The Squad Building Clanneges/OT/Content - *RIP LEAGUE SBC'S 2017-2020 ⚰ '>' 🤝 -Thread

Comments

• ORANGEeffect05
    26772 posts Player of the Year
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Do you think we'll ever get a 'Wasted Talents' promo? We probably wouldn't as it's rather negative and I can't see any player would want that title attached to them but...

Possiblities look nice! :wink:

Obviously there's probably more appealing ones you could pick out as I could only be arsed to do 3. :lol:

Could frame them as Flashback cards during Future Stars promo perhaps?
  • Moiizer
    10631 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 14
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    This is probably the last week I take tradeable rewards from rivals.

WL should get me enough to keep my SBC fund afloat for each week and I'm in need of some fodder.

Yeah im on that boat too. I dont have any card above 82 now cos of Fati and Witsel.
  • Gabbalala
    5591 posts Big Money Move
    Do you think we'll ever get a 'Wasted Talents' promo? We probably wouldn't as it's rather negative and I can't see any player would want that title attached to them but...

Obviously there's probably more appealing ones you could pick out as I could only be arsed to do 3. :lol:

Could frame them as Flashback cards during Future Stars promo perhaps?

You'll get some smart arse going 'FlAsHbAcK tO WhAt' and not getting the point at all. :lol:
  • Moiizer
    10631 posts Has That Special Something
    All i want is a Phil Jones special card.
  • Gabbalala
    Anybody seen the motorola razr quality image of OTW Team 2 leak? Ruben Dias SBC and Arthur from Objectives. Sane, Thiago and Havertz the main 3...
  • ha032742
    39079 posts Moderator
    Anyone else found Neymar disappointing? :/
  • Maverick
    7517 posts League Winner
    When the heck did Danilo Pereira join PSG lol
  • ha032742
    39079 posts Moderator
    edited October 14
    Maverick wrote: »

Deadline day on loan
  • Gabbalala
    Maverick wrote: »

It was a late one, only a loan though I believe.
  • Shutup
    2873 posts Fans' Favourite

tUio4YLN_o.png

hX5CFimJ_o.png

kjLEV0tc_o.png

Love this idea
  • RappSnitch
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 14
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Screenshot-20201014-133829-Samsung-Internet.jpg

tenor.gif

Don't think we forgot about this
    JRUJj39.jpg

That's 97 chem.

99 with a icon Rb.

Hate this chem system :joy: \

Oh my god what am I seeing :joy:

• Orison
    58008 posts National Treasure
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Anyone else found Neymar disappointing? :/

Not really no.

Not as outstanding as last year, because he lacks physical to go with the 5* skills, but still very good as long as he doesn't get run over and has some space.
  • Jordi
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 14
    3DogoLg.png

:s

I'm really enjoying the game so far, only things I have gripes with a goalkeepers being useless for me, and chip shots are probably a little bit too accurate. Wouldn't change anything else quite yet though.

EDIT: oh yeah the auto blocks are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ triggering too.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    29714 posts Player of the Year
    Wasted talents was great on Pacwyn.

Quaresma, Gotze, Balotelli a few more to add to the list.
  • Dan is Clutch
    29925 posts Player of the Year
    My team has gone up nearly 200k since i bought it the other day. This trading business is easy. B)
  • JG10AVFC
    4001 posts National Call-Up
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    @JG10AVFC got the highest rating for the england team all i can see them going off

I cba to go against a CB Walker already 😬
  • Ian_Ando08
    11494 posts Has That Special Something
    My team has gone up nearly 200k since i bought it the other day. This trading business is easy. B)

mine has gone up a bit also but i wanna keep my team for WL and by the time its over they probs be back down :(
  • Kaspani
    622 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Orison wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    SteGriff83 wrote: »
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Could anyone tell me why it is seemingly a problem if friendly matchmaking is based on skill rating?

Easy games for the good players

Exactly this. I'd like to know if there's another reason for the moaning, because I can't think of anything other than they want a stress free game, but it's clearly not as stress free for the opponent in division 10 who's being smashed to pieces.

It's not too much of a problem per say, but there are now no modes you can play an online match without it being super sweaty and competitive

Also there is basically no reward for being good unless you are smurfing. You are still playing against other players as good as you so every game is a s difficult as if you were bad and naturally at a low skillrating. Completing objectives might actually be even more difficult considering your opponent most likely knows what he’s doing and can stop you especially if you use mediocre players. And div 1 rewards aren't worth it.

Basically the "rewards" for being good are non existent in fifa unless you are smurfing and playing worse people @Scutch . Being good should actually be rewarded (e.g. Better div 1 rewards than elite 1 squad battles lol) so that people wouldn't want to drop down anymore.

I agree with that mate. They’ve messed quite a bit up this year.

I just can't get over the fact that div 1 rank 2 has worse rewards than elite 1 squad battles.

How stuff like that can make it through game design is beyond me. Ofc you encourage self relegating if you value playing against an AI over playing against top level opponents lol.

Maybe EA value us playing vs AI so that they can improve the AI which somehow may = £££
  • WFCBagnall
    81750 posts Moderator
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Screenshot-20201014-133829-Samsung-Internet.jpg

tenor.gif

Don't think we forgot about this
    JRUJj39.jpg

That's 97 chem.

99 with a icon Rb.

Hate this chem system :joy: \

Leagues :love:
  • Dan is Clutch
    29925 posts Player of the Year
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

mine has gone up a bit also but i wanna keep my team for WL and by the time its over they probs be back down :(

Yeah i won't be selling either so i'm not going to make that profit anyway :joy:
  • Gabbalala
    Jordi wrote: »
    3DogoLg.png

:s

:lol: There's a place in Manchester I use to walk past for work that use to make me think of Aubameyang and dummies who couldn't spell/pronounce his name.

banyan-banner1.jpg

• GL
    13416 posts Has That Special Something
    Ah yes a solid spine in the team with Peirre Abaumbuang up front, Bakakooaya in midfield and Vincicous Jr out wide 💯🔥🔥🔥
  • Davisto
    6562 posts Big Money Move
    They would be a long list for wasted talents at Chelsea @hoban95 :trollface:
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    GL wrote: »
    Ah yes a solid spine in the team with Peirre Abaumbuang up front, Bakakooaya in midfield and Vincicous Jr out wide 💯🔥🔥🔥

With flashback Aurnotavic as a super sub :love:

Hopefully we'll get the Liberatorodes SBC very soon as well
  • RappSnitch
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    Would be sweet if Ericksson could score a goal or two tonight
  • BeefyRabouter
    3321 posts National Call-Up

tUio4YLN_o.png

hX5CFimJ_o.png

kjLEV0tc_o.png

I sort of like the idea, but I think calling it a wasted talent promo is a little harsh. All those players play at a professional level which is higher than most of us can dream off. Would rephrase the promo personally but I really dig the idea.
  • DutyHarry
    6269 posts Big Money Move
    Think I'll take tradeable rewards as well tomorrow.
  • Sanchezzzz
    4993 posts Big Money Move
    I’m terrible at this game rip.