Gameplay things that 100% need a patch.

Comments

  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    Shadows on stadiums other than the fut stadium need to go asap.

    I think FUT champs is played on the FeWC staidum (unless they change it) That doesn't have shadows.

    I believe champs is played on the new fut stadiums this year but I mean just the regular stadiums, had shadows quite a few times on them.

    Is this confirmed anywhere?

    The camera angle on that stadium is messed up...

    Yes, from the EA article: As your club continues to grow and you complete objectives across Ultimate Team, you will find yourself ready to upgrade again to the FUT Champions Stadium, the largest expansion available for your stadium, and the default stadium for play in all FUT Champions matches.

    Link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/pitch-notes/news/pitch-notes-fifa-21-ultimate-team-deep-dive#fut-deep-dive-fut-stadium

    Huh, interesting, as of right now you can't unlock that stadium right, because stadium objectives 2 and 3 are locked for me @Jordutchy

    Correct, wonder when they will be unlocked.

    I got the impression that it was to do with those community objectives, where all the XP is bunlded together and you get tifos and the like. At the end of the first batch I thought the next level of stadiums might be unlocked.

    I may be totally wrong though.
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’d just like ever so much, slightly improve the ai of the full backs, the amount of goals I concede from the geeezer just kicking it long to the wing, then cutting in And scoring feels slightly frustrating, I understand it can happen and should be able to happen but when it becomes the no1 attackingchoice its just a bit rubbish. I’m in div 4 so very average.
  • TDOF
    7054 posts Big Money Move
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    Shadows on stadiums other than the fut stadium need to go asap.

    I think FUT champs is played on the FeWC staidum (unless they change it) That doesn't have shadows.

    I believe champs is played on the new fut stadiums this year but I mean just the regular stadiums, had shadows quite a few times on them.

    Is this confirmed anywhere?

    The camera angle on that stadium is messed up...

    Yes, from the EA article: As your club continues to grow and you complete objectives across Ultimate Team, you will find yourself ready to upgrade again to the FUT Champions Stadium, the largest expansion available for your stadium, and the default stadium for play in all FUT Champions matches.

    Link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/pitch-notes/news/pitch-notes-fifa-21-ultimate-team-deep-dive#fut-deep-dive-fut-stadium

    Huh, interesting, as of right now you can't unlock that stadium right, because stadium objectives 2 and 3 are locked for me @Jordutchy

    Correct, wonder when they will be unlocked.

    I got the impression that it was to do with those community objectives, where all the XP is bunlded together and you get tifos and the like. At the end of the first batch I thought the next level of stadiums might be unlocked.

    I may be totally wrong though.

    The thing is FUT champs is in two days... and we're yet to play in the stadium that we're supposed to play in lol
  • TDOF
    7054 posts Big Money Move
    Oldgmrdad wrote: »
    The blocking counters the op spammed offensive moves. It's perfect imo

    I wouldn't mind if the AI blocked if you're controlling the player and IF you're directly INFRONT of the ball, because if you're like 2/3 metres away you shouldn't be able to lunge infront of that shot.
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    TDOF wrote: »
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    Shadows on stadiums other than the fut stadium need to go asap.

    I think FUT champs is played on the FeWC staidum (unless they change it) That doesn't have shadows.

    I believe champs is played on the new fut stadiums this year but I mean just the regular stadiums, had shadows quite a few times on them.

    Is this confirmed anywhere?

    The camera angle on that stadium is messed up...

    Yes, from the EA article: As your club continues to grow and you complete objectives across Ultimate Team, you will find yourself ready to upgrade again to the FUT Champions Stadium, the largest expansion available for your stadium, and the default stadium for play in all FUT Champions matches.

    Link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/pitch-notes/news/pitch-notes-fifa-21-ultimate-team-deep-dive#fut-deep-dive-fut-stadium

    Huh, interesting, as of right now you can't unlock that stadium right, because stadium objectives 2 and 3 are locked for me @Jordutchy

    Correct, wonder when they will be unlocked.

    I got the impression that it was to do with those community objectives, where all the XP is bunlded together and you get tifos and the like. At the end of the first batch I thought the next level of stadiums might be unlocked.

    I may be totally wrong though.

    The thing is FUT champs is in two days... and we're yet to play in the stadium that we're supposed to play in lol

    I know, this is what I am thinking.

    I usually just use FEWC all year as my home stadium, as then playing champs is no different (other than away games in other modes).

    Marginal gains and all that!!
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2020
    TDOF wrote: »
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    Shadows on stadiums other than the fut stadium need to go asap.

    I think FUT champs is played on the FeWC staidum (unless they change it) That doesn't have shadows.

    I believe champs is played on the new fut stadiums this year but I mean just the regular stadiums, had shadows quite a few times on them.

    Is this confirmed anywhere?

    The camera angle on that stadium is messed up...

    Yes, from the EA article: As your club continues to grow and you complete objectives across Ultimate Team, you will find yourself ready to upgrade again to the FUT Champions Stadium, the largest expansion available for your stadium, and the default stadium for play in all FUT Champions matches.

    Link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/pitch-notes/news/pitch-notes-fifa-21-ultimate-team-deep-dive#fut-deep-dive-fut-stadium

    Huh, interesting, as of right now you can't unlock that stadium right, because stadium objectives 2 and 3 are locked for me @Jordutchy

    Correct, wonder when they will be unlocked.

    I got the impression that it was to do with those community objectives, where all the XP is bunlded together and you get tifos and the like. At the end of the first batch I thought the next level of stadiums might be unlocked.

    I may be totally wrong though.

    The thing is FUT champs is in two days... and we're yet to play in the stadium that we're supposed to play in lol

    I am going to do some more research into this.

    The FUT champions stadium is the reward for completing stadium development level II, which should have unlocked on completion of stadium development I, but does not seem to have done so for anyone that I have spoke to.
  • TDOF
    7054 posts Big Money Move
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    Shadows on stadiums other than the fut stadium need to go asap.

    I think FUT champs is played on the FeWC staidum (unless they change it) That doesn't have shadows.

    I believe champs is played on the new fut stadiums this year but I mean just the regular stadiums, had shadows quite a few times on them.

    Is this confirmed anywhere?

    The camera angle on that stadium is messed up...

    Yes, from the EA article: As your club continues to grow and you complete objectives across Ultimate Team, you will find yourself ready to upgrade again to the FUT Champions Stadium, the largest expansion available for your stadium, and the default stadium for play in all FUT Champions matches.

    Link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/pitch-notes/news/pitch-notes-fifa-21-ultimate-team-deep-dive#fut-deep-dive-fut-stadium

    Huh, interesting, as of right now you can't unlock that stadium right, because stadium objectives 2 and 3 are locked for me @Jordutchy

    Correct, wonder when they will be unlocked.

    I got the impression that it was to do with those community objectives, where all the XP is bunlded together and you get tifos and the like. At the end of the first batch I thought the next level of stadiums might be unlocked.

    I may be totally wrong though.

    The thing is FUT champs is in two days... and we're yet to play in the stadium that we're supposed to play in lol

    I know, this is what I am thinking.

    I usually just use FEWC all year as my home stadium, as then playing champs is no different (other than away games in other modes).

    Marginal gains and all that!!

    Yeah i bought the FeWC right away and haven't used any other stadium, when i play on one of the new stadiums the camera angle is different for some reason, hopefully the one we're going to get for champs will have a the same camera angle to FeWC
  • ColeWorld
    13635 posts Has That Special Something
    Auto blocks.

    in a few weeks everyone is parking the bus if they dont patch this ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • TDOF
    7054 posts Big Money Move
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    Auto blocks.

    in a few weeks everyone is parking the bus if they dont patch this ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    People already have started... It's a little easier to break down drop back from last year but still, its just annoying to play against.
  • FifaProDK
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    Assisted crosses!
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    TDOF wrote: »
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    Shadows on stadiums other than the fut stadium need to go asap.

    I think FUT champs is played on the FeWC staidum (unless they change it) That doesn't have shadows.

    I believe champs is played on the new fut stadiums this year but I mean just the regular stadiums, had shadows quite a few times on them.

    Is this confirmed anywhere?

    The camera angle on that stadium is messed up...

    Yes, from the EA article: As your club continues to grow and you complete objectives across Ultimate Team, you will find yourself ready to upgrade again to the FUT Champions Stadium, the largest expansion available for your stadium, and the default stadium for play in all FUT Champions matches.

    Link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/pitch-notes/news/pitch-notes-fifa-21-ultimate-team-deep-dive#fut-deep-dive-fut-stadium

    Huh, interesting, as of right now you can't unlock that stadium right, because stadium objectives 2 and 3 are locked for me @Jordutchy

    Correct, wonder when they will be unlocked.

    I got the impression that it was to do with those community objectives, where all the XP is bunlded together and you get tifos and the like. At the end of the first batch I thought the next level of stadiums might be unlocked.

    I may be totally wrong though.

    The thing is FUT champs is in two days... and we're yet to play in the stadium that we're supposed to play in lol

    I know, this is what I am thinking.

    I usually just use FEWC all year as my home stadium, as then playing champs is no different (other than away games in other modes).

    Marginal gains and all that!!

    Yeah i bought the FeWC right away and haven't used any other stadium, when i play on one of the new stadiums the camera angle is different for some reason, hopefully the one we're going to get for champs will have a the same camera angle to FeWC

    Yeah, a weird thing with Fifa.

    They are not limited as to where they can put the camera in a virtual stadium, yet they act like they are and make the view different for the same camera angle in different grounds.

    If I select tele-broadcast 17-3, it should give me the same view at FEWC as the Emirates etc, etc, but it does not!
  • TDOF
    7054 posts Big Money Move
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »
    Shadows on stadiums other than the fut stadium need to go asap.

    I think FUT champs is played on the FeWC staidum (unless they change it) That doesn't have shadows.

    I believe champs is played on the new fut stadiums this year but I mean just the regular stadiums, had shadows quite a few times on them.

    Is this confirmed anywhere?

    The camera angle on that stadium is messed up...

    Yes, from the EA article: As your club continues to grow and you complete objectives across Ultimate Team, you will find yourself ready to upgrade again to the FUT Champions Stadium, the largest expansion available for your stadium, and the default stadium for play in all FUT Champions matches.

    Link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/pitch-notes/news/pitch-notes-fifa-21-ultimate-team-deep-dive#fut-deep-dive-fut-stadium

    Huh, interesting, as of right now you can't unlock that stadium right, because stadium objectives 2 and 3 are locked for me @Jordutchy

    Correct, wonder when they will be unlocked.

    I got the impression that it was to do with those community objectives, where all the XP is bunlded together and you get tifos and the like. At the end of the first batch I thought the next level of stadiums might be unlocked.

    I may be totally wrong though.

    The thing is FUT champs is in two days... and we're yet to play in the stadium that we're supposed to play in lol

    I am going to do some more research into this.

    The FUT champions stadium is the reward for completing stadium development level II, which should have unlocked on completion of stadium development I, but does not seem to have done so for anyone that I have spoke to.

    Yeah stadium dev 2 and 3 are both locked saying they'll be unlocked in the future...
  • TDOF
    7054 posts Big Money Move
    Here's another video of tackling being bad which i'll add to the main post

    https://streamable.com/8p9vw9
  • TDOF
    7054 posts Big Money Move
    TDOF wrote: »
    Here's another video of tackling being bad which i'll add to the main post

    https://streamable.com/8p9vw9

    That's what i mean we don't get rewarded for manually tackling @EA_Roger
  • TDOF
    7054 posts Big Money Move
    TDOF wrote: »
    TDOF wrote: »
    Here's another video of tackling being bad which i'll add to the main post

    https://streamable.com/8p9vw9

    That's what i mean we don't get rewarded for manually tackling @EA_Roger

    Make a perfect tackle, the ball bounces up onto my players shin and bounces of the shin back into the path of the striker...

    This shouldn't happen at all.... i made the tackle so i should be rewarded.
  • ucan
    635 posts Semi-Pro
    Delay lag?!?!?!?!?!
  • TDOF
    7054 posts Big Money Move
    ucan wrote: »
    Delay lag?!?!?!?!?!

    I haven't gotten any this year.. not saying it's not a thing because i had it almost every other game last year, i just think some people mistake this for the animations just being slow.

    There's literally delay in the game itself and not the servers as much as people say...
  • Professor
    3339 posts National Call-Up
    One thing I've noticed after playing 150 games or so is players just standing around.

    I'm all for manually defending but a pass goes 3 feet away from my Kante and he is just looking straight up the pitch like a zombie. Surely he should be intercepting that. I saw a clip of a guy score a goal on Alisson just standing oblivious and out of position staring straight ahead.
  • TDOF
    7054 posts Big Money Move
    Professor wrote: »
    One thing I've noticed after playing 150 games or so is players just standing around.

    I'm all for manually defending but a pass goes 3 feet away from my Kante and he is just looking straight up the pitch like a zombie. Surely he should be intercepting that. I saw a clip of a guy score a goal on Alisson just standing oblivious and out of position staring straight ahead.

    Yeah keepers i agree, there are situations which they don't do anything...
  • Keepers punching everything
  • TDOF
    7054 posts Big Money Move
    Keepers punching everything

    Yes 100% forgot about that, i have a video of it too; https://streamable.com/zcpzzb
  • Okocha10
    745 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2020
    TDOF wrote: »

    Tackling

    Tackling has gotten SLIGHTLY better since last year.... but the main issue is there are moments were the ball doesn't stick to the defender but instead it bounces to someone else.... or sometimes the defender just warps through the ball like this:

    cBThQJx.gif

    and this manual defending not being rewarded:

    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/home/leaving?target=https://streamable.com/8p9vw9

    (provided by @Orison)



    This is annoying the hell out of me at the moment, happens in literally every game I do a stand tackle & the opposition player goes through me like Casper the ghost
  • agentxyz2
    983 posts Professional
    D0lvl wrote: »
    I think the reason why the ball bounces back to the attacker or someone else is because the ball has to be tethered to a person on the field (miinus the referee). If you notice, that passes whether regular pass, cross, or through ball, it’s based on a target player.

    The ball in EA’s Fifa is not an entity on its own. You can’t even dump the ball onto part of the pitch without having a target person in the general area. Try through balling when tehre’s two teammates ahead of you making a run. It’ll pick the closest player targeted first during the passing animation.

    I’ve seen it first hand when you make a pass and there’s no direct target, the game switches your target automatically to the nearest player. I’ve seen passes go from intended target to someone closer and sometimes your pass gets intercepted like this.

    I don’t think the frostbite engine can improve on this. A new engine is needed to possibly fix all these issues.

    Not sure about the ball tethering, but you can definitely manually pass by hold lb and rb to send the ball anywhere you want. The pass assistance is why the pass will go on an assisted path depending on your power and direction
  • cantonagod
    1156 posts Professional
    Your player lifting up his leg to let the ball roll underneath when an opponent trickles a pass. When in reality he would just stop it and intercept . Really frustrating
  • TDOF
    7054 posts Big Money Move
    D0lvl wrote: »
    I think the reason why the ball bounces back to the attacker or someone else is because the ball has to be tethered to a person on the field (miinus the referee). If you notice, that passes whether regular pass, cross, or through ball, it’s based on a target player.

    The ball in EA’s Fifa is not an entity on its own. You can’t even dump the ball onto part of the pitch without having a target person in the general area. Try through balling when tehre’s two teammates ahead of you making a run. It’ll pick the closest player targeted first during the passing animation.

    I’ve seen it first hand when you make a pass and there’s no direct target, the game switches your target automatically to the nearest player. I’ve seen passes go from intended target to someone closer and sometimes your pass gets intercepted like this.

    I don’t think the frostbite engine can improve on this. A new engine is needed to possibly fix all these issues.

    I get what you're saying and i agree to some degree, but there are also animations which tackles do stick to your defender after a tackle, it's just that animation should happen 100% of the time.

    What you said also applies to shots;

    Shooting and keepers are coded together and not separately, you can see this very clearly when moving the keeper, if you move the keeper to the side of the goal which the attacker is going to shoot in it'll send the ball wider than it would normally like the keeper has some sort of force shield.

    This is why if they buff keepers the shooting will be worse. The two affect eachother and are not individual unfortunately....

    I think you might be right that some of these issues are just frostbite issues and are impossible to be fixed.... @D0lvl
  • MxMLover
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    The whole game is a joke AGAIN
  • TDOF
    7054 posts Big Money Move
    MxMLover wrote: »
    The whole game is a joke AGAIN

    Na... honestly it's probably one of the best fifa's we've had, obviously it has issues but the core of the game itself is half decent.... the game still has potential despite the issues.
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    First thing they need to fix is finding an opponent! The wait is Very tiresome.
  • Lfc23
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    “ nothing else needs to be done with keepers“

    Totally agreed with what needed sorting till I read this bit 😂

    Keepers need sorting out mate either that or shooting needs toning down abit.

    They don’t save anything that goes towards back post and there’s no difference in low end strikers and high end as every goal goes in.

    Apart from that I agree
Sign In or Register to comment.