Player reviews on 100k+ players?

RGBadger
470 posts Semi-Pro
Anyone got any? Looking for inspiration to build a team,

Much appreciated. Cheers

Comments

• Jrutts
    816 posts Professional
    Son is a beast! And he doesn’t normally work for my type of play but he’s fantastic this year
  • Chavez76
    9081 posts League Winner
    got IF Ben Yedder, he is just as much a beast as he was in the last fifa .
  • RGBadger
    470 posts Semi-Pro
    Jrutts wrote: »
    Son is a beast! And he doesn’t normally work for my type of play but he’s fantastic this year

Where do you play him?
  • HeronnnnnnN
    425 posts Sunday League Hero

+1. Unreal again this year with hunter, central CAM in 4231
  • Saiyajin
    464 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have to say that I didnt like Son. I loved him as striker in Fifa 20 but he seems to clunky for me as striker. And he feels a little bit low. I didnt use him as a central cam cause I dont like 4231 in Fifa 21 its to defensive for me.

• JWNYsg
    6816 posts Big Money Move
    I love Lewandowski but i won't encourage to buy him now, maybe wait a bit

you can get Halaand for half the price and at this early stage will still get you goals
  • Jrutts
    816 posts Professional
    RGBadger wrote: »

Where do you play him?

Playing him upfront on 7chem next to Werner 👍
  • RGBadger
    470 posts Semi-Pro

Where do you play him?

Great 2 to have, who’s better?
  • Recoba10
    1990 posts Fans' Favourite
    Griezmann is a very good surprise!
  • Gamble
    877 posts Semi-Pro
    Agreed on Son, very good card.

Hazard is another, how he is sub 200k I don't know
  • DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    Aubameyang is great. His speed is superb. Finishing is deadly. I partnered him with immobile but auba is still the star player by miles.
  • MazerM
    236 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Salah is decent. Pace is noticeably quick, though need to cut inside onto his rf.
  • RGBadger
    470 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2020
    Anymore?
  • lfcsuiteynwa
    626 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Son is unreal, same with ziyech
  • Scrub39
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Think IF Suarez is around the 100k mark and is unreal.

Stick hunter on him and pace isn't an issue. Deadly finishing, can hold the ball up and can pass. I play him ST but he'd be a great CAM too.

Great pick up at his current price
  • Distinho
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rashford is magnificent for me so far, fast and strong enough. Going to link him up with martial when he isnt extinct...
  • Sterling is stand out for me so far, had werner but didnt like him.

Sterling just skips through anything.
  • albin231
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Son is great, Martial aswell!
  • Ferrari_LFC10
    950 posts Professional
    Have used Firmino, Auba, Van Dijk and Joe Gomez and can confirm all are worth the coins.
  • Jrutts
    816 posts Professional

Where do you play him?

Great 2 to have, who’s better?

Honestly Werner is great running in behind and scoring but that’s about the limit of his ability for me, son does literally everything top level
  • L1vingl1fe
    4828 posts National Call-Up
    Aguero and Rashford have both been immense for me
  • Seeleyjs17
    1050 posts Professional
    Dybalia and if gomez are both unbelievable. Perfect position and perfect runs
  • Afridi19
    695 posts Semi-Pro
    Auba and Son are THE best striker duo In my team. They are just too fast and clinical that’s it’s unfair
  • Hagooey
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    IF Vardy and Lewandowski up front for me, both really good but Vardy is a beast, both are around the same price so if I only money for one it’d definitely by Vardy.

His finishing is on another level, even Lewandowski can’t match it.
  • BK1892
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dybala is brilliant at CAM or ST. Salah is equally as brilliant in any of the forward positions.
  • Trustme707
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2020
    I have cr7 and so far he scores a lot of goals for me. There are 2 things that are stadning out for me:
    1) Positioning - always in right space, haven't noticed him being soemwhere else (High/Low workrates might be the key)
    2) He surprisingly wins that sjhoulder to shoulder battles with defenders and goes through easily

As for finishing - obviously almost every shot goes in but I've read that for every striker in the game :-D

I play him in 442 along with Mertens with false 9 instructions. Haven't tried Mbappe yet, so not sure if I should sell first owner cr7 to try Mbappe
  • Big66776
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bale at striker unreal card outperforming my IF Ben yedder
  • Wigm88
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Haaland will score everytime he gets a chance. Unfortunately everything else about him sucks. He is very clunky and his passing is way too low to set anything up.

Lewandowski is top class. He is fast enough with Hunter. Passing is solid and doesnt feel clunky at all. Finishing is the best part of him - he can score in every angle! Great runs also.

Sane is a goalmachine. I’m using Sane at RM in-game. His runs are so smooth and clever. I’m using engine on him just to boost his quickness and agility a little bit more. His finishing is still very good and he keeps getting one on one opportunities a quite lot. Tempted to use him as a striker with Lewa. Any opinions about that? Rocking 442.
  • Lackosweat
    9208 posts League Winner
    Trustme707 wrote: »
    I have cr7 and so far he scores a lot of goals for me. There are 2 things that are stadning out for me:
    1) Positioning - always in right space, haven't noticed him being soemwhere else (High/Low workrates might be the key)
    2) He surprisingly wins that sjhoulder to shoulder battles with defenders and goes through easily

As for finishing - obviously almost every shot goes in but I've read that for every striker in the game :-D

I play him in 442 along with Mertens with false 9 instructions. Haven't tried Mbappe yet, so not sure if I should sell first owner cr7 to try Mbappe

Some people have isssues with Mbappe’s finishing though.

CR7 feels superior to Mbappe in almost every aspect of his game imo.
  • Jrutts
    816 posts Professional
    Anyone used aubameyang yet?