TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

  • Kloral
    3895 posts National Call-Up
    azza452 wrote: »
    Castonnn wrote: »
    Castonnn wrote: »
    Castonnn wrote: »
    Hopefully we get CL cards in like 10 days?!

    That’s when this explodes

    Yep.. was looking at my spreadsheet from last year and it’s crazy how much profit I made from CL cards

    That’s good to know. Same method I assume? Pick META cards, lump some profit and cycle lists?

    Yeah, just calculated that I made 4.7m profit from UCL cards and I stopped trading in like February last FIFA.

    UCL cards are more rare, and cos they're a different colour little Timmy's love them :D

    Was all about TOTY nominees last year
    Made a lot off them

    Ahh yea TOTYN cards were a gold mine. I made so much off just TAA alone

    Doing this method mate?

    No sales since 9am this morning, it's been slowwwww,
  • Richard
    11722 posts Has That Special Something
    UCL Azpi was a cheatcode for lazy method.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17064 posts World Class
    Chalmo wrote: »
    Chalmo wrote: »
    Few quick questions:
    - How much more do you sell the players? How do you determine this?

    Depends on the value but on the <5k players go for at least 100% profits

    - Are your transfer pile full at 100?

    yes

    Cheers

    Ok thanks.

    Example : I bought Eric Bailly (with Anchor) at 8k and listed for 10.750k.
    I guess I'm not aiming for enough?

    i'd do 14.75k but maybe get more frequent sales at 12,75k
  • BecksRightPeg
    1862 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 12
    Edit - double post
  • Allsop
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 12
    Another Tomori at 10.5k

    PS4
  • Ben_Cheddar
    93 posts Park Captain
    Slow so far today, couple of Lacazette’s gone for 6k profit each card
  • Hollandman
    4008 posts National Call-Up
    Cancelo 26.5k
    Rodri 20.75k
    Lacazette 19k
    Boateng 5.6k
  • Chalmo
    784 posts Semi-Pro
    Chalmo wrote: »
    Chalmo wrote: »
    Few quick questions:
    - How much more do you sell the players? How do you determine this?

    Depends on the value but on the <5k players go for at least 100% profits

    - Are your transfer pile full at 100?

    yes

    Cheers

    Ok thanks.

    Example : I bought Eric Bailly (with Anchor) at 8k and listed for 10.750k.
    I guess I'm not aiming for enough?

    i'd do 14.75k but maybe get more frequent sales at 12,75k

    Fair enough. Let's step up the game a little bit then.
    Thanks for feedback ;-)
  • Dodds
    9336 posts League Winner
    WsXi4Oj.png
    IobCjSA.png
  • BecksRightPeg
    1862 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kloral wrote: »
    azza452 wrote: »
    Castonnn wrote: »
    Castonnn wrote: »
    Castonnn wrote: »
    Hopefully we get CL cards in like 10 days?!

    That’s when this explodes

    Yep.. was looking at my spreadsheet from last year and it’s crazy how much profit I made from CL cards

    That’s good to know. Same method I assume? Pick META cards, lump some profit and cycle lists?

    Yeah, just calculated that I made 4.7m profit from UCL cards and I stopped trading in like February last FIFA.

    UCL cards are more rare, and cos they're a different colour little Timmy's love them :D

    Was all about TOTY nominees last year
    Made a lot off them

    Ahh yea TOTYN cards were a gold mine. I made so much off just TAA alone

    Doing this method mate?

    No sales since 9am this morning, it's been slowwwww,

    Yeah, sales almost every time I relisted.

    Been a slow day today, have barely had any sales. I would imagine it will pick up with WL upcoming etc
  • rystaman
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Castonnn wrote: »
    Castonnn wrote: »
    Castonnn wrote: »
    Hopefully we get CL cards in like 10 days?!

    That’s when this explodes

    Yep.. was looking at my spreadsheet from last year and it’s crazy how much profit I made from CL cards

    That’s good to know. Same method I assume? Pick META cards, lump some profit and cycle lists?

    Yeah, just calculated that I made 4.7m profit from UCL cards and I stopped trading in like February last FIFA.

    UCL cards are more rare, and cos they're a different colour little Timmy's love them :D

    4.7 mil!? Jesus man. Mainly lower profit, more sales or vice versa?
  • MLFC
    85 posts Park Captain
    No sales last cycle, only 5 or 6 today.
  • shez82
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 12
    Look at this from earlier, my best one this year
    A02-B8452-D329-4-C11-8744-66-B49-AB4-A2-F0.png
  • Chmpen85
    1058 posts Professional
    This Day have been so boring. But all is forgotten now
    Second time I sold him
    0884-CAF9-D425-4-AC2-BBB2-A50-A2-C20304-C.jpg
  • Chmpen85
    1058 posts Professional
    Ohh and there where 40 mins back 😂
  • MLFC
    85 posts Park Captain
    shez82 wrote: »
    Look at this from earlier, my best one this year
    A02-B8452-D329-4-C11-8744-66-B49-AB4-A2-F0.png

    Incredible. How long have you had him up for?
  • Dodds
    9336 posts League Winner
    Need to buy this IF ASM for my club, might do a road to 1000 goals with him... it's annoying as it's going to cut the profit I've made recently but hey it's all good I guess ASM is thee man.
  • Kaspani
    622 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 12
    Chmpen85 wrote: »
    This Day have been so boring. But all is forgotten now
    Second time I sold him
    0884-CAF9-D425-4-AC2-BBB2-A50-A2-C20304-C.jpg

    Trent gang 94.5k Restocked and upped price
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    First sale in hours kovacic 14k
  • Dodds
    9336 posts League Winner
    VIHeTgZ.png
  • Vinny1979
    5655 posts Big Money Move
    Packed a Jesus from free pack

    55k towards the trading!!

    Also

    Torreira 7.5k x 2
  • Izzy2K17
    12262 posts Has That Special Something
    Stocked up on boatengs, hopefully one of the 3 Bayern potm nominees win
  • Azof
    18960 posts World Class
    First sale of the day
    YuogjzP.png
  • shez82
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 12

    MLFC wrote: »
    shez82 wrote: »
    Look at this from earlier, my best one this year
    A02-B8452-D329-4-C11-8744-66-B49-AB4-A2-F0.png

    Incredible. How long have you had him up for?

    Listed Since Saturday, sold this morning. Never thought he’d go for that, bought a couple as investments but listed them high just on the off chance
  • shez82
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Stocked up on boatengs, hopefully one of the 3 Bayern potm nominees win

    He’s a big seller for me 👍

  • MLFC
    85 posts Park Captain
    shez82 wrote: »
    MLFC wrote: »
    shez82 wrote: »
    Look at this from earlier, my best one this year
    A02-B8452-D329-4-C11-8744-66-B49-AB4-A2-F0.png

    Incredible. How long have you had him up for?

    Listed Since Saturday, sold this morning. Never thought he’d go for that, bought a couple as investments but listed them high just on the off chance

    Nice will give it a go with a few players.
  • Bellie
    52 posts Park Captain
    Primer 8.5k restocked at 1.9k
  • Bellie
    52 posts Park Captain
    Sorry promes
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    First sale in hours kovacic 14k

    And another one
  • Dsteve007
    470 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rodri has been a great seller for me 2day.
Sign In or Register to comment.