Wrong Europa League Groups

Redz_89
31 posts Last Pick at the Park
Wrong Europa League groups in career mode. Unless I'm missing something. Leeds are in it by default in mine. Also the CL groups are all correct!

Comments

• Snus
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Leeds possibly in it due to not every Europa League team being in the game possibly? For example, CSKA Sofia, Rijeka etc
  • JayD
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    They'll eventually update the groups but you'll still need to adjust the teams who are not in the game yourself
  • L4r14m
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    Yeah I'd guess that as all the teams are not in the game, the rest are randomly selected from (European) teams of suitable quality. Of course they should be teams that could have somehow sensibly made it there, but that might be tricky to do consistently.

However, perhaps this isn't such a big prob given that we can change the teams ourselves.
  • Redz_89
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    L4r14m wrote: »
    Yeah I'd guess that as all the teams are not in the game, the rest are randomly selected from (European) teams of suitable quality. Of course they should be teams that could have somehow sensibly made it there, but that might be tricky to do consistently.

However, perhaps this isn't such a big prob given that we can change the teams ourselves.
    It's not just an issue with not having all the teams in game for selection. Even when all the correct teams are in the game they are not in the correct groups.

For example Leeds were in and Spurs weren't.

All depends whether you want to spend half an hour looking up the real groups then rejigging eveyteam around.

We shouldn't have to do this everything we start a career! As I said CL groups are exact, but it seems no attention was paid to the EL groups.
  • JayD
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2020
    They’ll update the groups. Technically the game hasn’t even fully released yet.
  • After the latest update, they updated the rosters, but not the fixtures and Europa groups. They have Crotone in the Europa instead of AC Milan!
  • Lyczy
    11 posts Ball Boy

How can we do this? In prevoius versions it was possible during career setup. In FIFA21 I don't see it.

• L4r14m
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    Lyczy wrote: »

How can we do this? In prevoius versions it was possible during career setup. In FIFA21 I don't see it.

Uh, I wast just assuming that it is like before!
  • Lyczy
    11 posts Ball Boy
    So you confirm you also don't see the way to do this?
    This is silly, groups are wrong and the way to manage them is removed. And Milan is qualified to EL but not in career.
  • L4r14m
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    So you confirm you also don't see the way to do this?
    This is silly, groups are wrong and the way to manage them is removed. And Milan is qualified to EL but not in career.

Haven't been able to try/check, yet. Maybe someone else can help/confirm?
  • Lyczy
    11 posts Ball Boy
    I just read about new fix in Career saying:

- Adjusted the team rating star color when replacing teams in the UEFA Europa League.

But I still don't know where to replace teams...
  • L4r14m
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    When starting a career, you can edit teams by pressing the triangle (PS4). Just look at the option to enable/disable the competitions. There you can choose to edit teams.
  • Lyczy
    11 posts Ball Boy
    It is there! How come I didn't see it??? My Milan career is started w/o EL...
  • L4r14m
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    It is there! How come I didn't see it??? My Milan career is started w/o EL...

I also missed it at first