Will Bronze pack method work this year?

MagnificentMaestro
319 posts Sunday League Hero
edited October 2020
Just wondering if people think BPM will work this year. None of the League SBC’s are up yet so might be a bit early for this 🤷🏼‍♂️

Comments

• Ludinator19
    932 posts Professional
    Never works for me any year.
  • win123vn
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes, certainly it works, but time-consuming as you have to relist many times, I have been doing it for the last 10 days, netting about 10-15k per day
  • cmm_1991
    2490 posts Fans' Favourite
    win123vn wrote: »
    Yes, certainly it works, but time-consuming as you have to relist many times, I have been doing it for the last 10 days, netting about 10-15k per day

No offence but 10k profit a day isn't worth the hassle
  • Seeleyjs17
    2071 posts Fans' Favourite

Eh you aint doing it right lol if you sell ecerything you should easily net 50k plus I made over 100k last couple days
  • Ohh it works had 8k Friday now 170k all from bronze packs
  • cawbrey2
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just sell gold non rare cards that go for 1.4k. Made 400k yesterday doing it. Usually can make like 70k an hour doing it depending on who im bidding against
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    cawbrey2 wrote: »
    Just sell gold non rare cards that go for 1.4k. Made 400k yesterday doing it. Usually can make like 70k an hour doing it depending on who im bidding against

This.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Bpm works but isn't going to make you super rich.
  • Ludinator19
    932 posts Professional
    cawbrey2 wrote: »

How much you buying for?.
  • Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    Just do op selling. Works even better this year with the additional coins coming in

I've made about 2m allready
  • Ludinator19
    932 posts Professional
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    Just do op selling. Works even better this year with the additional coins coming in

What’s that?.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Bakudu76 wrote: »

What’s that?.

Overpriced selling. Essentially buy players that fit the meta but are cheap, sell inflated.

People are idiots and will bin an inflated card despite one ending on bid significantly cheaper next to it.
  • win123vn
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Seeleyjs17 wrote: »

Eh you aint doing it right lol if you sell ecerything you should easily net 50k plus I made over 100k last couple days

I dont know, how to do it properly pls advise!
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes it's the most efficient way to make coins but u need to be patient. You won't lose any coins were you might do if your speculating on gold players.
  • SignpostSounder
    4223 posts National Call-Up
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Yes it's the most efficient way to make coins but u need to be patient. You won't lose any coins were you might do if your speculating on gold players.

I like BPM and it makes coins, but it can be massively, massively time-consuming. It's far from efficient.
  • The way I do it is all players set aside Ur transfer list and open bronze packs put all players to transfer list when full compare and list each one after every hour relist and re open packs rinse repeat always compare prices as had few packs that players sell for 8k ect. And if lucky like I got yesterday opens 12 packs and made 60k as had players that were 8k 7k ect

Always list 100 just after 5pm as come just after 6 u can have like 50 plus sell. Always check like mangers ect had few extinct from market easy 5k
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    Not till a good few league sbcs come out I would’ve thought
  • Kvkortrijk19
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    Opend about 50 bronze packs , no real profitable without league sbcs
  • Opend about 50 bronze packs , no real profitable without league sbcs

The profit comes mate u just have to do it right and have 100 things listed every hour and always compare price I was at 8k Friday morning and now I am near 200k I only bronze pack don't trade there is always profit in it itsnjust how u do it.
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »

I like BPM and it makes coins, but it can be massively, massively time-consuming. It's far from efficient.

Efficient for me is no losing coins. I play a long game. It's a long game cycle.
  • How to get best out bronze pack method

1. Clear transfer list
    2. Opnen bronze packs
    3. Fill transfer within all players
    4. When at 100 compare and list everything
    5. Rinse and repeat every hour

In a good week I can make 200 plus k a week an that's just packs not taking in my SB rivals ect
  • Kvkortrijk19
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    Opend about 50 bronze packs , no real profitable without league sbcs

The profit comes mate u just have to do it right and have 100 things listed every hour and always compare price I was at 8k Friday morning and now I am near 200k I only bronze pack don't trade there is always profit in it itsnjust how u do it.

What do you list from your packs
  • Markman007
    4873 posts National Call-Up
    The way I do it is all players set aside Ur transfer list and open bronze packs put all players to transfer list when full compare and list each one after every hour relist and re open packs rinse repeat always compare prices as had few packs that players sell for 8k ect. And if lucky like I got yesterday opens 12 packs and made 60k as had players that were 8k 7k ect

Always list 100 just after 5pm as come just after 6 u can have like 50 plus sell. Always check like mangers ect had few extinct from market easy 5k

What bronze players are you pulling that sell for 8k? I’ve been doing some BPM on the side just to fill up my transfer list but I’ve never had any bronze players sell for more than about 2k max and I do check prices before listing.
  • There is players there extinced ect it's luck geting them but u do get them
  • DannySTFC
    9832 posts Has That Special Something
    Do you compare each bronze players price before listing and set a buy now price or just list everything at 150 start and leave the buy now? Sounds like way too much hassle comparing prices and setting buy now with every card.
  • Bapinho
    3719 posts National Call-Up
    If you manage well its impossible to lose coins with BPM. I always do it as a side hussle when im bored. Always good to have a lot of bronzes from the english 3/4 league as well as the off league as australia and poland for sbc's that have no rating requirements. I already keep the bronzes who are likely to get league sbc. And for example with the switzerland players already made quite some coins also germans yesterday for the werner sbc. Just be smart with it
  • SignpostSounder
    4223 posts National Call-Up
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Do you compare each bronze players price before listing and set a buy now price or just list everything at 150 start and leave the buy now? Sounds like way too much hassle comparing prices and setting buy now with every card.

Depends on the card. It is hassle to start with, but over time, you start to learn which cards you should be checking and which cards are just fodder or quicksell material. Check cards from big leagues or leagues that will likely have an SBC, for example. If an SBC is out that requires a German player and it allows bronzes, check any German players you get. At the moment, checking any rares is a good idea, too.