Anyone else finding DCs worse than ever?

TW1103
3954 posts National Call-Up
I've had more DCs than completed games, no matter what mode I'm playing.
Getting kicked off the servers in SBs, Rivals, Friendlies. Costing me time on my trial as well as objectives.

Comments

  • DannySTFC
    7904 posts League Winner
    Played around 25 games haven’t had a disconnect yet, sure it’s not an issue of your own rather then the servers?
  • Bobo23
    3851 posts National Call-Up
    I've not had a problem with disconnects whatsoever.

    I saw loads of people mentioning disconnects last year too, but I've honestly never had a disconnect because of EA in a few years. The only disconnects I've had is because my power or internet cut out.
  • TW1103
    3954 posts National Call-Up
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Played around 25 games haven’t had a disconnect yet, sure it’s not an issue of your own rather then the servers?

    Nah man. I'm getting no issues on any other game or on any other device, and my Xbox is on a wired connection. It's just DC-ing me from the server and immediately letting me back in. It's so frustrating.
  • lastfifa
    3368 posts National Call-Up
    9 hours and not single dc.

    Had this kind problem in fifa 19 where i couldn't finish game any games. Think that problem was with my network operator.. as it stopped after couple weeks.

    Try wifi hotspot connection from your phone.
  • DannySTFC
    7904 posts League Winner
    TW1103 wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Played around 25 games haven’t had a disconnect yet, sure it’s not an issue of your own rather then the servers?

    Nah man. I'm getting no issues on any other game or on any other device, and my Xbox is on a wired connection. It's just DC-ing me from the server and immediately letting me back in. It's so frustrating.

    Strange though, me and everyone else commenting not having any issues at all. Not saying you’re wrong just saying there must be a reason you’re struggling with it this badly when others aren’t. Hopefully it will sort itself out.
  • TW1103
    3954 posts National Call-Up
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    TW1103 wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Played around 25 games haven’t had a disconnect yet, sure it’s not an issue of your own rather then the servers?

    Nah man. I'm getting no issues on any other game or on any other device, and my Xbox is on a wired connection. It's just DC-ing me from the server and immediately letting me back in. It's so frustrating.

    Strange though, me and everyone else commenting not having any issues at all. Not saying you’re wrong just saying there must be a reason you’re struggling with it this badly when others aren’t. Hopefully it will sort itself out.

    Hopefully. Even weirder considering just last week I upgraded my internet with Sky.
    I'd accept it was my ISP if I had other things dropping out, but even playing the new Star Wars game is fine, and that's on EA Servers!
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    edited October 2020
    I'm getting loads when sat in menus or trying to use the transfer market but match wise has been fine in 50+ matches.
Sign In or Register to comment.