TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• rystaman
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Think it's wise to invest in some UCL blues now or wait until they settle down a little bit?
  • Keano
    17616 posts World Class
    rystaman wrote: »
    Think it's wise to invest in some UCL blues now or wait until they settle down a little bit?

if you can snipe, go for it, otherwise just wait, they'll come down.
  • ash1shaw2
    89 posts Park Captain
    First cycle with UCL cards bought for 11k
    Screenshot-20201020-221943-2.png
  • Bellie
    52 posts Park Captain
    Aguero ucl 115k bought at 85k
  • Pieman
    479 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hamsik sold for 74k again.

Restocked for 4k again
  • RappSnitch
    1986 posts Play-Off Hero
    This WL cost me a lot more than I'll make back from rewards :joy: Depressing.
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    First profit is B. Silva :) 9k
  • Keano
    17616 posts World Class
    No CL cards yet... fml.
  • GL
    13409 posts Has That Special Something
    Reguilon 11k mid cycle wtf
  • MadLads
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Sniped ucl oblak for 34k. Lets see how much timmy wants him before thursdays rewards. 😂

Worst case scenario. Goes as fodder to Gullit SBC when ever it comes out.
  • Bellie
    52 posts Park Captain
    Di maria 29k restocked 16k
  • iSptmnky
    9423 posts League Winner
    Ngl I don't get it. One sale for a one k profit in my first cycle, then nothing in like 8.
  • Andy87
    3694 posts National Call-Up
    What kind of margin do you look to make on these UCL cards?
  • JuliantbX
    2905 posts Fans' Favourite
    Andy87 wrote: »

They’re pretty rare atm, so go crazy imo. Try to get one that’s close to his gold version. I’m trying di Maria atm.
  • Andy87
    edited October 20
    JuliantbX wrote: »

They’re pretty rare atm, so go crazy imo. Try to get one that’s close to his gold version. I’m trying di Maria atm.

I've picked up a few so far (one of each) that have been withing a couple of k of their gold cards and listed for 15-25k profit.

Fabinho
    Modric
    Gnabry
    Suarez
    Casemiro
    Chiellini
    Lukaku
  • JuliantbX
    2905 posts Fans' Favourite

I've picked up a few so far (one of each) that have been withing a couple of k of their gold cards and listed for 15-25k profit.

Fabinho
    Modric
    Gnabry
    Suarez
    Casemiro
    Chiellini
    Lukaku

Literally sold 2 cards today. Worst day in my entire ‘lazyselling’ life, which is like 11 months. So broke atm, so selling some investments (87s) to get those blues in my TL. Can’t wait on the first sale
  • Airmax6
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Only sold 3 cards today, but suarez 36k and Kane 50k saved it. Good to see ucl cards back, I sold ucl Kepa countless times for 12k last year when his price was around 4k
  • Andy87

Fabinho
    Modric
    Gnabry
    Suarez
    Casemiro
    Chiellini
    Lukaku

Literally sold 2 cards today. Worst day in my entire ‘lazyselling’ life, which is like 11 months. So broke atm, so selling some investments (87s) to get those blues in my TL. Can’t wait on the first sale

I made 32k today. Not the best day but got some sales from players I've had for ages and never thought I'd shift.
  • Airmax6 wrote: »
    Only sold 3 cards today, but suarez 36k and Kane 50k saved it. Good to see ucl cards back, I sold ucl Kepa countless times for 12k last year when his price was around 4k

Cannot for the life of me shift Kane. Been over a week of cycling between 32-39K.
  • Keano
    17616 posts World Class
    Airmax6 wrote: »

Cannot for the life of me shift Kane. Been over a week of cycling between 32-39K.

Sold2-3 in the last 2 days.

looking at CL cards but they're a few k more than the nifs, so unsure if to buy even with the potential profit.
  • It begins

UCL Carvajal 23,750, bought for 15,250
  • shinyditto5
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Keano wrote: »
    Airmax6 wrote: »

Sold2-3 in the last 2 days.

looking at CL cards but they're a few k more than the nifs, so unsure if to buy even with the potential profit.

They were like that last year too, as far as I remember. Or at least some of them.

I'm loading my inventory. I'm at -2k (love me some investing) after all my sales today so.. yolo
  • Airmax6
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Does anyone know when icon swaps drop ? Last year we had an objective with ucl cards and the prices went mad
  • BecksRightPeg
    1862 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pieman wrote: »
    Hamsik sold for 74k again.

Restocked for 4k again

Whats up with these random Hamsik sales :D
  • Chmpen85
    1058 posts Professional
    Goodmorning

82-D6-B9-F6-6630-46-B1-8150-B5-FCEE623-E0-D.jpg
  • Hollandman
    4006 posts National Call-Up
    Don't know what to do. Going for 2mil buying Ucl cards and playing with a team of 500k or building a good team. Trading is way more fun but wanna use Cr7 haha
  • Chmpen85
    1058 posts Professional
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Don't know what to do. Going for 2mil buying Ucl cards and playing with a team of 500k or building a good team. Trading is way more fun but wanna use Cr7 haha

Have it excatly the same Way. Want a good team But I also want to Trade. And the Trade just more fun. The kick of a sale are amazing.
    I have 11 players I use now and play with. Think the team cost arround 800k. And I play with it and when I am not playing they are for sale. So I get a little of both worlds.
    My Dream is to afford neymar and mbappe.
    But it Will first be when I still have alot of coins for trading too.
  • Kaspani
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ucl Fabinho 49k
    Sissoko 36k
  • Chmpen85
    1058 posts Professional
    23-CBB261-F313-421-C-8596-12-D651-F208-F8.jpg

We are on. I am blue dabe dee dabe die
    41k Yesterday. He is 53k now so I wait a little.
  • Hollandman
    4006 posts National Call-Up
    Think I'm just buying 100 blues also the expensive ones and see how it go's. Maybe that I paid to much but if you sold 2 or 3 then you already have the money back.