The Squad Building Clanneges/OT/Content - *RIP LEAGUE SBC'S 2017-2020 ⚰ '>' 🐎 WOB 🐴🤝 -Thread

Comments

• hoban95
    57537 posts National Treasure
    This is honestly a giant mess ahahaha

I'm trying to process this as i tend to have Tues, Weds and Thurs off. :D
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Looking at it again, I'm actually not too fussed about this. Now I won't have to worry about getting a certain rank anymore as I'll get exactly 12k rivals points every week, plus I can just quit at 1-0 down again without consequences whilst doing objectives. Same for coop games if you're playing some psychopaths.

Weekend League rewards will get me enough coins and packs every week, so I'll just see whatever that 12k rivals points a week gets me in terms of rewards.
  • jpsblue
    5952 posts Big Money Move
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    They should change it to 800 Rival points for a WL win and 400 for a WL draw/loss, if they are adamant on keeping this in.

something along those lines yeah if they don't remove the rivals cap or let WL rivals points accrue alongside the 30 rivals games
  • Ozz
    6666 posts Big Money Move
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Looking at it again, I'm actually not too fussed about this. Now I won't have to worry about getting a certain rank anymore as I'll get exactly 12k rivals points every week, plus I can just quit at 1-0 down again without consequences whilst doing objectives. Same for coop games if you're playing some psychopaths.

Weekend League rewards will get me enough coins and packs every week, so I'll just see whatever that 12k rivals points a week gets me in terms of rewards.

I feel like "this isn't a big deal as long as you don't actually care about Rivals whatsoever" isn't exactly a ringing endorsement though, and yet it's the best response EA can possibly hope for from this :D
  • WFCBagnall
    82016 posts Moderator
    Time to change Rivals from Monday to Monday
  • Ozz
    6666 posts Big Money Move
    What we asked for: A mode for objectives that's separate from Rivals

What they heard: Keep objectives in Rivals AND combine Rivals with WL too
  • ha032742
    39178 posts Moderator
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

I sense a tweet coming on :#
  • Th3 UK Smurf
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why am I unable to list my vidic but can list other cards? Been trying for hours now
  • jpsblue
    ha032742 wrote: »

I sense a tweet coming on :#

he has to post it on here as well like our friend scorpio does
  • WFCBagnall
    82016 posts Moderator
    Why am I unable to list my vidic but can list other cards? Been trying for hours now

He's that good, he intercepted the listing.
  • DutyHarry
    6290 posts Big Money Move

Weird. Other ones on the market?
  • Gabbalala
    5595 posts Big Money Move

Are you're sure that the fee you're trying to list at is correct? Loads of times I don't alter the price but keep pressing 'RB' to raise it in increments and sometimes when I get to what I want I go to list but it won't allow as it'll be something like 125,750K...And obviously there's no such price as that because it just goes up in thousands at that point.
  • Kramaric has a dynamic now. No way of seeing if this has been posted as I came in to like 8 zillion posts in the last hour.

thread is becoming a beast to keep up with, every time I leave for 15-20 mins during peak hours it's another 50 posts :joy: especially with EA getting creative like this
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    So if you really want to grind out this game to get the best possible rewards, you would still have nothing to do for 3 days a week. That's just not how it should work.
  • Gabbalala
    5595 posts Big Money Move
    Are all the OTW cards being rereleased together on Wednesday? Didn't realise that's when Team 2 is out of packs.
  • Eddie Jones
    2718 posts Fans' Favourite
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Kramaric has a dynamic now. No way of seeing if this has been posted as I came in to like 8 zillion posts in the last hour.

thread is becoming a beast to keep up with, every time I leave for 15-20 mins during peak hours it's another 50 posts :joy: especially with EA getting creative like this

I love how popular and active it is but I can’t keep up. I come in 50 posts behind like 🥴
  • DutyHarry
    6290 posts Big Money Move
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    So if you really want to grind out this game to get the best possible rewards, you would still have nothing to do for 3 days a week. That's just not how it should work.

That would leave some room for objectives in friendlies maybe.
    Anyway I have no clue, this makes no sense at all. :D
  • Libguy
    5378 posts Big Money Move
    It actually would have made more sense to have the cap back when division rivals was first introduced. And then after doing that for a year, EA would have said “You know what? We thought about it and this 30 game cap is sort of hampering how people can play the game, so, going forward, there won’t be any cap and you can grind as much or as little as you’d like for rewards.”

That would have made more sense.
  • Mr_footballer1
    2614 posts Fans' Favourite
    It should just ask you before a weekend league game if you want it to count as a div rivals game, problem solved everyone happy
  • Davisto
    6562 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 17

He's that good, he intercepted the listing.

Edit nvm
  • hoban95
    57537 posts National Treasure
    I’ve lost back to back games on squad battles. I’m woeful at this game.
  • jpsblue
    European guys please stay up this thread is magic right now

and fully agree @Gyan_33 about having nothing to do for 3 days. this is just shitehouse
  • WFCBagnall
    82016 posts Moderator
    Might just play all my rivals tomorrow :D
  • zzachzx
    6279 posts Big Money Move
    jpsblue wrote: »
    i cannot believe i just bought 2200 FP for the first time in FIFA 21 for those promo packs that are on atm after the shambles and amount of money i spent last year on FP, however just got this in the first one.. tradeable ofcourse

pREPI4W.jpg

Worth it then I guess
  • James Libby
    7733 posts League Winner
    Urgh I wanted a Rico Henry Benrahma special link :(

Hopefully Scott Sinclair and Henry for the Championship League SBC now.

Got so horned and then realized you've got the wrong Henry.
  • Skorpio_King
    6391 posts Big Money Move
    I dont understand why people saying now, 30 matches on rivals on a thursday? Why? Am i missing something. I aint gonna play 30 matches in 1 day
  • James Libby
    7733 posts League Winner
    Libguy wrote: »
    I think it’s pretty clear at thIs point that EA really didn’t think through these changes to DR and this will all be different in a month.

Libguy knows.
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    So it's best to cram all your rivals games in now before WL starts.
  • James Libby
    7733 posts League Winner
    Ozz wrote: »
    This is the EA equivalent of forgetting you have an assignment due until the night before so you just quickly scrawl together some absolute nonsense

As a professor, I can confirm this.