Aguero or Jesus?

win123vn
575 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited October 2020
Pls adise, as I am currently using Aguero as main ST, his shooting is super but hes a bit slow.
I am afraid of Jesus 3wf, is that a big problem?

Comments

• LiamSully
    7974 posts League Winner
    Richarlison
  • win123vn
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Richarlison
    Used him before, hes ok but inconsistent, his price might reflect that.
  • Chavez76
    8508 posts League Winner
    if you dont only value speed, Aguero all the way. I have him with hunter and he is doing bits, does not miss a shot.
  • dinbaba
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rodrigo!
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hands down aguero. He is immense this year, don’t let his pace fool you. He’s always making space and running in behind. With a hunter his pace isn’t even bad. If I through ball it to him then he’s making it to goal and then his finishing is unreal so 9.5 times out of 10 he’s scoring.
  • win123vn
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    Hands down aguero. He is immense this year, don’t let his pace fool you. He’s always making space and running in behind. With a hunter his pace isn’t even bad. If I through ball it to him then he’s making it to goal and then his finishing is unreal so 9.5 times out of 10 he’s scoring.

Yes, for me he scores about 70 goals/ 50 games, his finish is phenomenol, but sometimes he would not pace well with fast CBs
  • Str8hii
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero
    Save up for auba or do dcl potm
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    win123vn wrote: »
    Grezzerk wrote: »

Yes, for me he scores about 70 goals/ 50 games, his finish is phenomenol, but sometimes he would not pace well with fast CBs

I had Jesus as a sub for a while and while he was good he wasn’t on aguero level at all.
    Weak foot isn’t so much an issue this year which I personally find stupid. I have salah and I shot with his right foot by mistake and it flew in top corner. From then on I shoot with either foot and it seems to fly in so the 3 star weak foot this year is nowhere near as bad as last year.
  • Copey
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Jesus is fantastic, 91 agility makes him feel faster than he actually is. Scores everything for me.
    12 games - 26 goals in a 4321 lone striker
  • DicaniosGod
    5735 posts Big Money Move
    Jesus is quality, and I love using Aguero every yr!!
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    Jesus is deffo superb this year
  • Lallana90
    355 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Try Jesus & you won’t look back I promise you.
    I packed him & he’s played 84 games for me getting 116 goals & assisting 60+. He’s incredible
  • Rajarshi_CFC
    868 posts Professional
    Aguero for me
  • MxMLover
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    if you dont only value speed, Aguero all the way. I have him with hunter and he is doing bits, does not miss a shot.

X2
  • rezyy
    712 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jesus, sold Aguero and bought Werner