Score 500 Goals With A Squad Rating Of 85+

Just wondering if there is another way to do this rather than playing Squad Battles on beginner?

Also if you’ve done it, how long did it take and who did you pack?

Comments

• t14migit
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It’s quicker on mystery ball beginner. As the boosts make your players faster or better shooting etc. I was scoring 45 goals a game but already had 100 before hand so it took around 2 hours with 8 games. I packed Modric but pack luck is pack luck. You’ll either get lucky or won’t my man
  • GULAG
    1004 posts Professional
    I completed it in 14 games ... played 7 went out for afew hours and then another 7 .. I also used sun glasses so it didn't put strain on my eyes and get a headache lol trust me they make a big difference 😎 and I listened to documentaries/FUT streams while doing it, those 2 things take away a lot of the pain and just made it more of a time game ... got burned in my packs though but still 50 rares with some worth 10-20k is alright and will come in handy as I don't buy FPs.
  • nightscrawler
    244 posts Sunday League Hero
    Excuse me. May I know whats that objective?
  • Saarundisc
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Score 500 goals with a team rated 85+

I’m halfway through with loan icons and Mbappe on the bench. Played a lot of beginner but can only score 30ish a game. Trying to do the assists at the same time is a pain. About 20 assists behind goals
  • Klerk87
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    Saarundisc wrote: »
    Score 500 goals with a team rated 85+

I’m halfway through with loan icons and Mbappe on the bench. Played a lot of beginner but can only score 30ish a game. Trying to do the assists at the same time is a pain. About 20 assists behind goals

36 was my max.
  • danny8t4
    53 posts Park Captain
    I'm halfway through, trying to beat my record of 39, makes it bareable if you try and beat your score
  • JonesyYo
    261 posts Sunday League Hero
    You could always just do it naturally and get a nice surprise when the objective completes.
  • Saarundisc
    163 to go. Gonna finish it before otw finishes. Don’t want to ruin my SB score by playing too many on beginner. Didn’t realise SB had changed and there wasn’t a period of time to complete four games. I skipped so many last week as I couldn't see a timer and assumed I’d passed the period. Went from elite 1 to 3 on the last 2 days having skipped 10+ games
  • Saarundisc
    Wish I’d not bothered. Highest player Alaba and seven untradeable duplicates of untradeables. Dupes are a joke this year, I’ve not even got that many players at my club.