League Tables

L4r14m
800 posts Semi-Pro
So, y'all who can already play CM: What are your impression regarding the way points are distributed in the leagues as the seasons progress?

In FIFA 20, we had this "100+" problem, where the best teams managed to snatch an inordinate amount of points, whereas the worst ones struggled to get any. Has this been fixed/tweaked?

Also, relatedly, in FIFA 20, we got this "fix", resulting in the teams always playing their best 11 - which meant that the big teams wouldn't be giving youngsters many chances in friendlies or cups, that there'd be very little rotation. Personally, I thought this wasn't great. Any impressions on this in FIFA 21?

Comments

• BadJohnnyCash
    56 posts Park Captain
    I will sim a season now in prem and another league and let you know
  • BadJohnnyCash
    56 posts Park Captain
    Ok so I got to end of prem and this was the order
    Liverpool
    Manchester United
    Chelsea
    Manchester City
    Spurs
    Arsenal
    Wolves
    Leicester
    Everton

Champions league final was between Real Madrid and Piemonte Calcio

Did a french league and PSG won with Lyon a modest second
  • L4r14m
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    Thanks! So the teams look alright. What did the differences between the teams look like regarding points gained? How many points did the best teams acquire?
  • BadJohnnyCash
    56 posts Park Captain
    I’ll get back to you on that.
  • BadJohnnyCash
    56 posts Park Captain
    Sorry I forgot to save
  • L4r14m
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    No prob. I’m sure we’ll be learning more about these issues soon enough! Thanks again.
  • L4r14m
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    In beta, at least, it has looked, if not perfect, at least much better:

In one of the sims, Liverpool wins the Premier League with less than 90 points (of course you might take that to be unrealistic, but as someone noted in the FIFA 20 forums last year, that would be because Liverpool has been buggy in rl), and the relegated teams, too, have acquired a considerable amount of points.

So, this looks really promising!
  • JayD
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Far better than 20. The bottom half of the tables teams are a bit low on points by not by much.