The Squad Building Clanneges/OT/Content - *RIP LEAGUE SBC'S 2017-2020 ⚰ '>' 🤝 -Thread

Comments

• DougInskip
    7846 posts League Winner
    @Moiizer goat?
  • BcfcDale88
    6595 posts Big Money Move
    Witsel done, no brainer for the Bundesliga team I’m running
  • hoban95
    57408 posts National Treasure
    That Witsel is proper tempting to do. He'd replace Goretzka and i got some fodder. The downgrade in defence and physicals is putting me off though.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    29705 posts Player of the Year
    This games growing on me, I think I like it 😬
  • ORANGEeffect05
    26765 posts Player of the Year
    hoban95 wrote: »
    JG10AVFC wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    Keeping Grealish really hinders my team choices😬🤣

Didn't realise you were a grealish fan mate

Yeah Jacks good but Mason Mount, what a player. He aimed the ball so perfectly for the deflections

I've loved the Mason Mount slander this weekend.

tenor.gif?itemid=16542785

Don't let the slander get to you, Mason.

watch-as-classy-tottenham-star-eric-dier-is-first-to-console-mount-after-chelsea-aces-penalty-miss-in-carabao-cup-clash-1024x686.jpg
  • hoban95

Yeah Jacks good but Mason Mount, what a player. He aimed the ball so perfectly for the deflections

watch-as-classy-tottenham-star-eric-dier-is-first-to-console-mount-after-chelsea-aces-penalty-miss-in-carabao-cup-clash-1024x686.jpg

Don't get gassed my guy, Mount aint worried about the clown below.

4_Dier.png
  • JG10AVFC
    3983 posts National Call-Up

I like him, no reason why they both can’t be in the team.
    Just Southgate is an idiot who will waste this generation 🥴
  • McRaven
    6355 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 13
    Trying to figure out how to get Witsel in and my brain's hurting :joy: That card looks too good to not do
  • Moiizer
    10631 posts Has That Special Something
    DougInskip wrote: »
    @Moiizer goat?

Oh yeah mate
  • Caspertjuh
    1520 posts Play-Off Hero
    The gameplay keeps getting more like fifa20 higher up in the divisions. Thats not the way i hoped it would go. Its again a possession based game with all players on come back defence. When you finally find a gap in the defence, you get some insane auto block.

Tackling is just bad, worse than ever. Making perfect timed tackles can result in a foul or your opponent just glitching through.

What are your experiences?
  • Moiizer
    10631 posts Has That Special Something
    This games growing on me, I think I like it 😬

theoffice2.gif
  • Libguy
    5377 posts Big Money Move
    "Oh, I should have bought CR7 last night since there's always the possibility he could catch the highly contagious respiratory virus ravaging the globe" is not something I anticipated that I would be saying six months ago.
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Do players now get 8 chem with 1 green link and 4 dead links? Swear it was max 3 dead links before.
  • Fati and Witsel are very nice, nothing can make me complete that DCL sbc tho.

a bundes squad will be built tonight only to lose like 3-4 games straight and sell :joy:
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    McRaven wrote: »
    Trying to figure out how to get Witsel in and my brain's hurting :joy: That card looks too good to not do

Surely 433 with meunier rb?
  • zzachzx
    6279 posts Big Money Move

Who else needs to be in the squad?
  • Orison
    57990 posts National Treasure
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Do players now get 8 chem with 1 green link and 4 dead links? Swear it was max 3 dead links before.

Yes, because you only need 33% of links for 8chem.

One strong link and 4 dead links means he got 2 out of 5 links which is enough.
  • Kieran1903
    4155 posts National Call-Up
    Might build the Coin total up and have a striking partnership of Drogba and Suker.

Definitely keeping Drogba all year though and upgrading as his Prime and Moments card comes out. Such a fun card
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Orison wrote: »

Ahh so it was like that before as well? Never noticed tbh
  • hoban95
    Think if i do Witsel and i'll try and do some more of the milestones for packs so i can get some more fodder.
  • RappSnitch
    1987 posts Play-Off Hero
    I suppose I could actually fit Witsel in, just not sure I fancy Sancho on the wing really. Everything else looks good though. Only other way to do it is 433 flat with Mertens CCM linking to Koulibably and/or Manolas at the back.

2a16ee6fbf97af407820341a22c643ab.png
  • all the sbc addicts to have the same squads very soon :D
  • Orison
    57990 posts National Treasure
    Orison wrote: »

Ahh so it was like that before as well? Never noticed tbh

I think you never notice, because usually nobody starts in a formation with 5 links on a player, it's always 451 or so if you wanna put lots of players from different leagues into a team
  • freakjas
    10231 posts Has That Special Something
    holdenwait wrote: »
    all the sbc addicts to have the same squads very soon :D

Better than the premier league team everyone else is using
  • sofyanm
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    what's the team @GL ?
  • McRaven
    6355 posts Big Money Move

Surely 433 with meunier rb?

Got Walker at RB so Meunier is a big downgrade. Best I can think of is Sancho at RM and then an Icon which I don't really wanna buy yet.
    zzachzx wrote: »

Who else needs to be in the squad?

Mendy, Varane, Carlos, Walker as the backline
    I got Son, Sterling and Jesus in attack
    Midfield will then change and need a defensive CM. I play 433(4). Got Sancho as I packed him and also Sane, but already have too many LMs :joy:
  • Salty P3anut
    11456 posts Has That Special Something
    Caspertjuh wrote: »
    The gameplay keeps getting more like fifa20 higher up in the divisions. Thats not the way i hoped it would go. Its again a possession based game with all players on come back defence. When you finally find a gap in the defence, you get some insane auto block.

Tackling is just bad, worse than ever. Making perfect timed tackles can result in a foul or your opponent just glitching through.

What are your experiences?

I’m now up to almost 2000 skill level and feel the exact same. Tackling is so BS and it feels so hard to get a shot off in the box sometimes
  • RappSnitch
    1987 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone actually used Sancho? As sad as it sounds 83 pace is pretty low for a winger on this game and he has the shooting of a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ silver card..
  • zzachzx
    6279 posts Big Money Move
    RappSnitch wrote: »
    Anyone actually used Sancho? As sad as it sounds 83 pace is pretty low for a winger on this game and he has the shooting of a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ silver card..

Used him as a CAM for awhile and he was really good
  • Shaanxz
    22125 posts Club Captain
    Playing co-op xavi is actually unreal. Feels swift af.

Just need a flashback iniesta again to pair up with xavi then you’re golden