The Squad Building Clanneges/OT/Content - *RIP LEAGUE SBC'S 2017-2020 ⚰ '>' 🐎 WOB 🐴🤝 -Thread

Comments

  • SupaNoodle1990
    29746 posts Player of the Year
    RappSnitch wrote: »
    Anyone actually used Sancho? As sad as it sounds 83 pace is pretty low for a winger on this game and he has the shooting of a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ silver card..

    I thought the same but in game he plays above his stats.
  • FrankFrank
    4776 posts National Call-Up
    8 Chem Frenkie + Diego Carlos or full chem Frenkie with Lenglet?
  • Scutch
    16356 posts World Class
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    8 Chem Frenkie + Diego Carlos or full chem Frenkie with Lenglet?

    I was using Lenglet alongside Varane, and although Lenglet is very good, he got caught out a ridiculous amount of times by faster strikers. His pace really let him down, and he's not exactly that slow either. Pace at the back is so important this year. I had to use a makeshift defence yesterday so had OTW Thiago Silva in there. Christ, never again.
  • Joestoe
    9769 posts League Winner
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    8 Chem Frenkie + Diego Carlos or full chem Frenkie with Lenglet?

    Diego Carlos is crazy good whereas Lenglet is nothing like he was last year.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    29746 posts Player of the Year
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Iñaki Williams is goated. Back post crosses. Fifa 19 meta is back. Tears in my eyes

    @WFCBagnall is the king of back post crosses

    mEXp99P.gif

    Turns out I was wrong. I am the king of back post crosses

    jeC3lhw.gif

    Look at the swaz on that
  • McRaven
    6469 posts Big Money Move
    Scutch wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    8 Chem Frenkie + Diego Carlos or full chem Frenkie with Lenglet?

    I was using Lenglet alongside Varane, and although Lenglet is very good, he got caught out a ridiculous amount of times by faster strikers. His pace really let him down, and he's not exactly that slow either. Pace at the back is so important this year. I had to use a makeshift defence yesterday so had OTW Thiago Silva in there. Christ, never again.

    Pulled Varane in the beginning and it's the big reason why I am not selling him. Without him I would've conceded so many goals. With all the speed boosts you really need pacey CBs imo.
  • Danic123
    3375 posts National Call-Up
    Scutch wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    8 Chem Frenkie + Diego Carlos or full chem Frenkie with Lenglet?

    I was using Lenglet alongside Varane, and although Lenglet is very good, he got caught out a ridiculous amount of times by faster strikers. His pace really let him down, and he's not exactly that slow either. Pace at the back is so important this year. I had to use a makeshift defence yesterday so had OTW Thiago Silva in there. Christ, never again.

    I’ve got Thiago Silva as the central defender in a 532. I’ve got Gomez & Ake either side to compensate, I pretty much tend to leave him alone and let the AI control him & he’s great.

    On the flip side, I was using him in a 41212(2) with IF Bednarek & I was getting killed on the break.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    29746 posts Player of the Year
    IF Haaland is incredible.
  • Scutch
    16356 posts World Class
    Danic123 wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    8 Chem Frenkie + Diego Carlos or full chem Frenkie with Lenglet?

    I was using Lenglet alongside Varane, and although Lenglet is very good, he got caught out a ridiculous amount of times by faster strikers. His pace really let him down, and he's not exactly that slow either. Pace at the back is so important this year. I had to use a makeshift defence yesterday so had OTW Thiago Silva in there. Christ, never again.

    I’ve got Thiago Silva as the central defender in a 532. I’ve got Gomez & Ake either side to compensate, I pretty much tend to leave him alone and let the AI control him & he’s great.

    On the flip side, I was using him in a 41212(2) with IF Bednarek & I was getting killed on the break.

    Yeah in a 3 ATB players like him will be excellent for control and composure. But as a 2 man CB, the pace is king.
  • FrankFrank
    4776 posts National Call-Up
    Keeping D. Carlos then. Guess 8 chem Frenkie will do the job. Thanks.
  • Danic123
    3375 posts National Call-Up
    Scutch wrote: »
    Danic123 wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    8 Chem Frenkie + Diego Carlos or full chem Frenkie with Lenglet?

    I was using Lenglet alongside Varane, and although Lenglet is very good, he got caught out a ridiculous amount of times by faster strikers. His pace really let him down, and he's not exactly that slow either. Pace at the back is so important this year. I had to use a makeshift defence yesterday so had OTW Thiago Silva in there. Christ, never again.

    I’ve got Thiago Silva as the central defender in a 532. I’ve got Gomez & Ake either side to compensate, I pretty much tend to leave him alone and let the AI control him & he’s great.

    On the flip side, I was using him in a 41212(2) with IF Bednarek & I was getting killed on the break.

    Yeah in a 3 ATB players like him will be excellent for control and composure. But as a 2 man CB, the pace is king.

    Agreed. I think pace always has and always will be king on Fifa. His flaws are protected in a 3atb, but it’s certainly the intention to upgrade at some point in either case. But for 13k, he’s pretty special.
  • Scutch
    16356 posts World Class
    Is Van Dijk the best gold CB on the game? I think Varane must push him close, even given the difference in ratings.
  • Finesse_4days
    12359 posts Has That Special Something
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    8 Chem Frenkie + Diego Carlos or full chem Frenkie with Lenglet?

    Lenglet is better
  • Danic123
    3375 posts National Call-Up
    Scutch wrote: »
    Is Van Dijk the best gold CB on the game? I think Varane must push him close, even given the difference in ratings.

    My mate had both and he said VVD was much better. But I imagine it’s personal preference like when people are comparing their experiences using the icons.
  • Finesse_4days
    12359 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »
    Is Van Dijk the best gold CB on the game? I think Varane must push him close, even given the difference in ratings.

    100% even though Varane is very good this year, so much better than he was last year when he was crap on the ball and had no presence on his gold card.
  • JG10AVFC
    4055 posts National Call-Up
    IF Haaland is incredible.

    He’s insane, even on his right he’s banging them in
  • Joestoe
    9769 posts League Winner
    edited October 14
    Scutch wrote: »
    Is Van Dijk the best gold CB on the game? I think Varane must push him close, even given the difference in ratings.

    Those two together are the best pairing I'd say, with Van Dijk being a lot better than Varane still. He's in a class on his own.

    I don't buy him because I'm afraid that everything I try after him will be so much less.
  • Scutch
    16356 posts World Class
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    Is Van Dijk the best gold CB on the game? I think Varane must push him close, even given the difference in ratings.

    Those two together are the best pairing I'd say, with Van Dijk being a lot better than Varane still. He's in a class on his own.

    I don't buy him because I'm afraid that everything I try after him will be so much less.

    I've got base Vidic and need a partner for him (oo-er). It's either Varane or Virgil. With either, I'd then need chemistry to a keeper, so it would be Ter Stegen/IF Courtois or Alisson.

    All adds up eh. I could have got Virgil for 460k a couple of days ago. He's now over 500k. With Varane I'd have another 250k in the kitty, as Virgil/Alisson would wipe my coins.
  • Ian_Ando08
    11532 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    Is Van Dijk the best gold CB on the game? I think Varane must push him close, even given the difference in ratings.

    Those two together are the best pairing I'd say, with Van Dijk being a lot better than Varane still. He's in a class on his own.

    I don't buy him because I'm afraid that everything I try after him will be so much less.

    I've got base Vidic and need a partner for him (oo-er). It's either Varane or Virgil. With either, I'd then need chemistry to a keeper, so it would be Ter Stegen/IF Courtois or Alisson.

    All adds up eh. I could have got Virgil for 460k a couple of days ago. He's now over 500k. With Varane I'd have another 250k in the kitty, as Virgil/Alisson would wipe my coins.

    @Scutch hows vidic? im probs gonna wait for the prime tbh as the mid dont look too amazing with 70 pace :(
  • Dan is Clutch
    30031 posts National Team Captain
    Basically everyone I play has VVD and Varane. :joy:
  • CovLee_Candice
    4675 posts National Call-Up
    Play against if Haaaland yesterday and he is basically unstopable.

    Does manolas any good this year? He is the cheapest pacey CB I can afford for now
  • Ian_Ando08
    11532 posts Has That Special Something
    Play against if Haaaland yesterday and he is basically unstopable.

    Does manolas any good this year? He is the cheapest pacey CB I can afford for now

    @CovLee_Candice Manolas is very good for the price, his recovery is brilliant and needed for this game
  • CovLee_Candice
    4675 posts National Call-Up
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Play against if Haaaland yesterday and he is basically unstopable.

    Does manolas any good this year? He is the cheapest pacey CB I can afford for now

    @CovLee_Candice Manolas is very good for the price, his recovery is brilliant and needed for this game

    Thanks mate only have 95k for 9 position so need to choose it carefully
  • Scutch
    16356 posts World Class
    edited October 14
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    Is Van Dijk the best gold CB on the game? I think Varane must push him close, even given the difference in ratings.

    Those two together are the best pairing I'd say, with Van Dijk being a lot better than Varane still. He's in a class on his own.

    I don't buy him because I'm afraid that everything I try after him will be so much less.

    I've got base Vidic and need a partner for him (oo-er). It's either Varane or Virgil. With either, I'd then need chemistry to a keeper, so it would be Ter Stegen/IF Courtois or Alisson.

    All adds up eh. I could have got Virgil for 460k a couple of days ago. He's now over 500k. With Varane I'd have another 250k in the kitty, as Virgil/Alisson would wipe my coins.

    @Scutch hows vidic? im probs gonna wait for the prime tbh as the mid dont look too amazing with 70 pace :(

    I haven't used him yet mate. I had a mare yesterday using Thiago Silva and Militao. Silva is far too slow for me, and Militao gave away 5 penalties in 4 games. Five.

    That was my lot. New defence needed. And that was after I'd sold Varane, Lenglet and Ter Stegen to try something different and have Mbappe up front with Torres. Hated him too so he was sold after 10 games (for 50k profit).

    I'm leaning towards Virgil to partner Vidic.
  • Dan is Clutch
    30031 posts National Team Captain
    I liked Manolas when I used him as well.
  • freakjas
    10287 posts Has That Special Something
    Alaba >>>
  • RoosGianni
    4809 posts National Call-Up
    Using Koulibaly Manolas myself, beautiful partnership for 100k.
  • Hicksy2011
    18330 posts World Class
    @Gyan_33 you’re going to absolutely love this
    15 year old Benjani Mwaruwari Jr made his debut for our under 18s yesterday :)
Sign In or Register to comment.