FIFA 22 Player Career Mode Wishlist

TeamExtreme17
4655 posts National Call-Up
edited November 2020
This mode should literally be The Journey! Can you please put even half of much focus that you put into that mode into Player Career? 90% of the assets are already in The Journey all you need to do is port them..

* Interactive Match Sim: For games you're not selected you could be ON THE BENCH and Jump In when you get subbed on...

* Pre-Season: Make it matter!! If you play well your team should want you to stay and PLAY, if you play poor you will be loaned out or sold.. Right now its pointless. I got MOTM in every pre-season game but EVERY league game my team didn't select me!? Make FORM a thing..

* Cut-Scenes/Press Conferences: Ala The Journey! When you sign for a new club, man of the match interviews, player of the month, player of the year, contract negotiations etc.. IMMERSION!! (Contract Negotiation cut-scenes are literally already in Manager Career & just need porting to Player Career)

* Player Agent: Who you could ask to talk to clubs for you, depending how well you are playing, if you are getting 8+ every game then the 5* teams would want you, (which could start rumours you would have to answer questions about to the press), or ask the board for a improved contract etc.. Most players have an Agent these days!!

* More Realistic Hairstyles/3D Beards: A lot more!! There are even ones in The Journey that you haven't added to Create/Edit Player! WHY?

* Tattoos: Again.. They are literally in The Journey!!

* More First/Last Commentary Names: Also make the commentators mention your name regarding certain situations, storylines etc, not just when you're on the ball..

First Name: Chris
Last Name: Smith

* Colour Wheel: We need a colour wheel for specific coloured hairstyles, accessories etc. All you can currently do is select black or brow hair colour etc, but black is too jet black and looks unrealistic so i would like to choose a lighter black for example, other Edit Modes in other games have had this type of colour wheel customization for 10/15 years..

* Cold Weather Gear: We need the option to choose Short Sleeves for normal use, but Undershirt for Cold Weather, this option has been available for data reviewers for YEARS!! Please add it into Edit / Create Player IN-GAME..

* Customization: More options such as Undershorts (they're currently default to you in Cold Weather, another reason for the needing the Cold Weather Gear option so you can freely select/remove them), Short Shorts like Trent AA etc.. Make everything selectable instead of default!! And why are Compression Pants in Volta but not Create a Player!?

* Dynamic Potential/Form? Training is a good way to improve your player's overall but Form should matter too, if i am banging goals in every game my Potential should get higher quicker.. Ive scored in all of my pre-season friendlies but i am still not being selected!?

* GAME FACE!! You removed it? WHY??

* Email Inbox Shortcut: You brought it back into Manager Career (Why did you remove it in the first place!?) but still haven't added it back into Player Career!
Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on

Comments

• TeamExtreme17
    Can this be stickied please @Alastair to make it the ONE place for all Player Career Mode wishlists..
  • thedustman
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Man you hit it head on
  • ChrisW1991
    1404 posts Professional
    Also contracts with a contract length when signing for a club plus they could offer you a new contract too if your playing well towards the end of your current deal, they have it in PES.. Makes it alot more immersive just by a simple addition such as that
  • flcinusa
    751 posts Semi-Pro
    At least the start of player career is a bit more realistic, I started at League 2 Sunderland and, shock, I didn't just waltz into the first team right away... Only played in 2 of the first 10 games
  • flcinusa
    751 posts Semi-Pro
    And for the love of everything holy, can we get an option for "team colour" on accessories, like ankle tape, wrist wraps etc.
  • I miss a number of clubs that play in the CL this year that are still being made. Zenit, Ferencvaros etc.
    Also like to complete the Europa league!
  • TeamExtreme17
    flcinusa wrote: »
    And for the love of everything holy, can we get an option for "team colour" on accessories, like ankle tape, wrist wraps etc.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/561006/fifa-21-edit-create-player-thread#latest
    flcinusa wrote: »
    At least the start of player career is a bit more realistic, I started at League 2 Sunderland and, shock, I didn't just waltz into the first team right away... Only played in 2 of the first 10 games

You should though if you've been impressive during pre-season..
  • ViVaWhom
    9435 posts League Winner
    my wish is they remove this force stop for training! just auto sim the trainings you waste of a game
  • PerfectionCat
    49 posts Park Captain
    Transfer request for position designation.
  • Nick H
    64 posts Park Captain
    It's also the lack of realism with getting into the starting 11 immediately. If I'm starting out at one of the big clubs I think I would go out on loan not start ahead of an 87 rated striker.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Compression Pants are in VOLTA but not Create a Player!?
  • fortizb
    60 posts Park Captain
    I have not bought FIFA 21 but when I saw this post so early in the year I guess manager and player career sucks as bad as last year.
  • mere
    5 posts Ball Boy
    I know it is a lengthy post, but has anyone read this on Player Career Mode? https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/572249/fifa-player-career-mode-reinvention
  • PerfectionCat
    49 posts Park Captain
    Implementation of contract renewal event.
    Negotiations on annual salary, position and treatment.
    If the negotiation breaks down, the transfer procedure will be carried out.
  • Sagees
    10 posts Ball Boy
    I suppose my biggest wish would be that new head scans just be integrated into an already started career mode. As opposed to having to start a new career every time a new list of head scan are added
  • MJD85
    225 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dream on guys
  • Sagees
    10 posts Ball Boy
    I agree, this is just wishful thinking.. But who knows, maybe someday in the distant future..
  • Markiegj
    88 posts Park Captain
    They should be starting at grassroots, why not Sunday league, and then have matches where there is a scout attending and you can impress them. dodgy pitches etc,

I have put it on the most difficult setting as a striker, never scored (port Vale player), and then suddenly when I ask for a transfer request, Man United offers me a contract, and then when I accept it I am in the first team. It just would not happen. Even I know I am crap and would not play for them. I would be lucky to be in their youth team. Make it so that you can be offered different clubs, but what they offer you is different, so Liverpool might offer you a lot of money but will say that you are a player for their youth, reserve team. Whereas a championship/league one, offer less money, but first-team opportunities

There has to be realism, we all know that the football world can be cutthroat and I might find that I can't get into a team that's prem quality and the same if I am in a team that goes up a league, but I am an average player, they might in the real world want to sell me to a team in a league below.

Just make the game feel like it means something, now it feels too much like an arcade game and not an actual career

• PerfectionCat
    49 posts Park Captain
    I want you to sell it in a package different from FUT, VOLTA, etc.
    And I want you to develop it with another vendor.
  • Arayas
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    Stick around, like every year, they will implement all features ASAP. Too bad they are busy with FUT until september 2021.
  • Redz_89
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Please put in a feature where we can actually track the on the pitch performances of our players. There should be a tab you can go to see in depth player stats like OPTA does. They all ready track player stats in game so it shouldn't be hard. Can we also track things like goals and apperances for every season combined because currently all stats are reset at the beginning of a new season. It would add more depth and an actual gameplay incentive to score a certain amount of goals etc with a p,ayer over 7 or 8 years. Imagine being able to break actual goalscoring records in game..
  • Arayas
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    The career mode is made UN PURPOSE to be this way! We need you to buy coins and packs! We need you to go FUT yourself.