TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• Im now 250k in this morning mainly on UCL. Not even fussed about a repeatable SBC as it'll crash the whole market again if it comes. There's no way on earth with icon SBCs this year that Jordan Henderson remains at 10k. Last year it took until April for prices to get this low.

I think EA know the market is a mess and less people open packs if they don't earn anything more than discard from them. Could be a big SBC for Scream to raise prices?
  • LenKikk
    1435 posts Professional
    Got 80 ucls on the tradepile. Wish i had more then 300k so i could buy desireable higher rateds. Got a good amount of cheap around 80 ish players and more 83s/84s/85s and a few higher rated. Lets see how it goes :smile:
  • JuliantbX
    2911 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don't know what it is this year. I'm selling like absolutely nothing. Really don't get it, all the usual suspects.Ugh, it's so annoying if luck doesn't come your way with this.
  • BecksRightPeg
    1893 posts Play-Off Hero
    So we going all in on blues?
  • LenKikk
    1435 posts Professional
    edited October 22
    Uppedcart wrote: »
    Im now 250k in this morning mainly on UCL. Not even fussed about a repeatable SBC as it'll crash the whole market again if it comes. There's no way on earth with icon SBCs this year that Jordan Henderson remains at 10k. Last year it took until April for prices to get this low.

I think EA know the market is a mess and less people open packs if they don't earn anything more than discard from them. Could be a big SBC for Scream to raise prices?

They should release a big sbc indeed to spike some prices. And remove some coins from the market.

Reason why they are giving untradeable pack sbcs also why they went for common ucl reqs for the sbcs. Its all part of there plan to slowly remove the coins from the market.
  • Kaspani
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can’t. Stop. Buying.
  • Castonnn
    922 posts Semi-Pro
    Castonnn wrote: »
    Scared to go all in on anything at the moment as the market is so weird. Want to go all in on UCL cards but know there's the UCL upgrades coming somewhere. Then there's another promo tomorrow where lots of packs will be opened

F it.. just bought 50 blues lol TP back to 100 worth 1.1m
  • LenKikk wrote: »
    Im now 250k in this morning mainly on UCL. Not even fussed about a repeatable SBC as it'll crash the whole market again if it comes. There's no way on earth with icon SBCs this year that Jordan Henderson remains at 10k. Last year it took until April for prices to get this low.

They should release a big sbc indeed to spike some prices. And remove some coins from the market.

Reason why they are giving untradeable pack sbcs also why they went for common ucl reqs for the sbcs. Its all part of there plan to slowly remove the coins from the market.

Its actually a very big play from EA. Got engagement levels high with giving away coins for rivals. People then brought meta teams and wayy overpaid. They then crashed the market so those coins were lost, they'll now raise the market so people buy packs to get coins and improve their teams.

I just grabbed a UCL Sancho for 18k. Unreal value
  • Castonnn
    922 posts Semi-Pro
    LenKikk wrote: »

Its actually a very big play from EA. Got engagement levels high with giving away coins for rivals. People then brought meta teams and wayy overpaid. They then crashed the market so those coins were lost, they'll now raise the market so people buy packs to get coins and improve their teams.

I just grabbed a UCL Sancho for 18k. Unreal value

I got a UCL Sancho on bid for 13.5k - some mad deals going on bid
  • LenKikk
    1435 posts Professional
    edited October 22
    Donny gone for 12.250
    Tomori 4500

Both ucl

Both mid cycle ❤
  • Rolls-reus96
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero
    First ucl Mahrez 26k mid cycle
  • Bernardof107
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You guys think rashford go more than 600k?
  • Hollandman
    4060 posts National Call-Up
    Ucl Laporte 43k
    In 8 cycles I already made about 150k profit, loving it
  • Hollandman
    4060 posts National Call-Up
    Ucl Douglas Costa 30.75k
  • Rolls-reus96
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero

He was 500k just before rewards so i would wait buying him
  • RappSnitch
    2241 posts Fans' Favourite
    For some reason my position cards suddenly started moving fast
  • Bernardof107
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect

i want to sell , not buy haha
  • First cycle of the day including UCLs.... 0 sales 🙈 let's hope i get the luck some of you have had this morning
  • Rolls-reus96
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero

i want to sell , not buy haha

In that case, sell :D
  • Bozza88
    2182 posts Fans' Favourite

Agree there’s gonna be an sbc that rockets these 85-88 prices
    Ea won’t like them those low for too long
  • azza452
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    Some deals <3B)
  • Ugri
    10400 posts Has That Special Something
    the market is flooded and sooooo cheap, i just hope it recovers...Modric bought at 11k, Casemiro at 19k and Hendo at 11k, all blues....How low cant all these cards get?

TP full btw :smiley:
  • SimplyAdvanced
    1010 posts Professional
    Bozza88 wrote: »

What’s the easiest way to identify the cheap / high rated SBC fodder?
  • ToniKroos
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Seems like on ps4 it’s goes slowly blue cards..
  • Rutta
    6510 posts Big Money Move
    Think EA will drop a big SBC to go with the promo tomorrow. Could be some big player to do with Rule Breakers.

Hopefully nothing like ❤️❤️❤️❤️ OTW Silva and James SBCs
  • Ugri
    10400 posts Has That Special Something
    Rutta wrote: »
    Think EA will drop a big SBC to go with the promo tomorrow. Could be some big player to do with Rule Breakers.

Hopefully nothing like 🎃🎃🎃🎃 OTW Silva and James SBCs

i hope they do have a full Tp worth of cards Timmy needs, 85 to 89s and meta blues
  • Bozza88 wrote: »

What’s the easiest way to identify the cheap / high rated SBC fodder?

Futbin - cheapest by rating section. Obvious rules apply, the better the league and nation or the more obscure position, the more it'll sell for in the end
  • Rutta wrote: »

Hopefully nothing like 🎃🎃🎃🎃 OTW Silva and James SBCs

Yep, looking at the SBCs we have had so far, its been so poor. No wonder the market is dead
  • UCL Hendo 20k
  • LenKikk
    1435 posts Professional
    A good sbc where u need to put ucls in is the dream. Prices will sky rocket, last year i had alot of netos 85 rated he doubled in price within a hour