Web app access?

mosmartin
418 posts Sunday League Hero
In preparation for Fifa21, I’ve had to make a new PS4 account so I can buy points. Created the account on fifa20. Anyone knows after how many games I can access the web app? I want to load about 300k fifa points but I’ll be gone for the weekend so need web app to open packs.

Comments

• belikerich
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I think you can access it straight away. Just by using the log in of your PS4 account, you should be ready to go!
  • Mc_chigby
    1374 posts Professional
    You usually needed to have played since start of August to unlock it for a new account fyi
  • Slippery_Donut74
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I created my club in 2019 December and deleted in September then I loaded a new one early September will I still be able to access the web app before I get the full game
  • CarpeDiem
    3245 posts National Call-Up
    I created my club in 2019 December and deleted in September then I loaded a new one early September will I still be able to access the web app before I get the full game

Probably not. The cut off is usually August.

Will have to play x amount of games (they've never told us how many) to be able to use the transfer market on both the web and companion app.
  • GoodnightIrene
    4194 posts National Call-Up
    You likely won't have access to the Web App until after launch of the game and you've played anywhere from 20-50 games.
  • Slippery_Donut74
    If I was to play 50 games over the next couple of days in fifa 20 would I gain access before release
  • Stedyon
    86 posts Park Captain
    If I was to play 50 games over the next couple of days in fifa 20 would I gain access before release

No you wouldn’t, had to be done before start of august
  • Seimon
    72 posts Park Captain

I'm not sure, but you would probably gain access to a headache
  • Ludinator19
    917 posts Professional
    It’s got nothing to do with playing games. If you missed the cut off, then you will wait for 2 weeks to access transfer mark through app.
  • Slippery_Donut74
    It’s got nothing to do with playing games. If you missed the cut off, then you will wait for 2 weeks to access transfer mark through app.

FFS why am I such an idiot for deleting it
  • Slippery_Donut74
    But at least I still get the loyalty rewards