Wrong Premier League Fixtures.

Redz_89
31 posts Last Pick at the Park
The first season fixtures always correspond to real life in FIFA. I do not have the proper fixtures in my Arsenal career mode! Was there any point in me buying it for a premium to get it early when there are so many unfinished and neglected features?

Comments

• Snus
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Surprised at this would have thought that would have been one of the things they got correct. Its usually when you get to around December in game if I remember rightly that you start playing 2 games in 2 days and stuff so annoying or you play a Saturday then Monday.
  • JayD
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    This year is a bit of an odd year don’t you think? They stated that if they went with the covid fixtures it would screw up all fixtures going into the next season and so on. You can either have every year with the covid fixtures or just year one. They made the right choice.
  • Redz_89
    Sure, but I'm talking about having the teams you play in the correct order. Like Arsenal this season played Fulham away then West Ham at home in their first 2 games. FIFA usually has the right fixtures for the 1st season.
  • gavin2903
    723 posts Semi-Pro
    Redz_89 wrote: »
    Sure, but I'm talking about having the teams you play in the correct order. Like Arsenal this season played Fulham away then West Ham at home in their first 2 games. FIFA usually has the right fixtures for the 1st season.

I must admit I was expecting this. Thought would have still played in same order just different dates to current season
  • Redz_89
    gavin2903 wrote: »
    Redz_89 wrote: »

I must admit I was expecting this. Thought would have still played in same order just different dates to current season

Exactly this mate
  • TeamExtreme17
    5178 posts Big Money Move
    Are they wrong but constant? Or wrong as in random? Because ive always wanted the Random Fixtures setting from FM in Fifa, keeps it fresh..
  • Are they wrong but constant? Or wrong as in random? Because ive always wanted the Random Fixtures setting from FM in Fifa, keeps it fresh..

Was only ever the first season which followed the fixtures to the calendar, I don't know about different careers yet, but Season 1 fixtures were completely different to real life
  • Stop paying for the game early. It really does makes no sense you know!!
  • Iv9
    95 posts Park Captain
    Typical EA. I really dont know how they messes things up than solving them
  • Iv9
    95 posts Park Captain
    Hi @EA_Roger . Kindly look into this. Reported to EA team, escalated to bug fix forums and all other sessions possible, but not even a reply. Not a surprise, but kindly update the fixtures, so many who wants to play the current season in its right format can do so!
  • Iv9
    95 posts Park Captain
    @EA_Roger Dear Roger sir. Can you consider this please ?
  • Eddie
    803 posts Semi-Pro
    EA have be already said it was because of the shorter season thanks to COVID and that all seasons had to be uniform in terms of date range from start to finish. So they couldn’t copy off this season because it started late.

My issue with this is why didn’t they just keep the real-life fixture sequence but just have different dates (aug-may)? It’s really worrying (but not surprising) nobody within EA thought of that.
  • Iv9
    95 posts Park Captain
    Eddie wrote: »
    EA have be already said it was because of the shorter season thanks to COVID and that all seasons had to be uniform in terms of date range from start to finish. So they couldn’t copy off this season because it started late.

My issue with this is why didn’t they just keep the real-life fixture sequence but just have different dates (aug-may)? It’s really worrying (but not surprising) nobody within EA thought of that.

Ok so that means that it will never be updated. They could have kept the dates the same with correct fixtures. Just another lame excuse from EA. If it was FUT, they would have updated it a month back.
  • Expect the same next year with world Cup in middle of season i anticipate fixtures to be normal in game and World Cup in the summer still
  • Sagees
    10 posts Ball Boy
    What is strange though, is I started my first season with Newcastle, yet I'm playing europa league? They haven't qualified for europe this year. And I didn't adjust the europa league group teams before starting so I don't know how they managed this.
  • Acidvenus
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sagees wrote: »
    What is strange though, is I started my first season with Newcastle, yet I'm playing europa league? They haven't qualified for europe this year. And I didn't adjust the europa league group teams before starting so I don't know how they managed this.

Apparently some teams they don't have the licence for that qualified were replaced with random teams in the game.
  • Arayas
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    If this was the ONLY problem of this game...OMG i will be so happy. I dont care about real life fixtures...i care about many things who are not fixed...year after year after year...and so on.
  • Eddie
    803 posts Semi-Pro
    Arayas wrote: »
    If this was the ONLY problem of this game...OMG i will be so happy. I dont care about real life fixtures...i care about many things who are not fixed...year after year after year...and so on.

So they should only fix the things you care about? Why not push them to get EVERYTHING right, like they should, instead of arguing over which bits the devs are ok to ignore?