The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Just pulled two 87 rated players

alexanderk26
1395 posts Professional
Opened all 5 of the 35k packs. Got James and Kroos. Without question my two best pulls this year. My first 82+ rated players this year LOL

Hopefully weights on top players Are getting better

Comments

• Mmikey
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mine was better

y18jidy.jpg

:(
  • mneilan
    1188 posts Professional
    lucky i opened 10 and got all rubbish players in my deluxe ones
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    mneilan wrote: »

how did you open 10 if theres only 5 available :|
  • mneilan
    1188 posts Professional
    Uberman656 wrote: »

i said deluxe ones i have the 40 free gold packs version and over the last 3 weeks i have opened 6 of my 40 deluxe ones and bought 3 7,500 packs and 1 15k pack and got all rubbish players (i will be opening this weeks 2 gold packs (deluxe ones)

deluxe means fifa game version
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Uberman656 wrote: »

i said deluxe ones i have the 40 free gold packs version and over the last 3 weeks i have opened 6 of my 40 deluxe ones and bought 3 7,500 packs and 1 15k pack and got all rubbish players (i will be opening this weeks 2 gold packs (deluxe ones)

deluxe means fifa game version

Thats not that many packs to open without a good player

Ive ripped through 28k fifa points and got cavani as my only 85+
  • Gil3000Doe
    895 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Opened two. Best players were Coentrao and Bender...
  • RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got James on the first day of release the man is a GOD!! ... Only reason why I even turn on the xbox sometimes tbh ... As we can all see this FIFA is a joke. Can't wait for a patch. Smh
  • Silent Singer74
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Opened a mega pack and got song as my top player, 79 rated non rare. Cheers ea, a nice little 300 coins there!!!
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    I got James on the first day of release the man is a GOD!! ... Only reason why I even turn on the xbox sometimes tbh ... As we can all see this FIFA is a joke. Can't wait for a patch. Smh

Stop your moaning already. Fifa 15 is still available to play .
  • RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blarix wrote: »

Stop your moaning already. Fifa 15 is still available to play .

Nobody talking to u sweetie move along doll.
  • Keano
    15050 posts World Class
    Opened all five & got IF Gervinho, Greizman & Willian, then won the draft & got Willian again, so wasn't a bad night for me honestly.
  • Beermoney
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got benzema
  • BU11ET
    1219 posts Play-Off Hero
    What's your method of pulling high rated players. Let a brother in on the secret what did you do shut your eyes and spin round or what
  • HotDog89
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    Congratulations
  • SGLT
    6211 posts Big Money Move
    I've got bored of this game already and I sold up all my players I had in my club had 2.6m coins and have used it to open packs yesterday and today, that's me just used the last of it and my best pull was cavani and Pepe, I now have a club of 600 players with the majority of them utter ❤️❤️❤️❤️, think that has put me completely off this game now, I'll still get a couple of games now and then but I'll not be playing anywhere near what I did in past fifas.
  • Pugzilla
    17132 posts World Class
    SGLT wrote: »
    I've got bored of this game already and I sold up all my players I had in my club had 2.6m coins and have used it to open packs yesterday and today, that's me just used the last of it and my best pull was cavani and Pepe, I now have a club of 600 players with the majority of them utter ❤️❤️❤️❤️, think that has put me completely off this game now, I'll still get a couple of games now and then but I'll not be playing anywhere near what I did in past fifas.

Why in the F?
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class

Best FIFA for years! LB+Y and 70yd clearance through balls don't wreck every match!
  • SGLT
    Like I said I'm bored of it already, the amount of bull**** that go's on in games is laughable just won't be playing much now so decided to just go pack only.
  • Mmikey
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect

Only one thing to do now...

Sell all again and buy more packs :smiley:
  • SGLT
    Mmikey wrote: »

Only one thing to do now...

Sell all again and buy more packs :smiley:

Ha ha that will happening