It's not just me it's the majority of people playing this game that know it's 100% TRASH.

https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/fifa-21/user-reviews

does that rating say 0.8 ? out of 100?

Comments

• Wayno69
    1894 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bro, what did you plan on accomplishing with this post? If you don't like it stop playing then bud, this game is broken yes, but some of us are really enjoying it. I honestly doubt people on this forum read FIFA reviews, we are the addicted, game could have a score of 0.0 and most of us would still buy it lol
  • Gunin
    edited October 2020
    What did you expect to accomplish with this post ? You saying I don't have the right to complain about a game that I paid for . that I've paid for year after year and it keeps getting worse and worse ? You think a score of 0.8 out of 100 is acceptable ? Your excuse is you're addicted ? LOL Could a crack head say the same thing and that be ok ? LOL

Also:

Just because a few of you are "really enjoying it" does that mean the majority of us should suffer ?
    GAME IS TRASH!
    Wayno69 wrote: »
    Bro, what did you plan on accomplishing with this post? If you don't like it stop playing then bud, this game is broken yes, but some of us are really enjoying it. I honestly doubt people on this forum read FIFA reviews, we are the addicted, game could have a score of 0.0 and most of us would still buy it lol

• Wayno69
    1894 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gunin wrote: »
    What did you expect to accomplish with this post ? You saying I don't have the right to complain about a game that I paid for . that I've paid for year after year and it keeps getting worse and worse ? You think a score of 0.8 out of 100 is acceptable ? Your excuse is you're addicted ? LOL Could a crack head say the same thing and that be ok ? LOL

Also:

Just because a few of you are "really enjoying it" does that mean the majority of us should suffer ?
    GAME IS TRASH!
    Wayno69 wrote: »

The game is trash for YOU, there a lots of us enjoying it though. Sorry if I came off as a knob didn't mean to.

If complaining makes you feel better then by all means go ahead bro, its not going to change anything though so why bother!

Goodluck with the game hope they fix it for you!
  • Chavez76
    8508 posts League Winner
    Year after year the game gets worse and worse. and before all the try hard EA fan boys jump in here and yell "git gud " It's not just me it's the majority of people playing this game that know it's 100% TRASH.

you are stating that the MAJORITY is 100 ? Mate, I dont know if you understand how that works but more often than not, only people that do no like a game will end up giving it a rating.

And again. it's 100 people! This game sold millions! that about 0.00001%! How can you call that a majority?
  • Wayno69
    1894 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chavez76 wrote: »

you are stating that the MAJORITY is 100 ? Mate, I dont know if you understand how that works but more often than not, only people that do no like a game will end up giving it a rating.

And again. it's 100 people! This game sold millions! that about 0.00001%! How can you call that a majority?

• Malg
    300 posts Sunday League Hero

Yes agree the game is pretty poor, but nothing has changed for years, same crap different year.
  • Gunin
    Chavez76 wrote: »

uhhhh I don't know how it works huh ? it's not out of 100 people I thought the score was too 100 meaning that the top score you could get was 100 but it's not it's 10 so I was wrong there but still . I don't think YOU know how it works. 0.8 is not a good score LOL even if it's out of 10. Think of it as a poll The majority of people do not like this game even if you do .

FIFA 21
    User score distribution:
    Positive:54 out of 1008
    Mixed:16 out of 1008
    Negative:938 out of 1008

And to say that people only rate a game when they hate it is false. Case and point.

TONY HAWK'S PRO SKATER 1 + 2
    User score distribution:
    Positive:366 out of 412
    Mixed:21 out of 412
    Negative:25 out of 412

So you can cry because someone told you that people don't like the game you like or you can hope EA makes a better game but as it stands right now with that rating the game is TRASH 100%
  • Chavez76 wrote: »

However you spin it, that is an absolutely horrendous score.
  • Bedr00mNinja
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Well as a returning player (last time I played I think was FIFA 16 or 17) I’ve got to say some things haven’t changed, literally. What’s with the 2010 style graphics on stadiums and player faces? I couldn’t believe it when I first booted up. Also defending seems to have changed, maybe it’s me but I can’t seem to get the AI players to close down anymore they just kind of stand there tracking a few meters away.
    What also made me laugh was I was winning 2-0 then the opponent got a man sent off. Game finished 2-6, ahh I remember now, I remember this well...
  • Jobiwan
    3813 posts National Call-Up

Stop playing then...
  • Gunin
    Jobiwan wrote: »

Stop playing then...

ok then what ? I still paid for the game and I will still complain until they make it better. You gotta problem with that that's on you not me. The majority of the people agree with me . Game is TRASH. You mad cause you like a game that most people think is trash ? Once again that's your problem not mine .
  • Gunin
    I love how EA makes a trash game and you call it out for being utter trash and then people get all butt hurt because they feel like they're good at the game and don't want it to be thought of as TRASH but TRASH IS TRASH ... ThIS GAME IS GARBAGE.
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    Another pointless post by yet another first class muppet.
  • Sullynz
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Why do you even bother let alone waste your time and energy.

• Gunin
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    Another pointless post by yet another first class muppet.

Not as pointless as your post telling people to just like the game and not complain LOL . You're a scrub go find a I love EA thread pooky .
  • Air Diddy
    1241 posts Professional
    edited October 2020
    OP used 1000 people to assess that most people dislike hahah

You realise millions play right ?

people that enjoy playing would even give a crap about rating it

Dont like it dont play it....See ya for the FIFA 22 is crap threads ?
  • Gunin
    Air Diddy wrote: »
    OP used 1000 people to assess that most people dislike hahah

You realise millions play right ?

people that enjoy playing would even give a crap about rating it

Dont like it dont play it....See ya for the FIFA 22 is crap threads ?

Another math genius that doesn't understand how polling works. good job knob boy .
  • CfcBlue
    3893 posts National Call-Up
    If you say you hate the game but still play the game then you don’t hate the game. When have you ever been loyal to anything you hated?
  • FutsalBros0710
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2020
    So why did you buy the game at first place? You had early access and you could cancel preorder if you didnt like it (if you even preordered it). 10 hours of gameplay is clearly enough to decide if you like it or not. What were you expecting? That there will be patch over patch until it suits your gamestyle?
    Also you are saying it is worse and worse every year, why are you still buying the game every year then?
    Personaly idgaf about those ratings for any game, 1000 eyes see 1000 different things. If I like it I will play it regardless how "bad, trash etc." it might be for majority.
    Also please explain why is FIFA21 garbage for you?

Edit:
    Have you read any of those selfclaimed critics? No constructive opinion.
    And you cant really say 1000 people is majority. Most of those 0 rated critics are coming from people who are getting trashed online and do not want to adapt or learn. Just saying "it is same as fifa20" actually says that none of them played both fifa20 and fifa21.
  • Gunin
    CfcBlue wrote: »
    If you say you hate the game but still play the game then you don’t hate the game. When have you ever been loyal to anything you hated?

Again flawed logic. I can hate the video game and love the game at the same time . I can want a better video game and in the hopes that EA will get it's you know what together I can buy the game year after year only to have my hopes crushed year after year like a real true fan . But that doesn't mean I don't get to complain buddy. What gets me is why do you care if I complain ? LOL is it hurting your feelings ? LOL
  • Gunin
    edited October 2020
    So all you EA Fan Boys how's dem servers treating you? You having fun with that delay ? You enjoying it ? LOL
  • MxMLover
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dramatic moments! Thats what ea calls them. We call it ......
  • Erkody
    77 posts Park Captain
    Rating a game on the metacritic score.....
    Hate Fifa? go play PES, it has a great rating on metacritic.
    Surely a rating is the most important part right? surely PES most have 100 times as much players right?
    Oh no they dont and do you know why? Because PES sucks even more than Fifa.

Sure this fifa stil has delay, but its less than last year.
    The gameplay isn't great, but atleast its better than last years.

p.s. get good.
  • Gunin
    Erkody wrote: »
    Surely a rating is the most important part right? surely PES most have 100 times as much players right?

p.s. get good.

Did I hurt yer wittle feewlings ? LOL Don't hate the player hate the game hahahaha most people don't like this game period and that's out of the people who BOUGHT the game. Tell the devs to "git gud" LOL
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner
    Just stop.

Fixed it for you
  • Wayno69
    1894 posts Play-Off Hero
    Haha thanks OP
  • Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero

p.s. get good.

Did I hurt yer wittle feewlings ? LOL Don't hate the player hate the game hahahaha most people don't like this game period and that's out of the people who BOUGHT the game. Tell the devs to "git gud" LOL

U sure taught that guy a lesson there op....
  • Gunin

p.s. get good.

U sure taught that guy a lesson there op....

Oh did I ? For a while there I was starting to believe that Fifa was the best sports game ever coded . I almost thought for a split second that it was soo good that the server lag and players stuck in quick sand and the game being fifa 19 with purple menus was just my imagination .
  • Air Diddy
    1241 posts Professional
    So all you EA Fan Boys how's dem servers treating you? You having fun with that delay ? You enjoying it ? LOL

I get 3ms ping thanks servers are sweet thanks for asking
  • AlexBear012
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    People would give FIFA 0/100 even if it was perfect and had no flaws tbf