Who did you prefer out of Ribery and Reus in game?

Mickyyyyyyyyyyy
214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Looking to add a LM and I'm personally swaying towards Ribery.

Has anyone used both of them, thoughts?

Comments

  • CandyRat
    7816 posts League Winner
    Ribery is ❤️❤️❤️❤️, packed him
  • OnlyOneNemesis
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    Reus was good in the draft but that was only 3 games
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    ribery for lm or lw.. Reus hands down the better lf...
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    ribery for lm or lw.. Reus hands down the better lf...
    Have to disagree with that, M/M has absolutely killed Reus as LF.

  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited October 2015
    Snipguy wrote: »
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    ribery for lm or lw.. Reus hands down the better lf...
    Have to disagree with that, M/M has absolutely killed Reus as LF.
    Yeah but with instructions that can be fixed.. Probably has one of the most lethal shots in the game with a brilliant pass on him and the stats of a striker.Ribery on the other hand has a really weak shot bud..
    In a 4321 Reus would easily be the better LF.
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Snipguy wrote: »
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    ribery for lm or lw.. Reus hands down the better lf...
    Have to disagree with that, M/M has absolutely killed Reus as LF.
    Yeah but with instructions that can be fixed.. Probably has one of the most lethal shots in the game with a brilliant pass on him and the stats of a striker.Ribery on the other hand has a really weak shot bud..
    In a 4321 Reus would easily be the better LF.
    It all comes down to personal preferences i guess, i'd take Ribery any day of the week over Reus.

Sign In or Register to comment.