TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

  • Andy99TradeZ
    17067 posts World Class
    @Choepiechakie rookie prices m8

    da5845004fbaf70d23cbe71e23b0fced.png

    Son restocked for 230k
  • BigPapiFifa89
    564 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Started this today and no sales in 8 turns but on the ninth sold IF chilwell for 26k

    Nice 14k profit and now I have the bug to do this more haha
  • MarkusG
    584 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No sales so far...
  • rystaman
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mjs4p wrote: »
    LMAO. Witsel SBC, my cycle ends 8 minutes later; no sales! :D

    Lol I sold one Ozil at 3.4k. Nothing else hahaha
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    @ Choepiechakie rookie prices m8

    da5845004fbaf70d23cbe71e23b0fced.png

    Son restocked for 230k

    Smh smh. Guess I have to call u daddy now
  • ColeWorld
    12598 posts Has That Special Something
    and another nullrunde

    5 sales in total today lol
  • LenKikk
    1434 posts Professional
    Got 7 sales last cycle got a few 85s ready to get binned aswell. Hope il get rid of my Grealishes and Rodriguez.
  • MrTans
    97 posts Park Captain
    Best hour since the weekend:
    Milinkovic-Savic 13.5k
    Willian 4.5k
    Lo Celso 6.8k
    Areola 5.5k
    Keita 3.9k
    Ferran 4.1k
  • Chmpen85
    1058 posts Professional
    Boooom sancho 30 mins back at cycle 72500 Will take a picture when I am on phone.
    I also have a packed up for 49750 that havent sold 😂😂😂
  • Craig_Larkin
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    Todays sales so far:
    hJo3WyR.png
    CRzrBHe.png
  • Azof
    19017 posts World Class
    Not strictly this method but you guys might know, for anyone that has went deep on unassigned is there a limit or can you just keep going? Or any other tomfoolery happen when you maybe end up 500+ cards deep
  • Chmpen85
    1058 posts Professional
    Here is my sancho with two other sales
    D2-F260-F6-AFDA-45-BA-9547-B473910-BBC5-C.jpg
  • Kaspani
    622 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If anyone ever doubts the madness of this method and the existence of lazy buyers, here it is in front of you.

    Jiménez BIN is 9.4k, I won this on bid at 8.2k. Little Timmy grabbed himself a sweet card at 16k 😂

    e01271fd3edcd9a914df0430f611fdbf.png
  • MLFC
    85 posts Park Captain
    keita-5.7k
  • Bellie
    52 posts Park Captain
    On 60k profit today 900k for the week not a bad start
  • Hollandman
    4035 posts National Call-Up
    2x if Grealish 25 and 25.5k
  • zzachzx
    6279 posts Big Money Move
    I couldn’t sell a card right now if my life depended on it. Might liquidate my assets
  • Ugri
    10371 posts Has That Special Something
    zzachzx wrote: »
    I couldn’t sell a card right now if my life depended on it. Might liquidate my assets

    Patience :blush:
  • Rutta
    6480 posts Big Money Move
    Azof wrote: »
    Not strictly this method but you guys might know, for anyone that has went deep on unassigned is there a limit or can you just keep going? Or any other tomfoolery happen when you maybe end up 500+ cards deep

    Think it’s 30 card limit but not totally certain @Azof
  • Azof
    19017 posts World Class
    Rutta wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    Not strictly this method but you guys might know, for anyone that has went deep on unassigned is there a limit or can you just keep going? Or any other tomfoolery happen when you maybe end up 500+ cards deep

    Think it’s 30 card limit but not totally certain @Azof

    Can have on 100 on TP, 50 on transfer targets and I had about 90 on unassigned other day.

    Looking at going 1000 deep but dont want to if risks of carda vanishing
  • Rutta
    6480 posts Big Money Move
    Azof wrote: »
    Rutta wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    Not strictly this method but you guys might know, for anyone that has went deep on unassigned is there a limit or can you just keep going? Or any other tomfoolery happen when you maybe end up 500+ cards deep

    Think it’s 30 card limit but not totally certain @Azof

    Can have on 100 on TP, 50 on transfer targets and I had about 90 on unassigned other day.

    Looking at going 1000 deep but dont want to if risks of carda vanishing

    Oh wow lol didn’t realise there was even an unassigned option.

    Would be sick as a chip if 100s cards went missing
  • Vinny1979
    5662 posts Big Money Move
    I was about 300 last year unassigned
  • RebelRob
    6901 posts Big Money Move
    @Azof not seen anyone go deep this year yet, but can imagine that it’s possible again.

    Never heard of cards vanishing, but you can’t choose the order they come out so can be risky if you get multiple cards. Last year I had a few hundred unassigned and some of the ones hidden flew up for a few days and I couldn’t get to them, and typically when I got them they’d all dropped. Lost easily 500k just in that drop alone 😢
  • RebelRob
    6901 posts Big Money Move
    Anyway, had a good day today, especially with a bonus if sale which was 50k profit alone.

    DB08-C1-E5-D36-A-4-F20-985-D-071072-C05716.png


    E636725-C-2-CF3-4-C47-94-A5-FAD74-DDA239-C.png

    C2-D9-B0-E5-0572-4182-8818-AC3293-C91-A93.png

    73-E4-CB07-A2-BA-4-D89-9231-A51410-FBB74-E.png

    EF5-D909-F-9708-4037-8-A15-E3725-FABB183.png

  • Andy99TradeZ
    17067 posts World Class
    Cards don't vanish, had over 1000 last year
  • Azof
    19017 posts World Class
    Cards don't vanish, had over 1000 last year

    Might risk it
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    Azof wrote: »
    Cards don't vanish, had over 1000 last year

    Might risk it

    For the biscuit
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    5999 posts Big Money Move
    100k hit for the day
    We move
  • azza452
    1470 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just 1 sale all day from a full tradepile
    Putting it down to bad luck
  • ColeWorld
    12598 posts Has That Special Something
    A sale!!
Sign In or Register to comment.