The Squad Building Clanneges/OT/Content - *RIP LEAGUE SBC'S 2017-2020 ⚰ '>' 🤝 -Thread

Comments

• Gabbalala
    5595 posts Big Money Move
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Any 352 love this year btw?

Yes yes yes yes yes yes

Team?

:lol: My team won't give you anything other than a headache but here it is.
    749ce2f4-834d-46b2-b207-7d92fc200bd9_Thumbnail.PNG

I'm waiting for Partey and Allan to come down in price and I want IF Bruno to drop under 300K like he was a few days ago. Got 800K+ to improve but I'm this team is getting results in high Div 3 so it's made me urgency to improve less. :joy:

I want that James tbf :D
    Any 352 love this year btw?

Yes yes yes yes yes yes

Team?

:lol: My team won't give you anything other than a headache but here it is.
    749ce2f4-834d-46b2-b207-7d92fc200bd9_Thumbnail.PNG

I'm waiting for Partey and Allan to come down in price and I want IF Bruno to drop under 300K like he was a few days ago. Got 800K+ to improve but I'm this team is getting results in high Div 3 so it's made me urgency to improve less. :joy:

How's James?

Posted these yesterday but here's two of the best goals I've scored with him online..

dOYEe9V.gif

yFSBzRb.gif

I've played him in RM for every game bar my last one because I finally completed Jota and didn't need to put Gedson at CAM anymore. :lol: James is quality though. So easy to get him on his left foot and his dribbling is fantastic. I enjoy him out on the right despite his pace because he gets so much room there; see how much room he gets in the clips above, easy shift on the left and if the shot isn't blocked then it's likely going to be a goal.
  • ha032742
    39104 posts Moderator
    M98H wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Ronaldo and Mbappe seem more effective than my base Eusebio...time to chop him in I think.

Used Ney yet? @ha032742

Next addition on my list as Ronaldo and Mbappe were packed so feel obliged to build my team around them.
  • M98H
    13873 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 10
    M98H wrote: »
    Ronaldo and Mbappe seem more effective than my base Eusebio...time to chop him in I think.

Used Ney yet? @ha032742

Next addition on my list as Ronaldo and Mbappe were PACKED so feel obliged to build my team around them.

I’m sorry what?

Actually I shouldn’t be surprised at this point :expressionless:
  • Nen
    7263 posts Moderator
    Probably the wrong thread..
    How is Fati?
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6614 posts Big Money Move
    Nen wrote: »
    Probably the wrong thread..
    How is Fati?

Surely the best thread to ask
  • RappSnitch
    2098 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm at a loss man. I'm constantly losing games. Every time I have an open shot some defender will come flying out of nowhere to block the shot.
  • Ning
    2899 posts Fans' Favourite
    RappSnitch wrote: »
    I'm at a loss man. I'm constantly losing games. Every time I have an open shot some defender will come flying out of nowhere to block the shot.

Try learning which skills give you a speed boost coming out of them or use more fake shots/agile dribble and knock to get separation
  • freakjas
    10251 posts Has That Special Something
    Auto blocks are obviously kinda annoying but i really rate that you can actually defend these „run down the wing, Fake Shot and then pass the Ball to whoever‘s in the middle“ goals.

In 20 you just knew you were gonna concede which was why everyone did it all the time
  • Gabbalala
    5595 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah, the auto blocks are annoying but it kinda works both ways. I've had Thiago Silva put his big beautiful body in the way of a lot of shots and it's great :lol:
  • 125 new messages had me hoping for a surprise bundes potm drop or something but nooooo the might 6pm (uk) must be observed and adored!

menus are back to a satisfying enough speed for me btw after a horrendous opening few days
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    I disagree with @ccooaattssyy

Mbappe is outrageous this year. Absolutely insane card to the point I would rather have Mbappe and cr7 over cr7 and neymar at striker.

That's my exact question right now @Orison

Considering Mbappe at CR7s partner bc I've used him and he is great and he fits much better with chem. Neymar is harder to fit with CR7.
  • RappSnitch
    2098 posts Fans' Favourite
    HOLY ❤️❤️❤️❤️ IM GONNA RIP MY ❤️❤️❤️❤️ OFF TRYING TO COMPLETE SBC'S ON THESE ❤️❤️❤️❤️ POOR SERVERS WHAT THE ❤️❤️❤️❤️!

That's all.
  • freakjas
    10251 posts Has That Special Something
    Played 3 games on 6-14 ping and it was the worst experience I’ve ever had.
    Non stop speed up lag, everything I pressed happened min a sec later, no idea what’s going on.

Changed from wireless to lan but it didn’t change anything.
    Disconnected all my devices from wireless but it didn’t help either. Also did an internet speed test but it was fine.

Literally unplayable.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    29719 posts Player of the Year
    Menu lag is killing me slowly and painfully.
  • Shaanxz
    22141 posts Club Captain
    Iñaki Williams is goated. Back post crosses. Fifa 19 meta is back. Tears in my eyes
  • Hicksy2011
    18330 posts World Class
    Don’t think I’ve put enough effort in to melting down yet this year
    Sorry lads
  • SupaNoodle1990
    29719 posts Player of the Year
    Is there a way to claim unassigned this year? I’m sick of buying players for SBC’s and they’re nowhere to be found.
  • Dan is Clutch
    29936 posts Player of the Year
    So when the webapp came out I decided to log on to a random account I had to open up welcome back packs. I packed Dybala. I just went on to that account to sell him and do the advanced SBC’s because I was bored and I now have 800k on this account with league and nation hybrid still to do. :joy::joy:
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    50634 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Is there a way to claim unassigned this year? I’m sick of buying players for SBC’s and they’re nowhere to be found.

try to open a pack
  • zzachzx
    6279 posts Big Money Move
    There’s a 76 rated GK Gabriel from Lecce that is going for 6k. Everyone should check their clubs
  • Azof
    19017 posts World Class
    zzachzx wrote: »
    There’s a 76 rated GK Gabriel from Lecce that is going for 6k. Everyone should check their clubs

Cheers, ez 6.5k
  • Libguy
    5378 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 11
    Finally got around to playing my Rival placement games and went 5-0 while outscoring my opponents 23-1. Entirely possible three of my opponents had never played FIFA before this year and the one guy who was somewhat decent had a team so bad it didn’t matter.

Well, I can only assume my d2 experience will be just as pleasant.
    Post edited by Libguy on
  • So, how's Fati my lads?
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    50634 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    a b c d e f g h i j k elemeno p
  • zzachzx
    6279 posts Big Money Move
    a b c d e f g h i j k elemeno p
    Yes
  • Maverick
    7517 posts League Winner
    Packed Mahrez from a gold upgrade.

May give him a run out
  • WFCBagnall
    81843 posts Moderator
    holdenwait wrote: »
    So, how's Fati my lads?

So far, so good.

Only used him for a couple of games, but he's absolutely rapid and his dribbling is unreal.
  • holdenwait
    67000 posts Icon
    edited October 11
    Tradeable Griezmann from a random 7.5k pack o:)

EkA6izEXcAEim0_.jpg

+

Oi

EkBC7RUXsAE1RuX.jpg
    Post edited by holdenwait on