Is it risky to reset my club

Dohva56
250 posts Sunday League Hero
After sending the coins to a friend account who'll give them back to me on new club?
I'm tired of meeting only cheaters in online Div, i didnt do a single online match these last 2 days ...

Comments

• RadioShaq
    15973 posts Moderator
    You risk getting banned.
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    the trade of coins back to your account can be interpreted as you purchasing coins resulting in a ban, risky. This is why we should be able to create multiple clubs on the same account....
  • Dohva56
    edited October 2015
    Then i should keep leaving matches whenever i get one till i go down to 6-5Div? :D
    And did someone ever get banned for that on PC? They dont even ban coin farmers
  • Premier-Sky
    2882 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would be amazed if you didn't get banned trying to transfer your whole club to a friend and then back again
  • Dohva56
    I would be amazed if you didn't get banned trying to transfer your whole club to a friend and then back again
    Is the ban done automatically by a bot or something?
    Cause if it's someone who check things then ban, then if he just check what happened to this coins he'll see that they went back to the same account...
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    Dohva56 wrote: »
    Is the ban done automatically by a bot or something?
    Cause if it's someone who check things then ban, then if he just check what happened to this coins he'll see that they went back to the same account...

not sure it even works like that. Its the 'logical' thing but in the event someone isn't doing their job right (which happens often) they may not even check that it originally came from your account. It could just be flagged because of the quantity. How many coins would it be?
  • Dohva56
    I think if i sell everything i got i'd get like 1M5 :neutral:
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    yeah that could be a problem, why you wana reset, your record?
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    dont do it!
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    you would think that on PC it would be sooooooo easy to include the feature of numerous clubs on your one account. :/