Disconnected by a hacker
win
Disconnected by a hacker
loss
Disconnected by a hacker
Disconnected by a hacker
Disconnected by a hacker
i gave up

that is 8 out of 17 matches gone becouse of an EA ignorance, doing something about cheaters. All of these hackers had a different name, reported every single one of them. Anyway i doubt i wont see them tommorow again.

edit.: to those who think its my internet: It's the same tool like in a Fut draft, you see a no chemistry bronze squad, opponent makes a first pass and leaves, you get a loss or a draw, however, that match count and its gone from your weekly 30 matches.

FUT DRAFT

- Unplayable, cheaters running the same software, you meet one every second or a third game, they disconnect you at the beginning of the game and the draft is gone and so does your money/coins you used to enter it.

Squad Battles

- Top 200 chart filled with a generic names and maxed out points after just one day of leaderboards reset.
- Also becouse of this all the ranks are moved alot higher than on the consoles.

For example Elite 1 requirement is currently 50 000 points on the PC
however on the Xbox/Ps it's only 27 000, almost a half!
That means you have to play two times more matches becouse of these bots.

What a beautiful time to live in. Every other game has some sort of an anticheat, or a cummunity of admins doing something about it but here you keep reporting the same people all over again and noone does anything about it.

Comments

• You are absolutely right!!! I won 4 of my placements and 1 draw vs a super stacked mbappe ronaldo messi dyballa and 2 icons team . Div3 since then.. I faced 13 cheaters out of 15 games.

Seriously F***K that game... Not gonna buy it (I used EA PLAY Pro for the first month). Sod this...

People on steam advise others to pirate the game because of cheaers and ignore FUT completely.

EA is removing comments and reviews, and blocks commenting under many people's reviews. Go figure.

I wonder how drunk they were to put their game on STEAM when they know what a complete cheater ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it is.
  • VagisilFC
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    There are still lowlifes using cheat engines and multiple accounts playing FIFA 18 right now.

This community has been turned toxic by EA to the point that the majority cheat and when confronted they don't even believe what they are doing is cheating. It is so deep now that it would be impossible to turn back. A whole generation know nothing but the arcade era of FIFA where pay-to-win is the norm.
  • C o b r a
    625 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2020
    Its the old insta win cheat engine hack that is adv. on many forums; everybody did plenty of threads to warn everybody thats was gonna be this way on PC. The same old ❤️❤️❤️❤️ joke from EA, sad u spent ur money on this mess
  • ||natch0||
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    Unfortunately this is old news. EA does nothing about it. Changing to PS5 as soon as possible.
  • And the funniest thing that they say ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it on forums or elsewhere. No response.
  • SirBarley
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thanks for adjusting the prices on rodrigo and klosterman etc EA> geez.
  • Nathan
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    There is also now problem in rivals where i literally cannot move my players using the controller but i can stilll pause the game.
  • LLlyTkaPb
    66 posts Park Captain
    C o b r a wrote: »
    Its the old insta win cheat engine hack that is adv. on many forums; everybody did plenty of threads to warn everybody thats was gonna be this way on PC. The same old ❤️❤️❤️❤️ joke from EA, sad u spent ur money on this mess

EA is a fraud company, they just do everything to persuade you to buy their product and after they reject any responsibility to provide a good quality product.
    Solution is simple- dont buy anything from them.
  • Worst gaming company in the world by far.

What kind of company does this kind of thing? I wouldn't even expect this from an INDIE DEV. Yet they make insane profits every year...
  • This will be ignored like it has been for years by EA, they don't give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about the playerbase. They just care about baiting kids into gambling.
  • Cheesyballs1970
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    what a joke all weekend cant win funny how everyone defends like gods yet my players are awful been like this since SAT. Cant even win a RTTF game such a joke.(Germany)
  • pes1972
    1690 posts Play-Off Hero
    TomNXT wrote: »
    My 17 matches played in the past 6 hours in Division Rivals Online 2

Win
    Win
    Loss
    Draw
    Disconnected by a hacker
    draw
    loss
    win
    Disconnected by a hacker
    Disconnected by a hacker
    Disconnected by a hacker
    win
    Disconnected by a hacker
    loss
    Disconnected by a hacker
    Disconnected by a hacker
    Disconnected by a hacker
    i gave up

that is 8 out of 17 matches gone becouse of an EA ignorance, doing something about cheaters. All of these hackers had a different name, reported every single one of them. Anyway i doubt i wont see them tommorow again.

edit.: to those who think its my internet: It's the same tool like in a Fut draft, you see a no chemistry bronze squad, opponent makes a first pass and leaves, you get a loss or a draw, however, that match count and its gone from your weekly 30 matches.

FUT DRAFT

- Unplayable, cheaters running the same software, you meet one every second or a third game, they disconnect you at the beginning of the game and the draft is gone and so does your money/coins you used to enter it.

Squad Battles

- Top 200 chart filled with a generic names and maxed out points after just one day of leaderboards reset.
    - Also becouse of this all the ranks are moved alot higher than on the consoles.

What a beautiful time to live in. Every other game has some sort of an anticheat, or a cummunity of admins doing something about it but here you keep reporting the same people all over again and noone does anything about it.

500+ games now and not one disconnected game that I lost when i wasn´t allready loosing. Most of this pc cheat talk is from console players having no idea how it is playing on pc. Excepfrom the SB part your post is just laughable
  • joehuk
    7954 posts League Winner
    edited November 2020
    pes1972 wrote: »
    TomNXT wrote: »
    My 17 matches played in the past 6 hours in Division Rivals Online 2

Win
    Win
    Loss
    Draw
    Disconnected by a hacker
    draw
    loss
    win
    Disconnected by a hacker
    Disconnected by a hacker
    Disconnected by a hacker
    win
    Disconnected by a hacker
    loss
    Disconnected by a hacker
    Disconnected by a hacker
    Disconnected by a hacker
    i gave up

FUT DRAFT

Squad Battles

500+ games now and not one disconnected game that I lost when i wasn´t allready loosing. Most of this pc cheat talk is from console players having no idea how it is playing on pc. Excepfrom the SB part your post is just laughable

Draft 100% has DC Glitch.

as for DR/WL i've not encountered this.

But i'm very skeptical on trainers online, i just don't see the PC having such a high skill level, sometimes I wonder how people defend so well almost Legendary/Ultimate AI like GLUED to me none stop, not a single hint of being fooled by anything.

I have encountered 100% timed finishing tho etc, but very rare i'm pretty positive there's subtle trainers being used.

it will be interesting to see how I get on next year online when i get Xbox series X & FIFA 22.

as this is 100% my last fifa on the PC.

it's not been a fun experiance since FIFA 19.
  • hhoverflow
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    joehuk wrote: »

But i'm very skeptical on trainers online, i just don't see the PC having such a high skill level, sometimes I wonder how people defend so well almost Legendary/Ultimate AI like GLUED to me none stop, not a single hint of being fooled by anything.

I have encountered 100% timed finishing tho etc, but very rare i'm pretty positive there's subtle trainers being used.

it will be interesting to see how I get on next year online when i get Xbox series X & FIFA 22.

Some of the trainers:
    https://ibb.co/Kqq8Dny
    https://ibb.co/bdgyCWn
    https://ibb.co/hDRrqZ1

Legacy Defending and Always Green Time Finesse are the most used ones.

Change the "div" you belong, so you get easier players is also used a lot. So for example, you are Div 3, but makes the game think you are Div 8, so you get opponents on that rank, but while staying in Div3.

• mway
    2186 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2020
    The number of Hackers in FUT Draft is amazing.
    And EA ...
  • scrubosaurus
    485 posts An Exciting Prospect
    i played on PC, but i quit, got a xbox now i have a playstation...
    if u came here to find help to ban cheaters, forget about it, here they only ban ppl that talk about the "S" thing or the "M" thing...
  • joehuk
    7954 posts League Winner
    hhoverflow wrote: »

Some of the trainers:

Change the "div" you belong, so you get easier players is also used a lot. So for example, you are Div 3, but makes the game think you are Div 8, so you get opponents on that rank, but while staying in Div3.

I would love to know how many players In the WL use legacy defending.

If I knew I was up against a cheat I probably wouldn't rage as much but fact that to me the skill level on the pc seems huge in WL especially when it comes to defending.

I see people on console streams coming against so many that struggle defending but pc it's like once or twice every 6-7games.
  • LoboNobo
    6508 posts Big Money Move
    if u came here to find help to ban cheaters, forget about it, here they only ban ppl that talk about the "S" thing or the "M" thing...

You mean scripting and momentum? :wink:
  • baerentoeterR
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    LoboNobo wrote: »

Now you get banned by the incredible low skilled mods here. :D

They still believe this game is free of all viruses which are created by EA. Just hilarious!
  • игра за 5000 с читерами вы серьёзно ???? ладно дивижен райвелс терпимо но в Викенд лиге читеры перебор ладно делать нечего буду тепрь только с друзьями играть ни какого дроната и это последний раз когда покупаю эту дерьмоигру
  • Springveldt
    6930 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2020

Some of the trainers:

If I knew I was up against a cheat I probably wouldn't rage as much but fact that to me the skill level on the pc seems huge in WL especially when it comes to defending.

I see people on console streams coming against so many that struggle defending but pc it's like once or twice every 6-7games.
    Once you get to G2 and above the defending gods come out. In my experience I’d guess at least half of them are using legacy defending, the ones that never jockey and just sprint straight at you like they have been fired from a gun. You can’t shake them off no matter how many times you twist, turn or do a skill move. I get that some people are great at putting on manual pressure but a lot of these guys aren’t, you can just tell by how the defender is moving.

In saying that though, 19 was my last on PC, maybe it’s changed since then.

You will probably have experienced it at the weekend after you started 14-0.
  • joehuk
    7954 posts League Winner
    edited November 2020

Some of the trainers:

Once you get to G2 and above the defending gods come out. In my experience I’d guess at least half of them are using legacy defending, the ones that never jockey and just sprint straight at you like they have been fired from a gun. You can’t shake them off no matter how many times you twist, turn or do a skill move. I get that some people are great at putting on manual pressure but a lot of these guys aren’t, you can just tell by how the defender is moving.

In saying that though, 19 was my last on PC, maybe it’s changed since then.

You will probably have experienced it at the weekend after you started 14-0.

I went 22-8 this week , best ever finish in any FIFA.

and soon as i got to 17 it became apparant i could not get past some peoples defense, almost glued to me none stop.

I must admit tho I only had one really dubios game where by the guy was homing missiling me none stop, i added him to ask him to be honest if he used legacy defending but didnt accept so.

but it was 100% a different level past 16-17 for me.

and yes this is my final year on the PC, will 100% move back to consoles next year.

• HanfKung
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    This week in Division Rivals almost every second game some Bronze Squad rolls up who then quits after the kick-off. They are atleast kind enough to let me pause before the kickoff and screenshot them so i can report even though it probably is a total waste of time. Luckily most of them dont do the hard DC where u get booted back to the menu and lose one of them 30 valuable Rivals matches. Those responses from EA are hilarious though, some of them probably clicking the wrong option in the drop down menu or something.
  • leea12345
    1151 posts Professional
    just happy i am now on console
  • Thank you guys, looks like EA still doesn't give a crap about the PC community. It's been almost 10 years where you can still cheat with a trainer. Bravo guys, great job.

I can just hope that the CM dude who sees this forwards this message to the leader of his/hers. Maybe escalate it.
  • PVFCB97xD
    13151 posts Has That Special Something
    LoboNobo wrote: »

Now you get banned by the incredible low skilled mods here. :D

They still believe this game is free of all viruses which are created by EA. Just hilarious!

its more than obvious when EA doesnt want to let you win a game. cant be a coincidence that i concede 85% of my goals (yes, i actually counted) between 2 minutes before halftime and after minute 77 of the game lol.
  • Vaaass
    3047 posts National Call-Up
    Honestly in terms of rivals I don't think I've once come across a hacker or a DC glitch in around 300 games, as for draft, that is unplayable. Pretty annoying getting draft tokens as rewards for some objectives when you can't even play it
  • hhoverflow
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    Vaaass wrote: »
    Honestly in terms of rivals I don't think I've once come across a hacker or a DC glitch in around 300 games, as for draft, that is unplayable. Pretty annoying getting draft tokens as rewards for some objectives when you can't even play it

Well, it's quite hard to know for sure if your opponent was hacking on DIV Rivals or not.

The DC hack doesn't happen much in Rivals (depending the DIV), but all the other hacks (legacy defending, no fitness, always green time finesse, 5* weak foot, all specialties, emulate a diferent div than the one you belong, etc) are there.
  • ||natch0||
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    Still a complete piece of crap. Delay is out of this world for a 2020 game. Old fifa 2003 online was way better than this poor excuse of a game...
  • ATERWH
    60 posts Park Captain
    I don't understand why No community mananger comes out and explain what is going on with PC. We should collect the evidence and file for FIFA Points refund from regulations. I dont care about the money I spent but I just cannot accept the altitude EA treats the community