The Squad Building Clanneges/OT/Content - *RIP LEAGUE SBC'S 2017-2020 ⚰ '>' 🤝 -Thread

Comments

• GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    holdenwait wrote: »
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    Pogba may be the best attacking mid right now.

had just rebought Varane-Mendy (and Kante for the first time).. Pogba and Mane next it is!

I think the meta will be Kante and Pogba @holdenwait
  • zzachzx
    6279 posts Big Money Move
    Taking tradable this week. After a couple weeks of tradable and not getting ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I’ll start going coins/untradable
  • GeTRiGhT
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Might put Tonali in my team if I can get enough coins for Hernandez in the morning.

Midfielders don't seem to be contributing much for me anyway.

I had the same issue until Pogba @WFCBagnall
  • Maverick
    7517 posts League Winner
    edited October 8
    So what's everyone doing with their bazillion tifos and stadium memorabilia they're packing?
  • zzachzx
    Maverick wrote: »
    So what's everyone doing with their bazillion tifos and stadium memorabilia they're packing?

Putting them in the club
  • Orison
    58009 posts National Treasure
    Discarding
  • Maverick
    7517 posts League Winner
    zzachzx wrote: »

Putting them in the club

To die
  • WFCBagnall
    81753 posts Moderator

Cant wait for the Human vs Robot tifo that the community needs literally 1.3 billion xp in a week to get 😍
  • Wyojasond
    15288 posts World Class
    All Spain team is looking pretty good right now. Have Laporte at CB but linked with Reguilon and Ceballos so it’s ok for now. Ferran Torres has been a nice addition. Saul was also a great cheap pickup. Hopefully I can get Thiago in OTW, because Ceballos is a true weak link.
    Masip
    Capa-Barbra-Laporte-Reguilon
    Saul-L. Alberto-Ceballos
    Torres-Morata-Deulofeu

Not as flashy as some of you guys, but having fun with it so far 😎
  • Benn
    1374 posts Professional
    Grinded all night for the 100k pack to get IF Angel, great stuff!!!
  • Ozz
    6595 posts Big Money Move
    Remember of the 300 or so season rewards given out in FUT20 there was exactly 1 that could be exchanged for 7.5k and everyone said wow this is brilliant finally thank you EA and then they never did it again.
  • Libguy
    5377 posts Big Money Move
    Some decent cards so far from the gold upgrades -

twoplayer.png
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    Had a 16-3-3 record in rivals until i started playing today as i've gone 0-1-4 even losing to a team 200 skill points below mine. 4 out of those 5 games i conceded in the 90th. Currently 2k over the rank 1 requirement with 3 games to go. I hope i manage to stay in rank 1 :#
  • RappSnitch
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    Haven’t even played a Rivals game yet besides the placement games. Icon market is so dead that I still din’t have a team besides my day 1 investments. Gotta grind it out next week to get my WL spot ready.
  • Keano
    17639 posts World Class
    Would people say 41212(2) is better, or 4222/442?

I used to use 41212(2) in like fifa 17 18 etc, but last year used 4222 all year, 4231 just seems so isolating with the striker at times. Any opinions?
  • GeTRiGhT
    This is Adama traore?

My man's a beast! Might be my new favorite player now. Looks like a linebacker!

Screenshot-20201007-221341.png
  • Ozz
    Anyone used Sancho much?
  • YES A WIN IN DIV 2 :D

also.. SADIO ****** MANE

hate everything else about this game otherwise :D
  • Keano
    17639 posts World Class
    YES A WIN IN DIV 2 :D

How does one.. get a win in Div 2? I've been relegated to div 3 only won one of like 8-9.

Last night I was obliterating people, tonight I can't do a thing, my players feel so clunky or get pushed off the ball at first touch, where as i can't get theirs off it.

I'm genuinely considering taking a break from the game & thinking about trying for a refund, not enjoying it at all, just 4-5 players rushing you at all times, AI bounces again, ai blocks again... only thing I'm enjoying is playing with Best, otherwise this game is awful atm.
  • zzachzx
    Ozz wrote: »
    Anyone used Sancho much?

Yes I have
  • Ozz
    Anyone used Sancho much?

Yes I have

Any good?
  • zzachzx
    Anyone used Sancho much?

Yes I have

Any good?
    Yeah very good. Use him as a CAM in 41212 narrow and he’s good. He’s scored 18 and assisted 18 in 23 for me. Shooting is good and his dribbling is too but feels slower than the stats. Overall pretty good
  • Absolutely no point in having players like Varane and Kante for me , one thru ball and the whole defense is split like a banana.

Tempted to go Mbappe + Renato IF + Yılmaz and the other Lille Turks for a ligue one rtg :D
  • Ozz
    edited October 8
    Thinking about this, 424 in-game with Mertens as the second striker. Already got the two Icons obv and everyone else except for Mertens, Insigne, and Sancho is untradeable.

DNIr76l.png

Also while putting this together I said to myself "Storyline Bernat will go at LB when I get him" and then immediately remembered that won't be for at least 4 weeks and I'll have a completely different team by them and he'll just be SBC fodder :disappointed:
  • zzachzx
    Thinking about this, 424 in-game with Mertens as the second striker. Already got the two Icons obv and everyone else except for Mertens, Insigne, and Sancho is untradeable.

DNIr76l.png

Looks good to me. How’s the Torres Gerrard combo? I’m jealous
  • Ozz

DNIr76l.png

Looks good to me. How’s the Torres Gerrard combo? I’m jealous

Too good, even in all my struggles trying to learn this game those two shine through, said it already but Torres feels how Henry should feel in these games but never does because of his balance. Gerrard can play in basically any central position, feels way faster than I was expecting.
  • Carlos181
    4346 posts National Call-Up
    Bleh. Finally used up my trial hours. VVD is so good early in the game, he's saving my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in Div 2 😂.
  • Keano wrote: »
    YES A WIN IN DIV 2 :D

How does one.. get a win in Div 2? I've been relegated to div 3 only won one of like 8-9.

Last night I was obliterating people, tonight I can't do a thing, my players feel so clunky or get pushed off the ball at first touch, where as i can't get theirs off it.

I'm genuinely considering taking a break from the game & thinking about trying for a refund, not enjoying it at all, just 4-5 players rushing you at all times, AI bounces again, ai blocks again... only thing I'm enjoying is playing with Best, otherwise this game is awful atm.

yeap , personally for me first impressions are not good. horrific physics as usual, dribbling feels loose, out of control, bounces and clashes are terrible, defense and midfield seem non - existent when 1 pass goes thru 10 people like a laser. shooting feels unsatisfying. passing is the only enjoyable aspect at times. yeah I lost a bunch of games in a row and welcome to div 3 :D patch or not, honeymoon will be over for majority soon I feel like.
  • Paawkyy
    1107 posts Professional
    What’s everybody taking tradeable or untradeable?
  • ORANGEeffect05
    26772 posts Player of the Year
    Paawkyy wrote: »
    What’s everybody taking tradeable or untradeable?

Tradeable