TOTY Upgrades

Homestar_Runner
213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Should I get Iniesta, Kroos or Ramos? Can only afford one.

Comments

• JohnDoe
    11167 posts Has That Special Something
    Kroos.
  • Dtslim
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    iniesta
  • Jfo88
    22596 posts Club Captain
    Ramos
  • Homestar_Runner
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Kroos.
    Why?
  • z ginga ninja x
    1197 posts Professional
    Kroos, feels very strong on the ball and his pace isn't a problem if you know how to utilize his strengths. Can pass, dribble, and shoot. Scores long shots for fun.
  • Iniesta's card doesn't replicate his in-game performance imo. He plays like an 83.
  • Personally i would buy TOTY Iniesta but Kroos is the better buy.
  • sxckarma
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    It depends where you want play him m8.
    As Cam Iniesta is incredible.
    As Cm Kroos.
    CDM? noone
    Ramos is not a big deal anyway
  • Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2015
    Kroos. amazing dribbling, passing, long shots & free kicks
  • Bouzid18
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    ramos. very important player for me. he wins everything.
  • holdenwait
    54760 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    ramos>kroos
  • RobS
    345 posts Sunday League Hero
    kroos is better than iniesta imo. but if i could only get 1 of those 3, id get ramos
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    I haven't used any of them but logically speaking I'd pick Kroos, since he would have the most valuable improvement for your money. For example, Ramos is a waste of coins because anyone strong, fast and tall is a good centre back on this game, so NIF Ramos is good enough. Iniesta already has ridiculous dribbling and passing so I don't see how his TOTY can be that worthwhile. Kroos however, the improvement on his TOTY should tip him from being a very good player to being an outstanding player who can really make a difference in the final third.
  • kroos as CAM, u will know how amazing he is
  • Ortez
    2502 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kroos imo.
  • Homestar_Runner
    I bought Iniesta.

I needed someone faster than 60 pace as my midfield is already slow enough. He feels a lot quicker than his NIF.
    If anything, I can sell and buy Kroos later as Kroos is cheaper.
  • Mishka
    1819 posts Play-Off Hero
    I bought Iniesta.

I needed someone faster than 60 pace as my midfield is already slow enough. He feels a lot quicker than his NIF.

buy doumbia
  • Homestar_Runner
    Mishka wrote: »
    I bought Iniesta.

buy doumbia
    Troll harder
  • Dasco
    6476 posts Big Money Move
    I feel Iniesta has the biggest improvement, his toty has a noticeable upgrade in shooting and good defensively while Ramos was already a great defender and kroos a great midfielder who already had good dribbling , passing and shooting
  • Homestar_Runner
    Dasco wrote: »
    I feel Iniesta has the biggest improvement, his toty has a noticeable upgrade in shooting and good defensively while Ramos was already a great defender and kroos a great midfielder who already had good dribbling , passing and shooting
    Modric looks just as good as Kroos tbh.

• Antiversum
    5754 posts Big Money Move
    I bought Iniesta.

buy doumbia
    Troll harder

http://www.futhead.com/15/players/38811/tongo-doumbia/

78 Pace, CDM, Doumbia.

Actually funny how many people leave the game when they see my squad "Doumbia CDM" lol.
  • Lumitesi
    763 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Buy Iniesta. His 99 vission and passing make it so he does alot of game changer passes, especially good if you have a striker with good positioning, makes getting in behind look so easy. Even though Kroos has high shot and passing, tbh he misses more than you'd hope, I get better long shots from KDB. Also while his pace isn't a problem, if the opponent has a CDM like Ramires or even Gustavo, it's almost impossible to create the space for a good shot. Only problem with Iniesta is his shooting, but once you get used to it he can actually finish decently.
  • Homestar_Runner
    Antiversum wrote: »
    I bought Iniesta.

buy doumbia
    Troll harder

http://www.futhead.com/15/players/38811/tongo-doumbia/

78 Pace, CDM, Doumbia.

Actually funny how many people leave the game when they see my squad "Doumbia CDM" lol.
    Didn't know about that card lol.
    But something tells me he wasn't talking about him...
  • Eric the eel
    506 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RobS wrote: »
    kroos is better than iniesta imo. but if i could only get 1 of those 3, id get ramos

This , of all the TOTY players its the CB's I've thought made the most difference.