The Squad Building Clanneges/OT/Content - *RIP LEAGUE SBC'S 2017-2020 ⚰ '>' 🤝 -Thread

Comments

• sturges12345
    4155 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »
    How :joy: Who thought these animations would be ok

That's what I mean when I say that defending isn't difficult, it's actually impossible in some situations. You can do absolutely everything right and the game screws you over completely
    cBThQJx.gif

Seems like the jockey without pressing tackle (idk if you did or didn’t for this clip) doesn’t work as well this year. Problem is Manual tackling also sucks as well.
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar

That's what I mean when I say that defending isn't difficult, it's actually impossible in some situations. You can do absolutely everything right and the game screws you over completely
    cBThQJx.gif

Wheeeey megged Orison in the mud you love to see it
  • Orison
    58008 posts National Treasure
    edited October 14
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

cBThQJx.gif

Wheeeey megged Orison in the mud you love to see it

Megged by squad battles AI you hate to see it.

cBThQJx.gif

Seems like the jockey without pressing tackle (idk if you did or didn’t for this clip) doesn’t work as well this year. Problem is Manual tackling also sucks as well.

I mean it's ok if it's not the be all end all, but that doesn't mean it should actively screw you over. He just randomly stepped around the ball, that's not even a jockey animation.
  • Maverick
    7517 posts League Winner
    Wtf :D
  • BWild
    3755 posts National Call-Up
    Consumables seem down tonight. Cam>cm like 2.5-2.8 usually insta sell for 4+
  • Gyan_33
    edited October 14
    This game has the goofiest animations and mechanics and I absolutely love it. Even better if it happens on coop or clubs. Doing scorpion kick passes with defenders or 300 mph no look passes with the goalkeeper by holding LT as well, this is my kind of game.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4657 posts National Call-Up
    So how's that witsel lads?
  • Gabbalala
    5591 posts Big Money Move
    The ref just blew his whistle for FT as I took a shot that went in, nahhhhhhh lmao :lol::joy:
  • good stuff, everybody except emre can off the bench will be tried for the first time

EkQE3AWXYAAxdVD.jpg
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17064 posts World Class
    Good green triangle for ingame cb-lb-st (start cm)? Could get to 500k for the trio
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    1e03915d3441a2cb6ad308a36de56d02.png

+ Alaba behind

Love you bruv but get a new phone 😂 @Andy99TradeZ
  • GeTRiGhT
    Good green triangle for ingame cb-lb-st (start cm)? Could get to 500k for the trio

Varane Mendy Greizmann @Andy99TradeZ
  • Libguy
    5377 posts Big Money Move
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    The ref just blew his whistle for FT as I took a shot that went in, nahhhhhhh lmao :lol::joy:

Yeah, it's classic EA "let's fix something by changing it to the extreme opposite." Last year the whistle wouldn't blow as long as the ball was in the final third. This year the whistle will blow when time is up regardless of the situation.

Seeing as they still haven't been able to find a balance between "every header goes in always" and "no header goes in ever" I sort of doubt that they'll ever get this right.
  • Gyan_33
    edited October 14
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »

+ Alaba behind

lmao

• Andy99TradeZ
    17064 posts World Class

+ Alaba behind

literally screenshotted it on xbox and gyazo'd it across :joy:

+ Alaba behind

lmao

sounds like i'm grooming American minors on the web :o
  • GeTRiGhT
    edited October 14

+ Alaba behind

lmao

tenor-37.gif
  • Yeah, Haaland + Fati combo up top works a treat. And Witsel is fantastic as expected.
  • but still manage to concede 3 a game on average so none of it means anything, I hate this game :joy:
  • RappSnitch
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gotta love those people that play lobbed through balls at any chance they get for 90 minutes straight. So fun to play against.
  • zzachzx
    6279 posts Big Money Move
    I had no idea Ferland Mendy had 5* weak foot no wonder he’s so expensive. I’m just gonna slot him in at RB
  • iitalic
    1831 posts Play-Off Hero
  • zzachzx
    Need a wide La Liga CAM for my squad, any suggestions? Already using Griezmann as one
  • CovLee_Candice
    4657 posts National Call-Up
    iitalic wrote: »

After play 30 dr play friendlies eh
  • GeTRiGhT
    Hey what is everyone doing with their rare and non rare golds from the big 5 leagues? Selling or holding for league SBCs?
  • zzachzx
    Hey what is everyone doing with their rare and non rare golds from the big 5 leagues? Selling or holding for league SBCs?

I store all in club
  • GeTRiGhT
    zzachzx wrote: »

I store all in club

I have too but they keep staring at me 😅
  • zzachzx
    Someone remind me of the requirements? Want to do some preparations
  • GeTRiGhT
    zzachzx wrote: »
    Someone remind me of the requirements? Want to do some preparations

For leagues?