Icon swaps and SBCs what you hoping for

Jamiebanksrfc1986
506 posts An Exciting Prospect
As title states I look forward to hopefully Torres and for the SBCs if icons come out at 85 ect hope it's not expensive like they were.

Also hoping that ea patch co ops offline bug were games do not count towards objectives as doing icon swaps with a mate will be fun as both players will have diff players in club to do it

Comments

• Coderood
    1961 posts Fans' Favourite
    Icon swaps: hoping for guys like Vieira, Gullit, Matthaus, Maldini, R9, Ferdinand.

EA will probably give: Schmeichel, Inzaghi, Litmanen, Laudrup, Okocha and Riquelme.
  • Gstitt10
    1195 posts Professional
    Torres, but last year I picked up 85 rio which was in my team for a long time. I am tempted to just pick up icons around defenders or midfield that will be there a good amount of time. If they are steady they can stay as I wouldn't change defenders much. Attackers I am always changing and trying to try new. Last year I went for del piero and I regretted it
  • I'm hoping for a decent RB, zanetti would be nice.
  • futaddikt
    431 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Vidic baby
  • TDOF
    5734 posts Big Money Move
    I hope they stop messing about and just give us gullit, R9 ,Zidane, R10, just slap them up for like 5+ mil as an SBC and give us a few months to work towards them.....
  • Thefranchise92
    4971 posts Big Money Move
    Coderood wrote: »
    Icon swaps: hoping for guys like Vieira, Gullit, Matthaus, Maldini, R9, Ferdinand.

EA will probably give: Schmeichel, Inzaghi, Litmanen, Laudrup, Okocha and Riquelme.

Baby okocha actually looks good this year
  • Supermario911
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    They give ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ones
  • tommyboyo
    2888 posts Fans' Favourite
    TDOF wrote: »
    I hope they stop messing about and just give us gullit, R9 ,Zidane, R10, just slap them up for like 5+ mil as an SBC and give us a few months to work towards them.....

Do you think that they will?

Because I don't!!

In seriousness though, I am not sure. Having 5mil sbc's is actually better for them than having a few on the market at crazy prices I reckon.
  • Oweyman
    1205 posts Professional
    TDOF wrote: »

This would be ideal! They won't do it though, sadly.