Fifa 21 digital and EA play

Dibbe
322 posts Sunday League Hero
Went in to check the download on fifa 21 on my ps4. I have EA play but in the shop it says scheduled download 4/10.... why isnt it 1/10 as EA says??

Comments

• Stedyon
    86 posts Park Captain
    You have to download it from the ea play app for the 1st, the 6th will be automatic
  • Dutch3723
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have the EA play app too but can't see Fifa 21 on there (have also bought it from the shop and same timings as @Dibbe ). How can you download it from the ea play app?
  • cantonagod
    1398 posts Professional
    Dutch3723 wrote: »
    I have the EA play app too but can't see Fifa 21 on there (have also bought it from the shop and same timings as @Dibbe ). How can you download it from the ea play app?

Same for me - I am wondering the same
  • Dibbe
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sounds wierd that i need to DL from from EA play and then again from the shop? Guess i have to wait for 1/10 and see what happends... its all really wierd
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner
    cantonagod wrote: »

Same for me - I am wondering the same

It'll show up once its available.

It normally shows up in the PS store few hours before though
  • Dutch3723
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nice one @TDOF - appreciate the response, thank you
  • SwankyStyle
    1238 posts Professional
    There is a count down for EA play now on the FUT website.

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-21