4231 (2) Users, in here.

Reezus
11182 posts Has That Special Something
edited October 2015
f39aff738d17bab7c15cd7a0b4c40cf6.png

Formation can be changed.
Post edited by Reezus on

Comments

  • alexanderk26
    1395 posts Professional
    Man I just can't see the value in getting that Hero Ibra. Card looks cool but you could have so much better of a squad of you went with the NIF instead.
  • Reezus
    11182 posts Has That Special Something
    Man I just can't see the value in getting that Hero Ibra. Card looks cool but you could have so much better of a squad of you went with the NIF instead.

    I've probably already used those players that I would have made a squad with otherwise though.
  • Reezus
    11182 posts Has That Special Something
    c112eadbfdc9d114ff03961d5f3823b1.png

    Like the look of this.
  • Raistlin
    1405 posts Professional
    Threw this together real quick, not even sure if its in the budget, and probably not as creative as your looking for

    8ecbe50516aba2ec1f13ed2cb2b66757.png
  • Reezus
    11182 posts Has That Special Something
    Raistlin wrote: »
    Threw this together real quick, not even sure if its in the budget, and probably not as creative as your looking for

    8ecbe50516aba2ec1f13ed2cb2b66757.png

    Completely forgot about Ribery too. I like that.
  • Reezus
    11182 posts Has That Special Something
    :)
  • Reezus
    11182 posts Has That Special Something
    Updated.

    What instructions do you use for those of you who use 4231 (2)?
  • ethnick
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    Reezus wrote: »
    Updated.

    What instructions do you use for those of you who use 4231 (2)?

    I set CAM to stay forward
    LM and RM to stay forward and cut inside.
    Both CDMs to stay back while attacking and cut passing lanes.
  • Yoshi
    3657 posts National Call-Up
    what you get yours for? I got another one yesterday for le cheap
  • Reezus
    11182 posts Has That Special Something
    Yoshi wrote: »
    what you get yours for? I got another one yesterday for le cheap

    1.5
  • Reezus
    11182 posts Has That Special Something
    ethnick wrote: »
    Reezus wrote: »
    Updated.

    What instructions do you use for those of you who use 4231 (2)?

    I set CAM to stay forward
    LM and RM to stay forward and cut inside.
    Both CDMs to stay back while attacking and cut passing lanes.

    that's it?
  • ethnick
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    Reezus wrote: »
    ethnick wrote: »
    Reezus wrote: »
    Updated.

    What instructions do you use for those of you who use 4231 (2)?

    I set CAM to stay forward
    LM and RM to stay forward and cut inside.
    Both CDMs to stay back while attacking and cut passing lanes.

    that's it?

    u can also set ur ST as target man depends on how ibra is i guess.
    and ur LM and RM as get in behind if you want them on the line to get through.

    But yeah thats it :)
  • Reezus
    11182 posts Has That Special Something
    ethnick wrote: »
    Reezus wrote: »
    ethnick wrote: »
    Reezus wrote: »
    Updated.

    What instructions do you use for those of you who use 4231 (2)?

    I set CAM to stay forward
    LM and RM to stay forward and cut inside.
    Both CDMs to stay back while attacking and cut passing lanes.

    that's it?

    u can also set ur ST as target man depends on how ibra is i guess.
    and ur LM and RM as get in behind if you want them on the line to get through.

    But yeah thats it :)

    I'll give it a shot, thanks dude.
  • ethnick
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    Reezus wrote: »
    ethnick wrote: »
    Reezus wrote: »
    ethnick wrote: »
    Reezus wrote: »
    Updated.

    What instructions do you use for those of you who use 4231 (2)?

    I set CAM to stay forward
    LM and RM to stay forward and cut inside.
    Both CDMs to stay back while attacking and cut passing lanes.

    that's it?

    u can also set ur ST as target man depends on how ibra is i guess.
    and ur LM and RM as get in behind if you want them on the line to get through.

    But yeah thats it :)

    I'll give it a shot, thanks dude.

    No problem man! !
Sign In or Register to comment.