The Squad Building Clanneges/OT/Content - *RIP LEAGUE SBC'S 2017-2020 ⚰ '>' 🤝 -Thread

Comments

• zzachzx
    6279 posts Big Money Move
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    So I bantered a mate on twitter because he tagged Castro.

Now he dm’d me :lol:
    Castro?
  • RoosGianni
    4705 posts National Call-Up
    zzachzx wrote: »

Castro?

0-D5-A3-F63-0-DD0-4-D85-B4-E7-C66-BF94-D1-F9-A.png

I commented : ffs dont tag castro, the cringe on my mates pull when he put his pack on twitter.
  • RappSnitch
    2098 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bought CR7 at 1.41 mil, he's 1.34 now. Plus the tax loss. Nice!
  • Pughy30
    28198 posts Player of the Year
    I don't know if the market has died this fast in any fifa, NIF gold cards are plummeting like Diego Carlos, Militao etc
  • Maverick
    7517 posts League Winner
    BUY THE DIP
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    Maverick wrote: »
    BUY THE DIP

It's the normal WL selloff like Saturdays and Sundays last year. It will rise again Wednesday - Friday.
  • kfcbucket21
    6404 posts Big Money Move
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    I don't know if the market has died this fast in any fifa, NIF gold cards are plummeting like Diego Carlos, Militao etc

some of these NIF were way too pricey for their rating
  • Wyojasond
    15304 posts World Class
    Dembele and Telles in one pre-order pack. Nothing else from E1 rewards 🤷‍♂️
  • Hollandman
    4035 posts National Call-Up
    Cr7 better then Mbappe?
  • Orison
    58024 posts National Treasure
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Cr7 better then Mbappe?

Wouldn't necessarily say better. Both insane and quite different.

CR7 gets all the bs bounces and is a bit more clinical (also better in the air ofc). Mbappe got better dribbling, feels much faster on and off the ball and is much easier to get onto full chem.
  • Pughy30
    28198 posts Player of the Year
    Anyone else in here play fifa on mute?, I don't know how people listen to the generic commentary the game stresses me out enough already :D
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    50634 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    music >
  • Orison
    Anyone else in here play fifa on mute?, I don't know how people listen to the generic commentary the game stresses me out enough already :D

Ever since Fifa 13 or so.

Ghosts by the Presets was the last banger I listened to ingame.

Usually listen to the soundtrack once on spotify tho, but honestly couldn't remember any song since the Nights by Avicii which was Fifa 15 iirc :joy:
  • hoban95
    57448 posts National Treasure
    Orison wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Elite 1 SBs

1st pack. Isco as the board, but ASM behind it

2nd pack: Argentina, RW, Di Maria ofc, but OTW Ferran Torres behind it so decent too.

Wait you're grinding towards elite 1 for squad battles? Something aint right here...

Well technically I grinded towards scoring 500 goals and getting 500 assists and on the way I found 2 Elite 1 SB finishes (and 1st week was a given anyways) :trollface:

Ah right, was getting worried everyone will be grinding SB's properly now. :trollface:

Probably won't bother after the buff to legendary AI that should come next week

What’s happening sorry? @Orison
  • Orison
    Elite 1 SBs

1st pack. Isco as the board, but ASM behind it

2nd pack: Argentina, RW, Di Maria ofc, but OTW Ferran Torres behind it so decent too.

Wait you're grinding towards elite 1 for squad battles? Something aint right here...

Well technically I grinded towards scoring 500 goals and getting 500 assists and on the way I found 2 Elite 1 SB finishes (and 1st week was a given anyways) :trollface:

Ah right, was getting worried everyone will be grinding SB's properly now. :trollface:

Probably won't bother after the buff to legendary AI that should come next week

What’s happening sorry? @Orison

@hoban95 basically legendary AI (in competitor mode, the skill chaining one) was too easy to abuse. I passed it to Mbappe, did one body faint which froze the CB, ran through, far post shot, goal. So getting Elite 1 and scoring 10+ against legendary to get the 500 goals milestone done was super easy.

EA didn't like how easy it was so they buffed the competitor mode AI which means the AI will probably sit super deep and park the bus all game (which happens on other difficulties that don't have competitor mode). I legit found professional for those silver objectives to be more difficult than legendary, because the AI just parked the bus forever.
    9e53b6ee551e4f4918f52192456a5092.png
  • hoban95
    57448 posts National Treasure
    Oh brilliant. I was already struggling the other day ffs :joy:
  • GeTRiGhT
    edited October 19
    Cr7 better then Mbappe?

CR7 gets all the bs bounces and is a bit more clinical (also better in the air ofc). Mbappe got better dribbling, feels much faster on and off the ball and is much easier to get onto full chem.

Both are the best NIFs in the game this year and can't go wrong with either.
  • zzachzx
    6279 posts Big Money Move
    zzachzx wrote: »

Castro?

0-D5-A3-F63-0-DD0-4-D85-B4-E7-C66-BF94-D1-F9-A.png

I commented : ffs dont tag castro, the cringe on my mates pull when he put his pack on twitter.

That it total cringe lol
  • Finally packed an OTW ffs! Cute gold upgrade, had just bought him too

Screenshot-20201018-212026.png
  • James Libby
    7733 posts League Winner

Always game sound only; ❤️❤️❤️❤️ the announcers.
  • GeTRiGhT
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Finally packed an OTW ffs! Cute gold upgrade, had just bought him too

How many of those have you done?
  • Hollandman
    4035 posts National Call-Up
    Cr7 better then Mbappe?

Thanx! I keep Mbappe then. I think dribbling is so important in this game
  • GeTRiGhT wrote: »

Less than 100 I'd say. Got Courtois, Lewa, Dybala, kimmichx2, di maria x2, casemiro, busquets and loads more to show for it. No big guys or a Varane/Mendy yet tho
  • Maverick
    7517 posts League Winner
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »

Less than 100 I'd say. Got Courtois, Lewa, Dybala, kimmichx2, di maria x2, casemiro, busquets and loads more to show for it. No big guys or a Varane/Mendy yet tho

@Gabbalala 😬
  • Agent Murhawk
    8797 posts League Winner
    Is Mbappe much better than Ney this year? Getting tired of Mane and deciding if I should go for Ney+IF Walker or Mbappe+Gomez
  • Sorry a little ot. But I was playing sb today and I could have sworn the announcer was calling the other team kittens. Is that nickname in the game? Is there a list of current names you can have?
  • kfcbucket21
    6404 posts Big Money Move
    I can never decide on a team :(
  • Libguy
    5378 posts Big Money Move
    Picked up a fresh CR7 for 1.33 after deciding I was going to get the first fresh CR7 I could find for 1.35 or under. He actually feels like last year’s TOTS/TOTY CR7, which tells you how wrong they got nif CR7 last year.
  • Libguy
    5378 posts Big Money Move
    okhahaha wrote: »
    Sorry a little ot. But I was playing sb today and I could have sworn the announcer was calling the other team kittens. Is that nickname in the game? Is there a list of current names you can have?

Search the names on the transfer market. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of the announcer calling me Beast FC.
  • iSptmnky
    9455 posts League Winner
    I can never decide on a team :(

@ccooaattssyy might be able to help you