The Squad Building Clanneges/OT/Content - *RIP LEAGUE SBC'S 2017-2020 ⚰ '>' 🐎 WOB 🐴🤝 -Thread

Comments

• Joestoe
    9769 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

You’ve got tons of mediocre memes to show for your quality social and web content :trollface:
  • WFCBagnall
    82013 posts Moderator
    Moiizer wrote: »

Surely that would help ;)
  • Dan is Clutch
    30034 posts National Team Captain
    Elite 1 SB is over 50k points. That's mad. :joy:
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Are the 100k packs untraceable?

Yeah I can't find them either
  • Orison
    58136 posts National Treasure

@Dan is Clutch if it keeps going up like it does atm then it will finish on 54.5k or so :#
  • Salty P3anut
    11493 posts Has That Special Something
    zzachzx wrote: »
    Getting v tempted to do fati

Me too even though I don’t really have a space for him right now

Would take a good chunk of my coins but he looks amazing and I do like having untradeables tbf
  • Dan is Clutch
    30034 posts National Team Captain
    Orison wrote: »

@Dan is Clutch if it keeps going up like it does atm then it will finish on 54.5k or so :#

I didn't bother with it. I'm on around 45k just wanted to get e2 this week. Crazy points though.
  • Kieran1903
    4310 posts National Call-Up

@Dan is Clutch i have no idea why rivals is 30 games, WL is 30 games but they’ve left SB at 40 games...

Think this will be the last week of SB for me apart from objectives. Wouldn’t usually play it but I’ve had the time with being off.
  • Moiizer
    10670 posts Has That Special Something
    Just watching the Steelers and zombie nation just played <3
  • DarthGrowler
    16985 posts World Class
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Are the 100k packs untraceable?

Yeah I can't find them either

@Gyan_33 You are lucky you're my homey
  • Orison

I didn't bother with it. I'm on around 45k just wanted to get e2 this week. Crazy points though.

I'm on 58k, don't wanna play another panic game tonight :joy:

Also rivals is so boring this year. Decided to play a few games and you can tell that most people between 1900-2000 don't even belong in div 1.
  • Hicksy2011
    18330 posts World Class

Also rivals is so boring this year. Decided to play a few games and you can tell that most people between 1900-2000 don't even belong in div 1.

This so absolutely true I’m at 1800 and I belong nowhere above div 5 this year 😂
  • Orison
    edited October 11
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »

"Dan is Clutch" if it keeps going up like it does atm then it will finish on 54.5k or so :#

This so absolutely true I’m at 1800 and I belong nowhere above div 5 this year 😂

It's all a bit weird. Div 2 this year is basically what div 4 was at the start of last year due to the placement match system.

But GD thinks everybody is higher this year, because the game has more of a skillgap :joy:

I'm happy for everyone (especially the RTG people) who gets a solid chunk of coins out of this system, but in terms of quality it doesn't make sense. People at 2200 match others down at 1900, beat them like 10-1 and it's just dead for both of them.
  • Finesse_4days
    12359 posts Has That Special Something
    The 30 game limit is such rubbish, getting Dcs robs you of the chance of getting rank 1, I'm on rank 2 Div 2 and played 25 games, such pure ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Ning
    3015 posts National Call-Up
    Just as proof it's easier I was Div 7/6 last year and now I'm Div 2 comfortably and smacking people about
  • Joestoe
    9769 posts League Winner
    Ning wrote: »
    Just as proof it's easier I was Div 7/6 last year and now I'm Div 2 comfortably and smacking people about

Maybe you just developed your abilities.
  • Gabbalala
    5595 posts Big Money Move
    The 30 game limit is such rubbish, getting Dcs robs you of the chance of getting rank 1, I'm on rank 2 Div 2 and played 25 games, such pure ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

30 games for everybody will put you in a rank you deserve to be in in that division though. Everybody will get DCs it'll average out. However, if you only have 5 games left and you're rank 2 then that means you're probably in a division that is too high for your ability.

It's going to take a week or two for people to even themselves out and get around the division they should be in.
  • Primal
    6528 posts Big Money Move
    Teams built - just got to drag myself through some squad battles for elite rewards - it’s even worse this year .

Is the first WL this weekend coming ? Can’t see any info on it
  • WFCBagnall
    82013 posts Moderator
    I still think it should be the other way around where your skill rating after 30 games is locked in and your weekly score still goes up.

The whole point of the change was to prevent relegating, but you can still do that and there's no point actually playing the game past 30 games.
  • Finesse_4days
    12359 posts Has That Special Something
    Gabbalala wrote: »

30 games for everybody will put you in a rank you deserve to be in in that division though. Everybody will get DCs it'll average out. However, if you only have 5 games left and you're rank 2 then that means you're probably in a division that is too high for your ability.

It's going to take a week or two for people to even themselves out and get around the division they should be in.

I'm Div 1, when my skill points are based off Div 2 as thats what I started the week in so it's not that I'm not good enough. I just won a game to get into rank 1, but even 4 wins won't be enough I reckon because of the odd DC and draw costing me.
  • Libguy
    5378 posts Big Money Move
    Sort of wondering if they should give you the option to turn off the whole “everybody can do skill moves” thing.

I have Reguilon and at least twice a game I’m like “Yay! Heel to heel flick ftw!” And. It. Does. Not. Go. Well.
  • LeonidasJB
    18003 posts World Class
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

This has your name written all over it Bags!!
  • JG10AVFC
    4055 posts National Call-Up
    Just done the Jota Objs and get to the premium gold pack and manage to pull this beauty bd306f391d35a0fb9281676a352a9454.png
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    50718 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    looks ok i guess
    PREDICTION

ca42d1b4911acfcde42fc1af8931593b.jpg
    97cabd6e9ddc2a08355f4bd6842243e9.png
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    50718 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    3 weeks = 3 RBL CB IFs
  • Gabbalala
    Day Five

Vlasic (CSKA Moscow) 1g & MOTM for Croatia - Competitive Game
    Kimpembe (PSG) MOTM for France - Competitive Game
    Ampadu (Sheffield United) CS & MOTM for Wales - Competitive Game
    Haaland (Dortmund) 3g & MOTM for Norway - Competitive Game
    Odegaard (Real Madrid) 2a for Norway - Competitive Game
    Hinteregger (Frankfurt) 1a & CS for Austria - Competitive Game
    Dragovic (Bayer Leverkusen) CS & MOTM for Austria - Competitive Game
    Robertson (Liverpool) CS & MOTM for Scotland - Competitive Game
    Bakasetas (Alanyaspor) 1g & MOTM for Greece - Competitive Game
    Stojanovic (Dinamo Zagreb) CS & MOTM for Slovenia - Competitive Game

What a dead load of results, majority of games were draws and most were very low scoring. Haaland likely won't get in because he's in this week but who knows. Odegaard might tempt EA to add him because he's a fresh OTW. Robertson could get the packs selling along with Kimpembe but we definitely need some attackers from the next set of fixtures in 2/3 days time. :lol:
  • RBailss
    14329 posts Has That Special Something
    Whats the cheers Geoff club name?
  • Gabbalala
    RBailss wrote: »
    Whats the cheers Geoff club name?

'Cheers Geoff'

:cookie:
  • Tsarov
    7295 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 11
    Richarlison is actually struggling in Division 1 against better opponents. Rashford and Portu are great. Jota is whatever.

Potential upgrades are quite difficult to fit into the team.

BTW, is it only my observation but this FUT so far we have a very narrow amount of great and affordable central players?