FIFA 21 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Micola789
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Reminds me of when we got all those leaks from Fifa mobile from the World Cup
  • I contacted EA Help regarding the FACE SCANS removed in FIFA 21 that were in FIFA 20. (See their response below). It could be a bug on their end because Robben was retired for a year and got his scan back and Cavani was a free agent and got his scan back. So what else explains the situation with the players that lost their scans? Maybe because they were all free agents signed during the transfer season so EA defaulted faces to generic? I think if everyone takes 5 minutes to file an actual complaint they might eventually address the issue.

Thank you for contacting EA help.

My name is Haider and I will assist you with your FIFA 21 feedback today.

I hope you're doing well, upon reviewing your case, I've gathered that you contacted us sharing feedback about the face scans that had previously in FIFA 20. I am sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience. Surely we will forward this feedback to our concern team.

I thank you for sharing your feedback and suggestion with us regarding the game. Your feedback, suggestions and your troubles are always important for us.

We have forwarded your feedback to our concern team. We appreciate you taking the time to report your observations. As a customer service we try to make every possible thing fix for you as I am too big supporter of this game and really love to play.

• CaptainJack13
    713 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I contacted EA Help regarding the FACE SCANS removed in FIFA 21 that were in FIFA 20. (See their response below). It could be a bug on their end because Robben was retired for a year and got his scan back and Cavani was a free agent and got his scan back. So what else explains the situation with the players that lost their scans? Maybe because they were all free agents signed during the transfer season so EA defaulted faces to generic? I think if everyone takes 5 minutes to file an actual complaint they might eventually address the issue.

I hope you're doing well, upon reviewing your case, I've gathered that you contacted us sharing feedback about the face scans that had previously in FIFA 20. I am sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience. Surely we will forward this feedback to our concern team.

I thank you for sharing your feedback and suggestion with us regarding the game. Your feedback, suggestions and your troubles are always important for us.

We have forwarded your feedback to our concern team. We appreciate you taking the time to report your observations. As a customer service we try to make every possible thing fix for you as I am too big supporter of this game and really love to play.

Never bother using EA Help, they literally have no information about the game and don't actually do anything
  • DSpratt
    66 posts Park Captain
    I contacted EA Help regarding the FACE SCANS removed in FIFA 21 that were in FIFA 20. (See their response below). It could be a bug on their end because Robben was retired for a year and got his scan back and Cavani was a free agent and got his scan back. So what else explains the situation with the players that lost their scans? Maybe because they were all free agents signed during the transfer season so EA defaulted faces to generic? I think if everyone takes 5 minutes to file an actual complaint they might eventually address the issue.

This email doesn’t even sound like it’s been written by a person 😂 more like an algorithm that just pumps out emails sayings thanks for your feedback, I really hope the feedback does get where it’s supposed to! They need to get those scans back in game! I could kind of understand if we were losing scans that were done for like Fifa 11 (I’m talking about you David Luiz..👀) but losing recent and decent scans for no good reason is a joke! I also think that any player with a scan who’s club isn’t in the game should be put in free agents, surely the players have given consent to be in the game by taking part in the scanning session!
  • Pwalie86
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hopefully some next-gen Fifa coming this week now that they're starting to show off Series X and PS5 versions of games.
  • ChrisW1991
    1388 posts Professional
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    Hopefully some next-gen Fifa coming this week now that they're starting to show off Series X and PS5 versions of games.

Wouldn't be surprised for it to be tomorrow tbh mate, the Fifa team seem to enjoy releasing trailers on a Tuesday lol
  • Colesy
    275 posts Sunday League Hero
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    Pwalie86 wrote: »

Wouldn't be surprised for it to be tomorrow tbh mate, the Fifa team seem to enjoy releasing trailers on a Tuesday lol

Hopefully we'll get to see something next gen
  • Jimtheyid
    52 posts Park Captain
    Ozil won't get one ,No-ones seen him for 3 years!!!!!
  • Micola789
    What days do patches drop are they Tuesdays ?
  • Sullivinho_12
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2020
    Don't forget it will drop on PC first and then us console plebs will have to wait another week, and then wait again for the squad update.
  • Sammy26
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA why are you so slow? Even in the last Fifa, it was clear that everyone wants to use real trainers in the career mode, whom you have scanned all the years ... Why this year again you do not give the opportunity to choose them (Guardiolla, Mourinho, Zidan, Conte, Anchelotti etc), when creating career as a coach?
    Why are PES developers smarter than you?

It is much more pleasant to play with a real trainer and a real person than to create your own from those models that you provide to choose from ... You do not think at all how to improve the game ...

And in addition, you constantly lose face scans of players, even those who received a scan a year ago ... it's just a shock !!!
    and stop constantly not adding faces of all scanned players from licensed teams

@EA_Roger
  • Sammy26
    As a fan of the game, I'm interested in the real Career Mode, as many players with real faces, real stadiums, real coaches and realistic gameplay
    you do not want to work on this all to the proper extent ... Why would I buy your game then?

@EA_Roger
  • Sammy26
    Now Covid-2019, and there are few opportunities to go to the teams and scan them, well, that's understandable ... Well, then add all the scanned players earlier! Work harder!
    Not one team, you have not added completely this year: Marseille, Benfica, Lyon, Porto, Atletico Madrid, PSG it's a shame just ...!

@EA_Roger
  • Steveb86
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes
    Sammy26 wrote: »
    Now Covid-2019, and there are few opportunities to go to the teams and scan them, well, that's understandable ... Well, then add all the scanned players earlier! Work harder!
    Not one team, you have not added completely this year: Marseille, Benfica, Lyon, Porto, Atletico Madrid, PSG it's a shame just ...!

@EA_Roger

Yes it's a shame, that EA hold all scans back. We live in 2020. We will a authentic football game with many new scans.
  • I think think this tuesday or next Fifa will have an update with the new faces. Since FIFA 2019 its always on Tuesday. Lets hope its tomorrow
  • OptimusFawkes
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    Damn I thought Aouchiche had a scanned face. Apparently according to sofifa he doesn’t fffsss
  • Damn I thought Aouchiche had a scanned face. Apparently according to sofifa he doesn’t fffsss

He will be added. He was one of the players who had a placeholder for a day last week.
  • DSpratt
    66 posts Park Captain
    I might be wrong, but if you haven’t updated your squads since the placeholders were in the game, then the title update might give you the new scans before the squad update comes out.. I’ll start a careermode with this squad file and keep you all updated!
  • Micola789
    Thinking about it a bonus of these switch customs is if I remember right customs will be updated in career mode so when the switch faces drop we shouldn’t have to restart
  • mickjacobjr
    1549 posts Play-Off Hero
    Micola789 wrote: »
    Thinking about it a bonus of these switch customs is if I remember right customs will be updated in career mode so when the switch faces drop we shouldn’t have to restart

Them switch faces ain’t customs
  • Micola789

Sorry didn’t mean customs meant updated faces 😂
  • CaptainJack13
    713 posts An Exciting Prospect

I think he just meant if players who already have a face get updated, they appear in existing career modes as opposed to when a player with a generic face gets updated and you have to start a new career to get the new faces.
  • Dlima0284
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    What times are usually the updates?
  • Helland
    52 posts Park Captain
    Dlima0284 wrote: »
    What times are usually the updates?

In the announcement section the october updates were around 10-11 am UK time. So it should have been up by now I would think.
  • Richi123
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Die you guys already start a career mode? Or is everyone waiting for the faces to be added in the update?
  • Iv9
    91 posts Park Captain
    Richi123 wrote: »
    Die you guys already start a career mode? Or is everyone waiting for the faces to be added in the update?
    I am just waiting for the EPL fixtures to get updated first, then Elland road. EA messes things up one way or another.
  • Micola789
    Richi123 wrote: »

I started 😂 will just start a new one when the updates come frustrating but can’t be asked waiting
  • Does anyone here know we if we are getting a title update today? I ask as I'm a facemaker and of course a huge part of the game for me is faces, I'm from UFM, the kings of facemaking and will keep u guys up to date on when we are able to mod again, so good!
  • mickjacobjr
    1549 posts Play-Off Hero
    aurion17 wrote: »
    Does anyone here know we if we are getting a title update today? I ask as I'm a facemaker and of course a huge part of the game for me is faces, I'm from UFM, the kings of facemaking and will keep u guys up to date on when we are able to mod again, so good!
    They are normally out earlier in the day I thought so don’t look great

• Micola789
    Had a theory about the switch faces as just want them added 😂 as it’s the legacy edition maybe they had to put in the updates due to the switch not getting as many patches as console, so this would mean unfortunately these may be the only face updates for Existint faces This year, but new scans will still be added via patches on the switch so that’s why they haven’t been putting in