Biggest loss in FIFA21

Comments

• tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    10-0 in a online draft.

Never thought it could happen, but torn to shreds!
  • JWNYsg
    5357 posts Big Money Move
    Sigh. Let in 8 today and not even WL. Dressing that in 5 hours
  • DistinctDwayne
    977 posts Professional
    I got hammered 9-2 in div 2.
  • MxMLover
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    8-1 the guy had 1000 skill pointd more then me. Great match up by ea
  • Wizbit81
    340 posts Sunday League Hero
    IronMike69 wrote: »
    i beat someone 11-0 in the placement games and they played for the full 90 mins

I think that may have been me. I won my other 4 though 😀
  • JWNYsg
    Wizbit81 wrote: »

I think that may have been me. I won my other 4 though 😀

Professionalism
  • JWNYsg
    which counts as biggest loss more

6-0 or 9-6?
  • alvchong
    1757 posts Play-Off Hero
    13-0 when i put on rubber band and go to shower.
  • ASX
    3508 posts National Call-Up
    7-1, didn't play terribly just opponent took his chances.
  • NucksNation
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Lost 8-1 to bus driver with mbappe, dembele and mane at front 3. Kick n run.. he had 8 shots and less than 35% possession.. glad the replays n celebrations are cut short or it would take forever to finish.

I also won 9-0 🤷🏻‍♂️ In the same div
  • Miigue
    720 posts Semi-Pro
    9-2, wasn’t even a good player.
  • JEAx
    66 posts Park Captain
    Biggest loss 6-2
    Biggest win 10-2 on futchamps
  • Neil_14
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    By over 20 goals I think, friendlies rubber band. Sorry not sorry.
  • MattDaddy V1
    1731 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lost 8-3 twice, didn't care though as I completed IF Kean and RB Mukiele in those defeats. Usually if I lose it's by one goal which doesn't really bother me as it's just a game.

Biggest legit win was a 9-2 win, biggest fake win was 12-2 but the guy scored a couple of own goals and kept bringing his keeper out to the halfway line so I banged a few Beckham specials in. Worst thing is he quit in injury time😂
  • Won 6 out of 8 rivals matches last night but the first one I lost was 8-1 to a guy with a silver and bronze team (with a loan Aubameyang)......

felt like the delay was off the charts ....then realised after that his skill rating was 400 pts more than mine????............not had that before

very odd one that??
  • JWNYsg
    Penalties. Missed all of my 4
  • padr81
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    13-0, was 5-0 at the time in champs too, think I ran into an E1 or pro or something starting his weekend league. Guy was so good I enjoyed watching him play.
  • Spillaren
    2546 posts Fans' Favourite
    the last wl I got smashed 7-1 by someone running 352, just couldn't cope with it.
  • JWNYsg
    Spillaren wrote: »
    the last wl I got smashed 7-1 by someone running 352, just couldn't cope with it.

was there high press involved?
  • JWNYsg
    9-0
  • limjitwe
    9036 posts League Winner
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Mine was 5-2 or 6-3 something like that... I was getting spanked and I scored the lucky goals.

Without the replays and all. I think it’s harder to get someone to rage quit. So for those flexing asking why the opponent doesn’t quit when I beat you 10-0 or 11-0, jog on 🤭🤭

Update... I think it’s 7-1 now
  • JWNYsg
    don't know about you guys but in Silver Lounge i am getting crazy scores like 11-9, 9-8, etc
  • Wayno69
    1894 posts Play-Off Hero
    5 - 2

Lost to 5 shots against my 8. Pretty sure the guy lost 10 games in a row before playing me, his AI was jaaaaacked
  • Bato
    13 posts Ball Boy
    8:2 if i remember correctly but tbf i dont care all that much anymore cuz i know i am not that good and ofc i am gona get beaten brutaly more often than not.Atm just wanna have fun and if i can go for win, if not oh well theres always next game 👍💪
  • JWNYsg
    Sigh 11-3. I’m the worst player in Div 5
  • ROYALNUTT
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I lost 9-1 and conceded exactly the same goal 7/8 times from the same player. Some low rated 90 pace striker burst through my cbs like they weren’t there each time.
  • JWNYsg
    Bad weekend 9-0
  • limjitwe
    9036 posts League Winner
    9-1 was probably my worse. Basically at 5-1. Just rushing and trying to win the ball which actually makes things worse. Opponents Mbappe and Neymar were running riot while my defence went awol
  • abhreebhu_45
    2729 posts Fans' Favourite
    8-5 in terms of goals conceded,,,6-1 in terms of goal difference
  • JWNYsg
    13-2 but I rubber band. Does that count?