Sloosh's Graphics & Drawings Thread

Sloosh
6751 posts Big Money Move
edited October 2015
gEQH8KQ.png

I know this section seems pretty dead, which is a bit of a shame as it would be nice if it was active. Anyway, I'll use this thread to post any graphics or any of my fairly naff drawings I happen to make.

Can do lil' requests as well if anyone wants something done.
Post edited by Sloosh on

Comments

• Sloosh
    edited October 2015
    I suppose I can probably include this for things I've made graphics-wise,

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/86658/stade-rennais-f-c-stade-of-a-new-era/p1
  • D10S
    4500 posts National Call-Up
    lmao you call this graphics? go to school and learn how to become a nurse, this clearly isn't your forté
  • Sloosh
    edited October 2015
    D10S wrote: »
    lmao you call this graphics? go to school and learn how to become a nurse, this clearly isn't your forté

loooool, did you get benj to make this post for you as well mate
  • D10S
    4500 posts National Call-Up
    i love u bb
  • Sloosh
    hmm thanks
  • Sloosh
    milotic off of pokemoneeeee third gen

55e9ccbbb5d7ea5155c59348b07cdcae.png
  • Tropicaz XBL
    3837 posts National Call-Up
    hahaahahaha
  • IAmDean
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hi @Sloosh, that pokemon drawing was really good. Have you tried drawing the Cuba flag? I can't do it myself.
  • Sloosh
    edited October 2015
    being invaded by quality banter
  • Smartie
    234 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    pov imo
  • LaMertesackerRun
    6214 posts Big Money Move
    The Stade Rennais thread over? Not far off the thread directory :(
  • Sloosh

sort of lost motivation to play FIFA the past few days and am only really enjoying clubs at the moment, I'll try and get it going again
  • Sabo
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Sloosh wrote: »

mm nice
  • Sloosh
    Sabo wrote: »

mm nice

THANKS sab mate
  • Sabo

mm nice

THANKS sab mate

No worries Sloos, Milotic is class and that's a class drawing. Mad respect for that.
  • Sloosh

mm nice

THANKS sab mate

No worries Sloos, Milotic is class and that's a class drawing. Mad respect for that.

Aww yes I would have to agree, top top pokemon. Took advantage of a cloning glitch one time in emerald those many years ago had about billion shiny Milotics mate oh unreal

deleted afterwards as i had illegitimate feels about it just thought i'd point that out @scabsandwich
  • LaMertesackerRun
    6214 posts Big Money Move

sort of lost motivation to play FIFA the past few days and am only really enjoying clubs at the moment, I'll try and get it going again
    Nice :)
  • Sabo

mm nice

THANKS sab mate

Aww yes I would have to agree, top top pokemon. Took advantage of a cloning glitch one time in emerald those many years ago had about billion shiny Milotics mate oh unreal

deleted afterwards as i had illegitimate feels about it just thought i'd point that out @scabsandwich

Of course mate, spent hours trying to get a Feebas on RS you know lad. Well hard. Wasn't happy. Shame that you had to resort to those sort of illicit tactics mental.

Glad you made the morally correct decision in the end mate, that's for the best I think @Sloop you Wolly

Have you done any other top class Pokemon drawings in the past pal??
  • Sloosh

mm nice

THANKS sab mate

Of course mate, spent hours trying to get a Feebas on RS you know lad. Well hard. Wasn't happy. Shame that you had to resort to those sort of illicit tactics mental.

Glad you made the morally correct decision in the end mate, that's for the best I think @Sloop you Wolly

Love Feebas, ledgebag of a thing.

I have some other boys on my old sketchbook but not got it on me at the moment unfortunately, pal

have this of a newer gen pokemon called xerneas, can't say i know much about him other than he looks cool in fairness and i wanted to have a pop at drawing him. polgies for the poor lighting

7c8180a2fe6456e632754698cfb28252.png
  • Sabo

mm nice

THANKS sab mate

I have some other boys on my old sketchbook but not got it on me at the moment unfortunately, pal

have this of a newer gen pokemon called xerneas, can't say i know much about him other than he looks cool in fairness and i wanted to have a pop at drawing him. polgies for the poor lighting

Not sure I agree. Aggravating.

Quality, that's class that is lad. Hope you can show us some pics at a later date, would be a very enjoyable experience for me and all the other Pokemon fans on the ea forum.

Aye mate, that's decent that is. Xerneas is one of them new geezers yeah, not sure if I rate it but I respect your drawing skills. Seems challenging.
  • Smartie
    234 posts Has Potential To Be Special

mm nice

THANKS sab mate

BTEC Art worthy
  • Sloosh

mm nice

THANKS sab mate

Not sure I agree. Aggravating.

Quality, that's class that is lad. Hope you can show us some pics at a later date, would be a very enjoyable experience for me and all the other Pokemon fans on the ea forum.

Aye mate, that's decent that is. Xerneas is one of them new geezers yeah, not sure if I rate it but I respect your drawing skills. Seems challenging.

Cool mate, hopefully my future creations please you all.
  • Farlz
    7742 posts League Winner
    stop drawing the **** pokemon thanks
  • Sloosh
    Farlz wrote: »
    stop drawing the **** pokemon thanks

shut up foolz mate, bet you try to draw diglets and voltorbs in your spare time
  • Farlz
    7742 posts League Winner
    both class pokemon, what even is xerneas sounds terrible
  • Sloosh
    Farlz wrote: »
    both class pokemon, what even is xerneas sounds terrible

you're so simple, guess some people never change

true elegance, beautiful

250px-716Xerneas.png
  • Farlz
    7742 posts League Winner
    absolute state
  • Sloosh
    edited October 2015
    not worth posting
  • Kaede
    4907 posts National Call-Up
    +1 for Pokemon drawings. I used to draw them in math class in high school in exchange for notes.
    6vLHrmO.jpg
  • Kaede
    4907 posts National Call-Up
    And that Milotic is cute. One of my favourite Pokemon.