Should I sell TOTS Nainggolan and TOTS KDB and buy TOTS Pogba and SIF KDB

bezo85
1545 posts Play-Off Hero
Have 400k spare so should just be able to do it.
These are my teams

xEFgG6j.png

IvLADEK.png

Comments

• bezo85
    1545 posts Play-Off Hero
    Also should I swap Chiellini and Bonucci so that Bonucci is in my main team? Bonucci has higher overall stats but Chiellini has better pace...
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    Nainggolan / KDB both are better than Pogba IMO.
  • hknani17
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    No
  • Barslund
    4740 posts National Call-Up
    I prefer Nainggolan to Pogba.
  • bezo85
    1545 posts Play-Off Hero
    Really? Pogba has far better stats by the looks of it... Might stick with what I've got then.
  • nooope
  • Liam W
    2820 posts Fans' Favourite
    In the RAM position I'd be tempted to go for Pogba, for some reason (I have both and TOTS de Bruyne too) Radja's shooting and passing is a liability. If you were using them as a CM I'd recommend Radja for being much better value for money and better workrates.
  • bezo85
    1545 posts Play-Off Hero
    Liam W wrote: »
    In the RAM position I'd be tempted to go for Pogba, for some reason (I have both and TOTS de Bruyne too) Radja's shooting and passing is a liability. If you were using them as a CM I'd recommend Radja for being much better value for money and better workrates.

Yeah this is what was tempting me to get Pogba 82 finishing over Radja's 75 + Pogba has 99 long shots...

FIFA is nearly over anyway so I think I'm gonna go for it and get Pogba. I'm actually thinking about scrapping the second team altogether and getting TOTY Luiz, TOTS Mandanda and SIF Aurier to replace TOTS Chiellini/Bonucci, TOTS Buffon and IF Lichtsteiner.

I have about 15 untradeable squad fitnesses which should give me 30 games with the team which should see me through to FIFA 16 Beta release.