Career Mode PK bug

Druski5150
524 posts An Exciting Prospect
Looks like the PK bug in career mode that was in FIFA 20 still has not been addressed. Actually it has gotten worse now. The issue for those who are unfamiliar is whenever there is a penalty awarded during CM game the commentators go silent and the game hangs in a cut scene and the goes directly to PL. No mention of the infraction whatsoever. Well now in addition to that the player who commits the foul also does a funny shuffle on the pitch like he crapped his shorts and trying to keep it from spilling out.

EA mods: will this bug going to get fixed at some point? I have brought it up several times last year and seems like EA doesn’t care about this

Comments

• L4r14m
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    You should file in a bug report in the relevant section of the forum. They seem to be noticed better.

I actually have the shuffles in FIFA 20. But they seem to come with handballs, specifically.
  • Druski5150
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    L4r14m wrote: »
    You should file in a bug report in the relevant section of the forum. They seem to be noticed better.

I actually have the shuffles in FIFA 20. But they seem to come with handballs, specifically.

You might be right.