TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

  • Ringle
    400 posts Sunday League Hero
    Good day
    2 X Marcello 18k
    4 x Kovacic 12750
    2 x IF Halstenbeg 22750
    Loads of Keita around 4k
  • mjs4p
    11338 posts Has That Special Something
    MzYZPcQ.jpg
    RHi4D2y.jpg
  • Radraptor
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    It’s been a better day today. Got about 100k profit already. Pretty consistent sales throughout the day. Should only get better over the next couple days
  • Bobb
    680 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m getting good sales on players 5-10k like Rodri and Fekir
  • MadLads
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Made 1.1 mil first week. Now last 15 cycles and only 2x Keita sold. 😐
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17065 posts World Class
    MadLads wrote: »
    Made 1.1 mil first week. Now last 15 cycles and only 2x Keita sold. 😐

    That's mad lad
  • MadLads
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    MadLads wrote: »
    Made 1.1 mil first week. Now last 15 cycles and only 2x Keita sold. 😐

    That's mad lad

    Well I bought 20 keitas. :D gotta adapt.
  • Izzy2K17
    12263 posts Has That Special Something
    How much should I list boateng at on PS4? I’ve got 10 of them at like 4.5k but haven’t sold any in 5/6 cycles
  • Hollandman
    4013 posts National Call-Up
    Perisic 3.9k
    If Grealish 25k
  • MadLads
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    MadLads wrote: »
    Made 1.1 mil first week. Now last 15 cycles and only 2x Keita sold. 😐

    Gotta quote myself. So I had a long period of empty cycles and suddenly now in the middle of the night I get things rolling again. 11 sells on two cycles. This is so random but guys just keep listing. Everything sells eventually :disappointed:
    IMG[
  • Im with most of you here and really struggling with sales. Fortunately pulled sancho yesterday which helped the coin balance and finally played my last 2 rivals games. I do think this years game has allowed players to get a better starting team and is a better game so I think we may see bigger weekly fluctuations after WL.

    Also thinking cheap rare golds won't have a massive market so may have to go with more expensive players.That said we know that new players join the game week on week. This weekend will be the test if WL is on
  • Ian_Ando08
    11501 posts Has That Special Something
    people saying they are struggling after a few days smh its just a luck based system.. you will have good and bad days, yesterday i shipped 100K TP was getting 6 sales a cycle and doing nothing different to anyone in here

    same every year people get sales first day and think its gonna be the same everyday it always gets worse as the day goes on and it certainly isnt at that stage yet
  • Kaspani
    622 posts An Exciting Prospect
    0460d7aa811bc174b941fa2144357b94.png

    Overnights
  • Chmpen85
    1058 posts Professional
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    people saying they are struggling after a few days smh its just a luck based system.. you will have good and bad days, yesterday i shipped 100K TP was getting 6 sales a cycle and doing nothing different to anyone in here

    same every year people get sales first day and think its gonna be the same everyday it always gets worse as the day goes on and it certainly isnt at that stage yet

    You are right. We Will have lots of time still to make alot of coins. But the weekend was just so good that these days fell bad. I felt Yesterday was bad. But I had Big sales anyway 100k. And my goal is even only 50k a Day. In the start it was smaller But now I set it to 50k because that should be minimum the most days anyway.
    I am happy for my start. But it also set my bars up So its easier to get disapointed 😂😂

    My goal before the game was out was 1 mill profit before 1 november. I have over 1 mill profit now. So now the goal is 2 mill. Lets hope in 12 more days I am there :)
    Atm all my coins is on TP. I have a low cost team still But in a week I have much more time to play so I need to adjust so I hope I earn alot this week with all of you guys.
  • Ian_Ando08
    11501 posts Has That Special Something
    @Chmpen85 good going man ! just keep at it youll have the team of dreams by the January ;)
  • Chmpen85
    1058 posts Professional
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    @Chmpen85 good going man ! just keep at it youll have the team of dreams by the January ;)

    Yeah I actually buy the players I like to have on my team and list Them higher in hope they sell until I have gathered the full team. Only need 3 spots on the field to have my 11 starter team so its actually great. And some of the starters have allready sold at bigger prices.
    And I actually like this lazy buyer sells more than the game 😂😂
  • BecksRightPeg
    1863 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 13
    Gnabry 28k
    Jimenez 14k

    Its just random tbh, but eventually everyone sells
  • Cadey 5
    12484 posts Has That Special Something
    Need EA to unlock my transfer market so I can get in on the act :'(
  • Vinny1979
    5657 posts Big Money Move
    IF Grealish 43k

    Odd as I have loads at 20-30

  • rystaman
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Crap day yesterday, relisted pretty much every hour on PS4. Barely 15k profit which is dead. Got some more coins after rivals placements so might diversify a bit more with 10k players
  • Hollandman
    4013 posts National Call-Up
    Not a sale today so far but can't complain. 235k profit since Sunday
  • FrankFrank
    4724 posts National Call-Up
    Alaba 62.000
    Jimenez 15.750
    Gaya 5200
    Grimaldo 6900
  • LenKikk
    1434 posts Professional
    edited October 13
    Been very bad the last days, im hoping for a nice sbc tonight that will get some activity going. Things will pick up like it always does we just need to stay patient. I remember these mm evenings when you instantly sell 40+ cards.
  • JuliantbX
    2909 posts Fans' Favourite
    LenKikk wrote: »
    Been very bad the last days, im hoping for a nice sbc tonight that will get some activity going. Things will pick up like it always does we just need to stay patient. I remember these mm evenings when you instantly sell 40+ cards.

    You mainly focus on low cards then?
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    Jimenez 16k mid cycle we move
  • LenKikk
    1434 posts Professional
    edited October 13
    JuliantbX wrote: »
    LenKikk wrote: »
    Been very bad the last days, im hoping for a nice sbc tonight that will get some activity going. Things will pick up like it always does we just need to stay patient. I remember these mm evenings when you instantly sell 40+ cards.

    You mainly focus on low cards then?

    Think my tp is mainly 82+ with like 15 cards going for 10k+. Still have around 30/40 1k cards but trying to upgrade the tradepile with the profits i generate.

    I feel like having a mix works best. 30 ish pl low rated for sbcs etc. The rest higher rated and more expensive.
  • JuliantbX
    2909 posts Fans' Favourite
    LenKikk wrote: »
    JuliantbX wrote: »
    LenKikk wrote: »
    Been very bad the last days, im hoping for a nice sbc tonight that will get some activity going. Things will pick up like it always does we just need to stay patient. I remember these mm evenings when you instantly sell 40+ cards.

    You mainly focus on low cards then?

    Think my tp is mainly 82+ with like 15 cards going for 10k+. Still have around 30/40 1k cards but trying to upgrade the tradepile with the profits i generate.

    I feel like having a mix works best. 30 ish pl low rated for sbcs etc. The rest higher rated and more expensive.

    Ah yeah right. Yeah mix is probably the best indeed
  • LenKikk
    1434 posts Professional
    JuliantbX wrote: »
    LenKikk wrote: »
    JuliantbX wrote: »
    LenKikk wrote: »
    Been very bad the last days, im hoping for a nice sbc tonight that will get some activity going. Things will pick up like it always does we just need to stay patient. I remember these mm evenings when you instantly sell 40+ cards.

    You mainly focus on low cards then?

    Think my tp is mainly 82+ with like 15 cards going for 10k+. Still have around 30/40 1k cards but trying to upgrade the tradepile with the profits i generate.

    I feel like having a mix works best. 30 ish pl low rated for sbcs etc. The rest higher rated and more expensive.

    Ah yeah right. Yeah mix is probably the best indeed

    Thing is my higher players dont sell really, might have to lower there prices a bit (might be to greedy)
  • LenKikk
    1434 posts Professional
    Btw i just played a guy with ucl Dias?
    Does the mean the blues are back?:o
  • JuliantbX
    2909 posts Fans' Favourite
    LenKikk wrote: »
    Btw i just played a guy with ucl Dias?
    Does the mean the blues are back?:o

    they accidentally released some blues already. Which means they'll be back I guess
Sign In or Register to comment.