The Squad Building Clanneges/OT/Content - *RIP LEAGUE SBC'S 2017-2020 ⚰ '>' 🐎 WOB 🐴🤝 -Thread

Comments

• Ozz
    6666 posts Big Money Move
    Giving 20 minutes per game, including loading screens between matches, that's 10 hours of FIFA every Thursday :D
  • Ning
    3021 posts National Call-Up
    Can someone post the bloody thing I don't have twitter lol
  • Dan is Clutch
    30036 posts National Team Captain
    If this is the route they’re taking then rivals rewards should be changed to Monday and then we have all week to play rival games before WL starts.
  • Gabbalala
    5595 posts Big Money Move
    If this is the route they’re taking then rivals rewards should be changed to Monday and then we have all week to play rival games before WL starts.

I reckon they will change the date to Monday morning same as SB very shortly.
  • jpsblue
    5952 posts Big Money Move
    Ning wrote: »

read the whole thread
  • DOMinant
    2159 posts Fans' Favourite
    What on Earth are they doing with these rival points in WL? That might be the dumbest thing they could do.

So they effectively don’t want people getting good WL rewards AND rival rewards... what a joke. If they move the rivals refresh to Monday it would make a tiny bit more sense, but still not good
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17101 posts World Class

It's now a popup when you enter on console
  • Ozz
    edited October 16

To sum it up in one sentence:

If you play a WL match while having remaining Rivals matches from your 30 available then the WL match gives you a flat 400 points and consumes a Rivals match.
  • Ning
    3021 posts National Call-Up
    jpsblue wrote: »

read the whole thread

Champ among men

Hilariously ❤️❤️❤️❤️ stuff very impressed
  • jpsblue
    5952 posts Big Money Move
    DOMinant wrote: »
    What on Earth are they doing with these rival points in WL? That might be the dumbest thing they could do.

So they effectively don’t want people getting good WL rewards AND rival rewards... what a joke. If they move the rivals refresh to Monday it would make a tiny bit more sense, but still not good

yeah it's absolutely shitehouse what they've done here. like WHY? they have a tiny chance at redeeming themselves by moving rivals rewards to mondays like you guys have said. i think they will because they are getting a massive backlash already to that tweet

wow i can't actually believe they said that.
  • Orison
    58139 posts National Treasure
    @Dan is Clutch do we think that they are hoping for people to waste all their 30 games of rivals on WL instead so that they can keep forcing objectives into rivals? "Can go for weird objectives if it doesn't contribute to your weekly score anyways" or something stupid like that.
  • Ozz
    Why are they seemingly making these adjustments and announcements on the fly? They've had months to do this.

Considering the WL delay this morning it very much looks like they genuinely didn't think of this until literally 12 minutes before WL was about to start.....despite this entire forum asking similar questions for weeks.
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    As much as I love playing this game, I'm simply not gonna play 30 games of Rivals every single Thursday :joy:
  • sofyanm
    5338 posts Big Money Move
    Another masterclass from EA
  • Dan is Clutch
    Orison wrote: »
    @Dan is Clutch do we think that they are hoping for people to waste all their 30 games of rivals on WL instead so that they can keep forcing objectives into rivals? "Can go for weird objectives if it doesn't contribute to your weekly score anyways" or something stupid like that.

Sounds about right. There’s absolutely no benefit to be in div 1 now unless you just enjoy competing against those nerds. Better off dropping divisions to a division with better rewards. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Ozz
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    As much as I love playing this game, I'm simply not gonna play 30 games of Rivals every single Thursday :joy:

Man it's not even a question of will, it's almost literally impossible :D
  • Ozz
    Remember:

uzW7n3Y.png
  • Ozz
    Rivals is now officially a "who cares about rewards, i'll just play it for objectives" mode for me.
  • Dan is Clutch
    Ozz wrote: »
    Rivals is now officially a "who cares about rewards, i'll just play it for objectives" mode for me.

Yep. Come Monday I’m dropping divisions.
  • Ulook92
    20975 posts Club Captain
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Why does the James SBC show a loan card as the reward?

Anyone. Confirm i will get the full card before submitting?
  • Nen
    7271 posts Moderator
    Why does the James SBC show a loan card as the reward?

Anyone. Confirm i will get the full card before submitting?

Full card.
  • Moiizer
    10670 posts Has That Special Something

I’ll race ya to the pause and quit button
  • Ozz
    They've somehow outdone FIFA 17's 40 games in 48 hours WL.
  • Kieran1903
    4311 posts National Call-Up
    What the f**k ea...

So I’m basically playing rivals Thursday and Friday then WL Saturday and Sunday if I want decent rivals and WL rewards?

This game mode gets a bit mental.

If you were to try and get the best posssible rewards from SB, Rivals and WL... your talking 30-35 hours a week of fifa.

That’s before even considering objectives 😂😂😂

What a load of f*****g w***k that is ea
  • Orison
    58139 posts National Treasure
    Everytime you think people at EA can't get more stupid someone is like "hold my beer".
  • Dan is Clutch
    Moiizer wrote: »

I’ll race ya to the pause and quit button

Dashboard on team screen if I match you. B)
  • So that's rivals rewards zombified eh, Thursday is my no fifa chill day after having grinded it for objectives mon-wed. Shambles
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    Hey did everyone get there TOTW player? We got that for playing before the deadline right? I didn't get one.
  • Dan is Clutch
    Will this also lead to nobody quitting in WL because they’ll lose out on points for rivals as well? :joy:
  • Libguy
    5378 posts Big Money Move
    I think it’s pretty clear at thIs point that EA really didn’t think through these changes to DR and this will all be different in a month.